• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling feet - dirty or clean? Smelly?

clean..however

Definitely clean, although I wouldn't describe as "dirty" the smell and taste of a clean foot that has been in a high end shoe for just a little bit.

Do you have any preferences Taryn?

I like clean feet, but I agree that the natural smell and taste of a clean foot right out of shoes or socks is (not also) clean, but tastier.

I do not like smelly or stincky feet but I also dont like the taste of lotion or soap. Just the taste of the female skin
Diego

love the light smell of a woman's foot when you first remove her shoe and she is wearing pantyhose and they are warm and a little sweaty but also quite ticklish right at that point later the washing and barefoot tickling is fun too.

I like them clean and well-cared. No problem with the natural smell at all but I don´t like dirty feet - I would brush them (poor victim..haha)

You know, the times that I have been priviledged to tickle a lady, I never once had the thought enter my mind, "wow, I hope these feet are clean", lol. I was always just so pleased to get the opportunity to tickle a friend, laugh with them, maybe not as hard as them, and have fun. I used to chase a cousin and another girl around the house, they were barefoot and tickle the foot of the one that I could catch (or the one that let met catch them, didn't realize that then, lol). I doubt I ever worried if those feet were clean or dirty, just ticklish. Odor matters a lot to the person being tickled (self-conscious-I think).

Sock removal is fun cause you get to compare ticklishness with before sock removal and after and the visual thrill, just like moving a blouse or shirt up enough to get to (and see) the tummy and sides. All part of the fun to me.

I can see where it would make a difference where nibbling, licking, etc. are part of the play, but I would suspect that most (in my case, ladies) would have made sure they were prepared for whatever they thought might happen. If it were a random opportunity, I wouldn't think twice. But what do you expect from a hillbilly?

Clean $100 Clean and willing $200 An unexpected tickle/nibble/play time=pricesless

I can't believe I just read a thread about feet. *sigh* I'm obviously not feeling well.

I like clean, soft, smooth female feet, with toenails perfectly painted with an eye-catching shade of polish.

I think light dirt is ok. Nothing that looks caked on. I usually have no interest in viewing vids like that and luckily I've never had to deal with that. The dirtiest I've dealt with is when a girl I was with was walking near a bay shoreline and her feet had a specks of dirt, which were easily rubbed off(then I tickled her!). In relation to that, sandy feet is kinda hot sometimes too. Anything dealing with whipped cream is fine, but I'm not a fan of theme scenes involving chocolate syrup, jelly, or cake.

My last girlfriend didn't have ticklish feet but she enjoyed getting foot massages. Her feet had a good combination of natural foot smell with the fruity body wash that she was using at the time. It was almost like a pastry. I miss it.

gosh, I remember when I first joined AOL Way before TMF and when there was the alt.tickling forum. I remember meeting a woman who had hidden desires and was very curious about being tickled. She had ticklish feet, about on a 10 scale but did have , I hate to say it, have somewhat smelly feet. But I enjoyed her as a person , we had fun. What I remember most was her out going personality and willing to be tickled to tears. She had a kind heart and was friendly and pleasent to all who met her.

V

punishment for smelly feet

Id love to lock tall blonde softball hottie jennie finch in the stocks strip her of her cleats and socks after pitching 10 innings in extreme heat and punish her by tickling the soles of her feet. Wwould love to do the same to maria sharapova after a tennis match HOW DARE YOU YOUNG LADY LET YOUR FEET BECOME SO SMELLY YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES THE SEVERE TICKLING OF THE SOLES OF YOUR FEET YOULL LEARN AND HOW

Sweating and smelly female feet that spent the day in nylons and shoes are a great turn-on to me (as long as they are well-maintained).

Any takers???? :rowfull:

mud.jpg

:rowfull:
:roflmao:

Gotta be clean and freshly pedicured, preferably French. Any smell aside from perfume or baby powder would be an immediate turn-off.

Clean, but I suppose a little bit of dirt would give me a good excuse to bring out the brushes. Not that I'd need one. 😀

Any takers???? :rowfull:

mud.jpg

:rowfull:
:roflmao:

Me! You would need to let me tie your feet together and use a scrubbing brush on them until they are completely clean though and I warn you, it could take hours 😀. You are very sexy and your feet look just about perfect (when they are clean that is) 🙂

For me - so fresh and so clean clean. Soft and warm to the touch.

I mean, as long as they're not caked in dirt or mud or tar. As long as they're tended to, good for me.

dirty feet and all the showerheads are aimed at.........

Bloody and throw in some of that toenail fungus, too. ***cures the world of hiccoughs and 90% of foot fetishes*** OK, clean to start, hopefully if i do my 'ler job correctly they will be sweaty when we are finished.

Preferably soft.. but CLEAN for crying out loud. I had a shoot with a model and her feet smelled so bad I nearly threw up!

If there are dirty....no problem I clean them. And after indulge in heavy tickling as punishment. Like baking a cake before eat it.

Id love to lock tall blonde softball hottie jennie finch in the stocks strip her of her cleats and socks after pitching 10 innings in extreme heat and punish her by tickling the soles of her feet. Wwould love to do the same to maria sharapova after a tennis match HOW DARE YOU YOUNG LADY LET YOUR FEET BECOME SO SMELLY YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES THE SEVERE TICKLING OF THE SOLES OF YOUR FEET YOULL LEARN AND HOW

i can't put it any better than this. but i'll try:

for me, clean only. however, i don't have a foot fetish or particularly love tickling feet. i haven't read all the responses to this, but in skimming the first and last page it seems like most everyone has said only clean is acceptable.

on the other hand, i do seem to see many sites offering clips that actively promote the feet in the clip being dirty. This leads me to believe there definitely is a market for this. If I had to guess, I think people on here who get really turned on by dirty smelly feet are probably less inclined to respond as such on this thread. And while I see nothing wrong with that, I think it's understandable to be a bit reserved to come forward on that.

i could be wrong though. it has happened before

Preferably soft.. but CLEAN for crying out loud. I had a shoot with a model and her feet smelled so bad I nearly threw up!

That is very unprofessional! Didn't you tell her to go wash her feet first??

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back