• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling feet - dirty or clean? Smelly?

Shoes make feet sweat, which makes them smell and shoes are not natural. When was the last time you heard of a baby being born with shoes on? See? But they are necessary unfortunately. Maybe someone could invent shoes that wash your feet every so often while you wear them. Complete with tiny scrub brushes and whatnot.

:rowfull:

If you can invent those shoes... or find someone else who can... I have a feeling they would be an instant success as a self-tickling device *shivers at the thought of scrub-brushes in her shoes* hehe

Feet Are Feet

I like feet and if the person I'm into has sexy feet I want them tickled & worshiped, I'm not waiting for them to be washed or whatever. A huge turn on for me is flip-flops and jeans , so anytime you got that look going right after the flip-flops come off have at it.

Thank You,
LBFT

Wow, I can't believe there are so many members of the fairer sex that would rather taste soap than the natural gland smell. Don't get me wrong, if my lee had just gone for a three mile jog, I wouldn't go near her feet when the shoes and socks came off. But if someone has showered in the morning, and worn their socks and shoes for less than eight hours, I'd go for it because it wouldn't be that bad. Especially the warm leathery smell from pumps, big turn on as well!

Surprisingly I've met quite a few women in my time who actually like my smell, before I shower. Not that I have horrible BO, but it's always a turn on when a girl likes my smell after we have sex.

Not necessarily, considering it is still 2010 lol! Besides, a lot of threads get bumped from even the time I started coming to TMF, back in 2004.

For me.......

Her feet must be clean for best results. A fresh pedicure is a big plus! Fresh out of the shoes and/or socks is ok. My favorite is taking her socks off slowly before tickling; kitchy kitchy koo!!!

Her feet must be clean for best results. A fresh pedicure is a big plus! Fresh out of the shoes and/or socks is ok. My favorite is taking her socks off slowly before tickling; kitchy kitchy koo!!!

I agree with E-Dawg

for worship 100% spick n speck clean...for tickling clean but can be abit more lenient!!

I much prefer clean feet i'm not a fan of smelly of dirsty feet. But what i am partial too is foot aroma. you know when a girl who looks after her feet taakes off her shoes and its more aromatic than smelly

Clean for me, too - I have actually told subs to go and wash their feet before I would session with them - sweaty and/or smelly is really disgusting for me!

I much prefer clean feet i'm not a fan of smelly of dirsty feet. But what i am partial too is foot aroma. you know when a girl who looks after her feet taakes off her shoes and its more aromatic than smelly

This is the best description for my tastes to this topic. While there may be some ladies whose bodies just create a bad smell on their feet no matter how hard they try, typically if a woman takes good care of her feet, that won't happen even after several hours in shoes. And like others here, I really enjoy the gentle scent of a woman's nyloned feet right out of her shoes. But then I enjoy lovingly kissing a woman's feet as well as tickling them.

Dirty feet need only one thing...to be lathered up with warm water and lots of soap and scrubbed with a fairly firm bristle brush as long as it takes for them to be beyond clean...and a lil' more for good measure. This way they will be a clean plate for all the goodies that can be applied to them to be licked off.

dirty feet are fine just means you need to start off with a good foot cleaning with some soap and a brush so start the tickling with a good cleaning i bet most women have never had there feet scrubbed clean with some soap and a brush and they would probably laugh like crazy while it is being done.

dirty is okay for tickling but not for worship. I kind of like the foot smell. As long as its not horrible.

Total foot snob here: clean; pedicured; fresh nails; high arches; narrow shapely foot, longer second toe preferred.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back