• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Game Info

I just realized Cackling Cave+ is down as well as Tower of Gargelesis so those'll need to be reuploaded.

I have to double-check what version of "Cackling Cave" I have backed up (if it's the latest), and see if I can make it self-contained so you don't need to install RPG Maker XP first... don't think I had "Cackling Cave+" backed up.

However my RPG Maker is currently out of commission. It thinks I haven't activated it and their support isn't responding to my e-mails. I tried a crack out of desperation as well, but they've updated their security measures so all the methods I've found don't work anymore.

Really? You're asking me for an RPG link you already posted? XD
Spy Mission (スパイミッション)
Last game update: Unsure. Japanese post indicates it's incomplete.
Get raw : Can't find it. Formerly at www1.axfc.net/uploader/B/so/86480 and
www1.axfc.net/uploader/Ar/so/20547.zip, but deleted since.

So not only do I not have unbroken links, but I didn't find anything like the author's homepage or a board containing regular updates to the game. It's probably dumb for me to have bothered listing the old broken links, in retrospect, so that's probably the source of the misunderstanding. I'll prune those.

Not having found it probably means I didn't search hard enough, but if you're already sitting on that information, I'd appreciate being spared the effort.

Last edited:
Well don't I just feel stupid. Okay I may have a copy of it lying around. I'll have to check. They might reupload themselves too.

Last edited:
I appreciate any version you manage to find.

I think axfc is a file hosting site like megaupload & co, so if it's reuploaded, it may be on the same host, but not at the same URL.

Was there ever a translation posted for the fox girl rpg?

I know Foxgirl is currently being worked on. But from what I'm told, the game is MASSIVE and will take time. I'm currently trying my hand at translating one of the smaller games, just to see how I do. I'll post it when it's ready.

Just on the usual board they posted. It was a reupload.

Last edited:
Tickle Emblem is updated to 0.74 also does anyone know what you do after the harpy kidnaps the girl? The city that I'm in has a bunch of locked houses I can't get in and I'm just stuck after the harpy scene.

----
edit also included a pic of where I'm stuck at

----
edit found out what to do

Last edited:
excuse me guys tickle emblem doesn't start...
it tell me( impossible to find RGSS200J.dll)
please someone can tell me what is it?

I see a lot of japanese writing how do you know which is a tickling game or what not?

They're from a Japanese tickling board that Google Translate, Babelfish, Babylon, etc. can translate for you.

Ok I would like to share few mainstream game names you might wish to try out as they have some and decent dose of tickling.

Gilbert Goodmate (m/m, soles)
Legend of Kyrandia 2 (/f, unknown)
Legend of Kyrandia 3 (m/f, unknown)
Psychonauts (m/f, m/m, unknown)

You'll have to go into more detail on the Kyrandia stuff because i'm not finding anything on that.

In legend of kyrandia 2 with voice, you can use any feather type object on Zanthia where she will say "That tickles" in a very sexy voice and laugh a bit. Not much, but still good.

In legend of kyrandia 3 you can use Malcoms staff to tickle anyone, which later becomes a plot device to get out of stocks by tickling Rat Zanthia.

For all japanese games, to download you input kocho.

Hmmm... I will check if I can pack the game up and post it on mediafire or something, but that won't be until tuesday.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back