• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Game Info

Strange... Well for spy game I didn't get that far before I stopped playing because of my studies. And I met snow woman in the bad ending soon enough after my first character went into yellow status.

After spend 1 hour to walk around in the snow field.except kill some wolves, bugs and some snow snakes,I still don't meet the snow woman,the result is awaste of time..:cry

I walked around for about a half hour and still didn't get her, maybe I missed something idk.

Snow snake and some other monster should be killed?I often escape from meet the monsters during I walking around in the snow field...and the stuck of spy mission I get that just after the door of 5423 and killed some robot of the type β.😱

Hrummmm.... Since this seems like the place to talk about Tickle Emblem, thought I'd ask for assistance.

1. I'm at the part where the teleporters have been disabled by someone (or some thing). I assume this is to meet the snow woman in the heavy snow area, but I - like many - can't seem to bump into her. I'm assuming this because I've talked with EVERYONE in town at least twice since accepting the request and have not gotten anything different from the default responses. Even the suspicious person is still just staring at the tree in silence. Am I even on the right part? Getting tired of running from everything; now I'm even going around and purposefully killing the large snow snakes just out of boredom - despite how long they take to down.

2. How the bloody HELL do you start the hornet special request? After I saved the woman in town from the hornet attack, this crystal popped up. Since then, I've been through the forest several times and talked with everyone in town half a dozen times with no luck on starting this. Driving me batty trying to find the quest starter on this one after I've finished all the other special requests thus far.

I feel like these might be bugged on this version. But perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong spots. So, preferably from someone who actually DID do these - what am I doing wrong? Is there a prerequisite I'm missing?

Hrummmm.... Since this seems like the place to talk about Tickle Emblem, thought I'd ask for assistance.

1. I'm at the part where the teleporters have been disabled by someone (or some thing). I assume this is to meet the snow woman in the heavy snow area, but I - like many - can't seem to bump into her. I'm assuming this because I've talked with EVERYONE in town at least twice since accepting the request and have not gotten anything different from the default responses. Even the suspicious person is still just staring at the tree in silence. Am I even on the right part? Getting tired of running from everything; now I'm even going around and purposefully killing the large snow snakes just out of boredom - despite how long they take to down.

2. How the bloody HELL do you start the hornet special request? After I saved the woman in town from the hornet attack, this crystal popped up. Since then, I've been through the forest several times and talked with everyone in town half a dozen times with no luck on starting this. Driving me batty trying to find the quest starter on this one after I've finished all the other special requests thus far.

I feel like these might be bugged on this version. But perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong spots. So, preferably from someone who actually DID do these - what am I doing wrong? Is there a prerequisite I'm missing?

1. I haven't reached that part yet, so I couldn't answer it right now. sorry

2. After the green crystal appears, just go to the forest where you beat the furry creature boss (orc) from the previous mission, and go farther west.
Spoiler
If you reach the correct path, a scene will occur where your magician is kidnapped by the hornets, and you'll fight queen hornet later.
Note: The path is hidden somehow, so make sure you check the whole area.
Spoiler

And I think I found some bug as well (since I didn't download the previous version, I'm not too sure if this is a bug):

Spoiler
I found the CG at the pub in the first town.
And after it had finished showing the whole CG, it wouldn't disappear for some reason and I couldn't do anything but open the menu.
Anyone else experienced this as well?

Spoiler

Hopefully that helps. Sorry for my bad English.

2. After the green crystal appears, just go to the forest where you beat the furry creature boss (orc) from the previous mission, and go farther west.
Spoiler
If you reach the correct path, a scene will occur where your magician is kidnapped by the hornets, and you'll fight queen hornet later.
Note: The path is hidden somehow, so make sure you check the whole area.
Spoiler

Edit: Ok, nevermind. I found it when it wasn't working before. Oddly, I went back to the town and looked at the crystal again. Looks like that's what I needed to do on this one was go straight from the crystal to here (weird as the others didn't need that). I thought I noticed it earlier but it wouldn't do anything. This time, I was able to go in the hidden path. Just real weird.

Last edited:
K, first off - Thank you orichalcum for telling me how to get the Hornet special request. All have been cleared.

NOW! Let me update and say I FINALLY GOT THE SNOW WOMAN TO APPEAR!

Spoilers
I'm not entirely sure if this was the reason. It could just be based on how long you walk around in the middle of the map (sortof where I stayed) - HOWEVER:

When I talked to the father of the girl who had been "attacked" by the snow woman, he said how she was abducted after he had collapsed from the cold and injuries in the heavy snow. I thought "Ok, maybe the snow acts like a poison". Testing proved negative.

HOWEVER! I then thought that perhaps there is some truth to what he said. The snow woman won't come if someone is healthy - and by running away from all these battles, my characters were at high health.

SO! I attacked here, attacked there, until I met one of the giant snow snakes and he poisoned 2 of my characters. Now, I waddled around the snow, avoiding battles while my health was chipped away (thankfully sped up by the 3 wolf pack since they are often the only enemy I can't 100% run away from, so they get a few hits in). I got my parties HP down to the follow: 1/8/1. After running from one battle, just a few steps later my party collapsed from the cold.

It looks like her event might be HP triggered rather than timed. Or perhaps it is both. Either way, try getting your HP as close to 0 as you can! If you want, speed it up by giving 2 out of 3 party members the insta-kill seeds. Run from a battle and rez them both - they'll have 1 HP. Now get in another battle and have the healthy character use an insta-kill seed and run from battle (best to do this on one of the single small worms so it can only take out 1 other party member). Rez up anyone who is dead and then just keep running and rezzing if need be. You should trigger the event.
If this is too hard, just do what I did and get one of the giant snow snakes to poison several of your characters. The poison can only drop a character to 1, so you'll be safe.

Spoilers

PS. Equip the Sunset Brooch from the Harpy quest on the main character, or else - as Bashiku said - you'll get an instant game over.

Last edited:
After the snow woman escape from the battle,I have beat the queen of the forest and
through a misson about theive girl and fish girl then a special misson derect me to come in the castle of king by a well near the shop ,but after I beaten the princess and two teamers join us,that Dr. said I should find a kind of monster that can talk with man and
find ice dragon in some top of where,in the other way ,Captain and the Noble was decide to escape from the castle too, so how can I continue the event?There isn't any mission to get from the red cap girl of the start city.😱

K, first off - Thank you orichalcum for telling me how to get the Hornet special request. All have been cleared.

NOW! Let me update and say I FINALLY GOT THE SNOW WOMAN TO APPEAR!

Spoilers
I'm not entirely sure if this was the reason. It could just be based on how long you walk around in the middle of the map (sortof where I stayed) - HOWEVER:

When I talked to the father of the girl who had been "attacked" by the snow woman, he said how she was abducted after he had collapsed from the cold and injuries in the heavy snow. I thought "Ok, maybe the snow acts like a poison". Testing proved negative.

HOWEVER! I then thought that perhaps there is some truth to what he said. The snow woman won't come if someone is healthy - and by running away from all these battles, my characters were at high health.

SO! I attacked here, attacked there, until I met one of the giant snow snakes and he poisoned 2 of my characters. Now, I waddled around the snow, avoiding battles while my health was chipped away (thankfully sped up by the 3 wolf pack since they are often the only enemy I can't 100% run away from, so they get a few hits in). I got my parties HP down to the follow: 1/8/1. After running from one battle, just a few steps later my party collapsed from the cold.

It looks like her event might be HP triggered rather than timed. Or perhaps it is both. Either way, try getting your HP as close to 0 as you can! If you want, speed it up by giving 2 out of 3 party members the insta-kill seeds. Run from a battle and rez them both - they'll have 1 HP. Now get in another battle and have the healthy character use an insta-kill seed and run from battle (best to do this on one of the single small worms so it can only take out 1 other party member). Rez up anyone who is dead and then just keep running and rezzing if need be. You should trigger the event.
If this is too hard, just do what I did and get one of the giant snow snakes to poison several of your characters. The poison can only drop a character to 1, so you'll be safe.

Spoilers

PS. Equip the Sunset Brooch from the Harpy quest on the main character, or else - as Bashiku said - you'll get an instant game over.

I would of never in my life figured all that out. THANK YOU!

Does anyone know how to progress further in the "Windo Girl" game? I got the red bar up to a certain point and it won't rise any further than that afterwards. Also if I pinch her butt after the red bar has reached a certain point, she goes black faced and ,apperantely, the game ends. I wan't to go further than that though.

After the snow woman escape from the battle,I have beat the queen of the forest and
through a misson about theive girl and fish girl then a special misson derect me to come in the castle of king by a well near the shop ,but after I beaten the princess and two teamers join us,that Dr. said I should find a kind of monster that can talk with man and
find ice dragon in some top of where,in the other way ,Captain and the Noble was decide to escape from the castle too, so how can I continue the event?There isn't any mission to get from the red cap girl of the start city.😱

I believe you've now hit the true end to the latest update (despite all the other popups that occurred that said THIS was the end, and then you find more stuff to do)

I would of never in my life figured all that out. THANK YOU!

Well, I hope it actually worked for you. I'm just saying what worked for me after spending 2 hours total running around the heavy snow field going "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?" 😛

Workin on Spy Mission now since I've finished most of the others(Tickle Emblem and Don't Tickle Me are wonderful). REALLY hoping to see Cherry and Aru get in on some ticklish situations in later chapters, since they have weakspots labeled (otherwise why have bio that notes them at all?) Hoooooooo boy... Not really much tickling aside from side/all over/general once in a while. Really little details too - not really that satisfying. And then you have all the "lovely" things that happen to the victim AFTER the tickling stops. Oh joy. So much joy. Joy joy joy all around.

-rubs forehead- Japanese...I swear... How...Why?

Anyways, stuck on the second door that requires you to input a kanji name and pass in the tickle park. Also- F dolls. Cheap enemies that rely a lot on RNG. So yea, F dolls to the max.

I believe you've now hit the true end to the latest update (despite all the other popups that occurred that said THIS was the end, and then you find more stuff to do)

Well, I hope it actually worked for you. I'm just saying what worked for me after spending 2 hours total running around the heavy snow field going "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?" 😛

Workin on Spy Mission now since I've finished most of the others(Tickle Emblem and Don't Tickle Me are wonderful). REALLY hoping to see Cherry and Aru get in on some ticklish situations in later chapters, since they have weakspots labeled (otherwise why have bio that notes them at all?) Hoooooooo boy... Not really much tickling aside from side/all over/general once in a while. Really little details too - not really that satisfying. And then you have all the "lovely" things that happen to the victim AFTER the tickling stops. Oh joy. So much joy. Joy joy joy all around.

Anyways, stuck on the second door that requires you to input a kanji name and pass in the tickle park. Also- F dolls. Cheap enemies that rely a lot on RNG. So yea, F dolls to the max.
Thanks for your help,animewatcher,:lol

But how can I spell the name in Japanese word?:scared

I must say that all of you playing these games in their Japanese form and talking about them here makes me hate you all. 😛issed

And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

I must say that all of you playing these games in their Japanese form and talking about them here makes me hate you all. 😛issed

For one,my English is also not very well here,for two just I talk the untranslated Japanese let you could become so angry to hate me?I just think all of the people here must very frendly to everyone in the world:huhThis thread is use to talk about the information about tickling games,just because of you can't play game then we must don't talk it?Remeber,we have the right to freedom of expression!

Last edited:
Oh how i wish i could play them. But unless some nice people set to translating them. Or at least find a way to rip the text from the games so we could get down to translating them ourselves. That is not going to happen any time soon.

Oh how i wish i could play them. But unless some nice people set to translating them. Or at least find a way to rip the text from the games so we could get down to translating them ourselves. That is not going to happen any time soon.

But don't you think the angry from understand the words to hate somebody know the mean of that is very stupid?

Hmm yes. I imagine his limited grasp on english has lead him to be unable to fully grasp the humor in your words. Mayhaps we ask very nicely. This merry lot that can read would be willing to aid us with translations since we have many a moon to wait for other games which are coming in english anyway.

To be fair, slacker - to be fair - to be fair -

I hate you too. :lol

If it makes you feel any better, I know next to nothing when it comes to the Japanese language, so I rely on online translators to do it. I get mediocre at best translations though (I believe it's either hyiihihihi or hyahaha that is translated as "Mother is Mother is Mother is" 😛), so at the end of it all you either zone out what the majority of the words are, or you use your brain to figure out what it's actually being said.
There IS no inbetween, so don't even bring that up MWAHAHAHA!

-shudders- Alright...well, I found the username and password for the locked room. But I had to do something I really, really, REALLY didn't want to do to get them (and it's one of the main reasons I'm nervous about releasing my game).

Anyways...the dark deed is done. Here are the screenshots for those who need them...

-shudders- Alright...well, I found the username and password for the locked room. But I had to do something I really, really, REALLY didn't want to do to get them (and it's one of the main reasons I'm nervous about releasing my game).

Anyways...the dark deed is done. Here are the screenshots for those who need them...

Thank you,anime watcher,the two images is very helpful to me:lol

The fourth mission that door secret code is 5423 in the fifth misson have changed the code,so I stuck here for the second time....:banghead:

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back