• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

Shall be bittersweet indeed when this series is complete. Just gotta say thanks for sharing it with us Bandito, you and Ticklefur have made an excellent team for this and the art and colouring have always worked superbly. Onward to the grand finale then I believe.

toymasters: hee hee - thanks so much! How you doin'?

timy: LMAO - thanks buddy. I figure lumber in the undies is always a good thing... unless you're in church. ^^; Thanks so much for the kind words... they really do mean a lot.

Kunzite: I appreciate it very much, amigo. The thought of posting the final two pages of this series is bitter sweet indeed. But I am excited that I got to share all of this with all of you.

DEV: Thanks so much my good friend... you said it perfectly. I shall miss these gals. I shall miss them very much. Thanks for the kind words for Ticklefur as well, this series would not be what it is without his help. The grand finale is on its way!!!

Many many thanks to everyone, as always.

As some of ya might know - I have a brand new comic coming out tomorrow from MTJ, andd a lot of work to go along with it this week, so I will likely hold off until next week to post the second to last TIS page.

Thank you all for all of your relentless support.

And if you happen to pick up Bump in the Night: Book of the Laughing Dead - please let Lotus and I know what you think.

Cheers,

The Deet

Ah I knew it, the main antagonist got her share just one more time. The story goes full circle, can't wait for the final two pages.

kamisutra: Thanks my friend. And sorry to everyone for the delay. I have been swamped.

I'll post another page this Friday!

YAY!

B

I did this in PhotoShop Elements hope you guys like it.Hope this works
untitled folder 2/Tickling in Space.jpg

Hey can somebody tell me how to post images here.

Thanks.

When you make a new post, scroll down to a section that's called "Manage Attachments".

Find the jpeg file you want with "browse" (I think the file has to be less than 400k).

Once you've selected the file hit "Upload"

And then just submit post, and you should be all set.

I think.... ;P

B

Thanks Bandito. Here is some art work i did with Bandito's Tickling in Space & the IMAC.

Attachments

• Tickling in Space..jpg
    Tickling in Space..jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 385
Some more work i did in PhotoShop Elements. Artist SCAVENGER,OEKAKI-TICKLES & BANDITO. Hope you guys like.

Attachments

• April-&-MacBook08.jpg
    April-&-MacBook08.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 278
  • SuperGirl-&-She-Ra08.jpg
    SuperGirl-&-She-Ra08.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 298
  • Vicky's-Defeat.jpg
    Vicky's-Defeat.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 195
More.

Some more. Artist Velley & FS JONESTHE4TH, from his Low Roads series.

Attachments

• SCAVENGER-HALLOWEEN.jpg
    SCAVENGER-HALLOWEEN.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 392
  • safari-ontheweb-Velley-Z.jpg
    safari-ontheweb-Velley-Z.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 259
  • Peach-&-Daisy.jpg
    Peach-&-Daisy.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 517
Wow, I can't believe this is going to come to a conclusion. Say it ain't SO!

This series has really been something else. My heartfelt thanks for sharing this with all of us over so long a time, especially considering how busy you are.

Seriously, thank you. :triangle:

Wow, I can't believe this is going to come to a conclusion. Say it ain't SO!
A conclusion simply proves this is truly a professional story with a heart. All good stories have an end. Let us just enjoy the following two pages.

Page FIFTY ONE

Toymasters: Thanks again for doing those my friend! I know I already thanked you via email - but I really appreciate it.

Dave: Thank YOU, my friend. What a cool thing to say. I wish I could promise you that TIS wasn't on the verge of completion. That it wasn't the last flurry of pages before the end. All I can offer is that somethings never end as long as they remain in the hearts of those that would remember them.

kamisutra: Thanks - and here they are, my friend.

What's THIS???? IS that??? Could it be... A double Twitch double team on our poor captain??? Oh NO! Oh YES! lol. Have Booki and Koki really allied themselves for the most ambitious tickle yet??? Will the captain survive another loving tickle of her most tender places???

Find out in the next episode of....

TICKLING IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

Well this is it.

The second to last page of TIS, and frankly, one of my favorites! I love Dusty's expressions, and the feel of this session.

As with some of the other pages, there is a definite difference in the way the inked version is written versus the way Ticklefur rewrote the colored version - so check out both of 'em, if ya have a spare sec.

Many thanks to all of you... this has been waaaaaaaaay too much fun to post for all of you.

Please please please tell me what you think of the page.

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring. I tell you no lies.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!???

How does one end a 52 page epic tickle comic of sexyness, boobs, feathery aliens, betrayal, and occasional anal probing (just kidding about the anal probing... well sorta)??? How will it all end??? What will the last page represent???

Well tune in for the next page...

The last page of...

TICKLING... IN.... SPAAAAAAAAACE!

... to find out.

Thanks for believing,

The Deeto.

Attachments

• TIS_C_48a.jpg
    TIS_C_48a.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Ah, the penultimate page. So bittersweet!

DAMN YOU for making me so addicted to TIS!

You guys have done a tits-ass job of this series. Ticklefur, excellent work...and Deet, what can I say?

You raised the bar VERY high on the ongoing story-art series I'm planning on...so, umm...yeah...thanks for that. 😛

Can't believe I forgot to comment before. Ah well, great as ever Bandito! A great second-to-last page with you and ticklefur really pulling it off. Although I wonder what would happen if you tickled all three nipples at the same time? :devil:

Although I wonder what would happen if you tickled all three nipples at the same time? :devil:

Unbelievably wonderful and overwhelming, mind-blowing tickle-induced orgasms... over and over again :3poke: :redheart:

i just can't help but think of several TV dramas when i read this comic, it just never ends does it XD?

From the beginning all the way to the recent ones, this is a pretty awesome piece to show your progression over the months B, i'll elaborate after i get my jaw off the floor and get a second look at the whole thing.

Dave: lmao- thanks my good friend. Posting TIS has been more fun than I could have possibly imagined. I hope future endeavors do not disappoint. ^^ As always, thanks tremendously for your support.

kamisutra: thanks so much amigo. The final page will... um... finally... be posted this week! YAY!

DEV: lol - three nipple at the same time??? Have you no charity, man??!! LMAO. I think TF may have the right idea.... I think a lot of guffawing would be involved... lots of bucking and writhing against restraints, and a whole lot of bashful yet explosive release from our tender captain Dusty. ^^

Ticklefur: hee hee... pretty much, eh?

EcEu: Thanks very much my friend. Definitely a lot of change in this comic... I went from reeeeeally kaka to slightly kaka. ;P Always appreciate your feedback, and always excited to hear more about what your thoughts are on TIS.

Many many thanks y'all.

I am filled with a baffling combination of despair and euphoria when I say that this Friday the final TIS page will be posted.

Tune in won't ya?

The Deeto

Torn

I will really be torn by the next...and last episode of Tickling In Space. I can't wait for another tantilizing page of your work...and very sad to know it will be the last. Thanks for all the "pleasure" you have allowed me. My laundry and cleaning bill have gone up though. :rotate:

Timy

I will really be torn by the next...and last episode of Tickling In Space. I can't wait for another tantilizing page of your work...and very sad to know it will be the last. Thanks for all the "pleasure" you have allowed me. My laundry and cleaning bill have gone up though. :rotate:

Timy

TMI... timy... T.M.I.

lmao

Thanks so much for your support, my friend.

Tomorrow prepare yourself for the final page of Tickling in Space.

B

The Final Page

What's THIS???? OH NOES! But oh yes... after over 50 pages of tickle torture, betrayal, revenge, and rampant tickling debauchery - the Tickling in Space gals say a fond farewell. With feathers at the ready, waving more at each other than in farewell... don't be afraid to wave back.

And please enjoy the LAST episode of....

TICKLING IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

It all comes down to this...

Almost 125,000 views... almost 600 comments... And over a year of tons of TIS fun. I can't thank all of you enough. Truly. When I first considered posting this comic I had no idea how everyone would respond. And now at the end, I find myself secretly a little sad that it will all be ending.

Thank you all so VERY VERY VERY much for all of your support with TIS.

And I had never done a groups shot like this... but it ended up being one of the most fun pages I have ever worked on.

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring. And a galactically HUGE thank you to you, my friend. TIS would not have been everything it is without your help. Thank you.

.... and what will happen NEXT??!!???

Well - a favor and a promise.

Here is the favor: now that the series is finished... would you be willing to post your thoughts on the project? Who was your favorite character? Favorite page? Favorite tickle couple? What did you always want to see happen in the TIS universe that I never got to?

To all of you out there that have stopped by to check out this thread and are reading this note - lurkers and non-lurkers alike - please take a second to post your final thoughts on TIS. I would really really appreciate it.

And the promise: I can not promise that I will draw more TIS pages. I can not promise that TIS will go on in some form. All I can promise is that - some sagas never end.

Thanks my friends,

The Deeto

Attachments

• TIS_C_49a.jpg
    TIS_C_49a.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Sorry to see it end! This has been a great series to follow. Great work!

Damn, Deet....I don't know what to say.

First off, this final page is so freakin' cool! What a fitting end to the series, and as a stand-alone, one of the best pages of the series.

Ticklefur...excellent job on this project! I've so enjoyed the way the colors have popped, and I know how difficult it can be to keep a story flowing with so many defined characters involved. You've done so much for TIS, and the TK art community owes you a big Thank You! Great work in all phases of this project.

Bandito...what can be said that we haven't already talked about? I wish I could fulfill your requested "favor"...but I can't really pick a favorite character or page. And that's because you've defined the uniqueness of the characters so deeply that they each have a specific allure. The story just sucked me in from the start....all of those little things that we as artists do to simply blow people's disbelief out the window. Like all of your work, TIS has been a perfect blend of intensity and fun, serious erotica without taking itself too seriously.

And speaking on a personal note, I'm seriously proud of this saga for you. It still seems like yesterday when we were both new artists springing our own unique expressions on an unsuspecting world and swapping words of mutual respect for the work itself. That has grown, over the years, into a treasured friendship that's been one of the best things I've taken out of my time here on the TMF. We artists are a strange bunch at times, and to have friends who really understand where we're coming from with our chosen forms of expression is more valuable than anything else this place has to offer.

I can only hope that HBDP has 1/10th the success and acceptance that TIS has earned with every stroke of the pen. These things take a lot out of us, not only in the work, but in the emotional investment.

Thank you for this, my friend. Seriously...Thank You.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back