• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

In particular order?

Slither tickling Thomson
Thompson tickling Slither
Bothe being tickled by the rest of the crew.

Speaking of witch how much of the crew from this comic is still on the ship in this and future comics?

Ha ha ha.

Slither tickling Thompson, eh?

I can only imagine how hawt that might be. And oh the revenge. Thompson would have SUCH a wicked revenge.

In terms of the question...good one.

Scav and I have talked a lot about which crew mates stay and which go. What we seem to have decided is that every character from the original TIS comic stays with the series in the future. From Bonita to Audrey to Silki to Elsa to Honey to Raven, etc etc etc.

Now...Scavneger's comics are epically huge...but we obviously won't have a chance to show every crewmate in every issue. But they're still part of the crew, and we hope to work them in when it fits the story.

Does that make sense?

B

Ha ha ha.

Slither tickling Thompson, eh?

I can only imagine how hawt that might be. And oh the revenge. Thompson would have SUCH a wicked revenge.

In terms of the question...good one.

Scav and I have talked a lot about which crew mates stay and which go. What we seem to have decided is that every character from the original TIS comic stays with the series in the future. From Bonita to Audrey to Silki to Elsa to Honey to Raven, etc etc etc.

Now...Scavneger's comics are epically huge...but we obviously won't have a chance to show every crewmate in every issue. But they're still part of the crew, and we hope to work them in when it fits the story.

Does that make sense?

B

I actually have a few ideas/request/scenerios for Thomson and sither that I want to ask through pm.

I also have no problems with not every crew member showing up everytime. I just did not want them to just be gone with no explanation or something. It would be cool if some were off doing something else during the storyline and them popping in for a laugh or two would be cool with me.

so yeah makes sense to me. And where;s scav at? Why does he not come in and take a bow in this thread too...he deserves it.

And where;s scav at? Why does he not come in and take a bow in this thread too...he deserves it.
Here I am.
Busy busy busy... mostly with working on the TIS#2 comic and a couple of other projects...

Regarding the "other crew" outside the main cast, they're most definitely still aboard. As Deeto and I discussed in our many conversations, it's a bit like in the Star Trek series, where you have a crew working in the background, of which some members will occasionally play a more important role.
TIS#2 will -and this is one of the reasons why the comic will be bigger and takes longer to finish- feature ALL of the crew in some way or another. Some will only appear for one panel or so, but all will get their turn to be tickled. In this sense the comic will be much closer to the original series with lots of girl-on-girl tickling, while still have a compelling space-adventure storyline... That's about all I'm allowed to tell about it at the moment really... 🙂

Cool, I can not wait to see this next story. I wonder who or what they run into next. There are quite a few questions made at the end of your story, scav. What happens to Inosaka? Has she achieved consciousness? Is she now part of the crew? How did the ship survive it;s "destruction"? Who is the hooded person?(a nobody from Kingdom Hearts!?!? :lol)

I am cool with the whole secret secret thing. Spoilers are the worst. But just one. Is Pookie's partner still on board or did he take his "balls" and go home?

So much questions! :lol
They're perhaps better answered by Deeto, as he is the writer, but I'll try...

Inosaka opens her eyes, so I would think she's conscious... Mentally, she's changed though, as are her robot minions.
Inosaka has not become part of the crew. For all Dusty knows, Inosaka never came back online. She's still aboard the tattered remains of the Thompson HQ. Will she come back? I can think of several ways of how she can be re-introduced, but she probably won't return in the next few comics.
The Danneskold was supposedly "destroyed" by a "demolition hive" (a device that -I imagine- releases a swarm of self-replicating nano-machines, breaking down all inorganic matter). However, unbeknown to the Thompson executives, There were still other crew members aboard (like Booki, Downey and all of the others) who manually switched off the hive.
The hooded persons? Miss Tsuna and miss Setsuko? They are the executives of the Thompson Corporation, and they are "unhooded" near the end of the comic (and subsequently tickle-interrogated at the end and on one of the extra pages.

And Peterton? I don't think they kept him aboard, possibly he has been locked up in some space-lunatic Asylum. They pretty much tickled him out of his mind on board of the Danneskold...

So much questions! :lol
They're perhaps better answered by Deeto, as he is the writer, but I'll try...

Inosaka opens her eyes, so I would think she's conscious... Mentally, she's changed though, as are her robot minions.
Inosaka has not become part of the crew. For all Dusty knows, Inosaka never came back online. She's still aboard the tattered remains of the Thompson HQ. Will she come back? I can think of several ways of how she can be re-introduced, but she probably won't return in the next few comics.
The Danneskold was supposedly "destroyed" by a "demolition hive" (a device that -I imagine- releases a swarm of self-replicating nano-machines, breaking down all inorganic matter). However, unbeknown to the Thompson executives, There were still other crew members aboard (like Booki, Downey and all of the others) who manually switched off the hive.
The hooded persons? Miss Tsuna and miss Setsuko? They are the executives of the Thompson Corporation, and they are "unhooded" near the end of the comic (and subsequently tickle-interrogated at the end and on one of the extra pages.

And Peterton? I don't think they kept him aboard, possibly he has been locked up in some space-lunatic Asylum. They pretty much tickled him out of his mind on board of the Danneskold...

Awesome just hearing a that Inosaka could return in a few comics lifts my spirits. Hopefull in a form more mobile.

I was referring to the last woman who was hooded on page 37 as the hooded person.

And the only way Peterton would be locked up in a space asylum is if he was gya. Judging by the constant woodies he had he was not. He seemed to enjoy it no matter how much he protested. Only deeto is the one who can answer this question.

edit-after just now seeing Scav's comic I am going to have to add Dusty to make it a 3 way tie for my favorite with Slither and THompson.

Last edited:
Awesome just hearing a that Inosaka could return in a few comics lifts my spirits. Hopefull in a form more mobile.

I was referring to the last woman who was hooded on page 37 as the hooded person.

And the only way Peterton would be locked up in a space asylum is if he was gya. Judging by the constant woodies he had he was not. He seemed to enjoy it no matter how much he protested. Only deeto is the one who can answer this question.

edit-after just now seeing Scav's comic I am going to have to add Dusty to make it a 3 way tie for my favorite with Slither and THompson.

YAY! Always nice to see the mighty Scavenger post on the TIS thread. ^^

Dae: As Scav mentioned...there might be more Inosaka in the future, and since she is essentially a digital consciousness downloaded into a robotic shell...she could possibly take many forms. The question is: what do Scav and I want to do with her?

The hooded gals are Thompson execs who meet with an ongoing tickle torture at the hands of the Danneskold crew. Which Scav also elaborated on. XD

Technically, Silki (the blue Pookie) has a captain named Johnson. I kinda figured her was let go after they tickle tortured him for the Nocturn sleep device codes. The only other guy (other than the poor pizza delivery guy) was Officer Peterton. I never really decided what hapened to him, other than the "Miss Cackleclaws" pic that I posted on this thread. I have a feeling he was probably bartered to an all female crew of tickle crazed feathery handed maniacs that tortured him beyond all reason. LMAO.

I doubt TIS will feature male tickling again...but one can never tell.

Cheers,

B

NNnnnoooo not those 2, darn it! I am talking about on page 37 on scav's comic. There is one last hooded person. Is that someone new?

NNnnnoooo not those 2, darn it! I am talking about on page 37 on scav's comic. There is one last hooded person. Is that someone new?

Ah! The Short Story Cover! Actually that one was the design drawing by Bandito for the exec's costumes. I tend to believe it was miss Tsuna depicted here (the short-haired one). After all, there are only two Thompson executives in this story. Again, it was a design drawing to begin with, so there are certain differences in the appearance from the final miss Tsuna.

Finally an answer! You two blatantly playing dumb to my question. Though I am confused as to why Scav does not know the exact answer as he was the one that drew it.😉

I look forward to your future works and wish you guys the best of luck. Why is this thread not stickied?

Finally an answer! You two blatantly playing dumb to my question. Though I am confused as to why Scav does not know the exact answer as he was the one that drew it.😉

I look forward to your future works and wish you guys the best of luck. Why is this thread not stickied?

LMAO. We weren't playing dumb...the gal on page 37 is a sketch I drew and Scavenger colored of the Thompson Executive costume. The only two characters who wear that costume are Miss Tsuna and Miss Setsuko. Setsuko has crazy long hair. So the person on page 37 is Miss Tsuna.

Thanks for your support, amigo ^^

We look forward to future works as well..

Honestly, It probably doesn't make sense to sticky TIS. We'll add to it every now and then...but a lot of the new TIS art and what not will be on new threads.

Cheers,

B

Thanks for the bump, BA! Always such a treat to see TIS again. 😀

Fedman: I think they should all be safe. I mean...unless I did something weird when I posted them. But they're not diseased or virus-filled or anything. XD Hope you like TIS if you do download it.

And yeah...another thanks to everyone that made TIS possible and what it is today.

B

WIP - Male Tickling

By a whole lotta sexy female aliens

Well howdy,

Hey gang...It's been a while since I've had a chance to post anything new for y'all to enjoy. This economy has been kicking me in the tenders over and ooooover again. LMAO.

It's also been too long since I posted any works in progress.

So I thought I'd do a bit of a double dip here and post both.

The attached image is the pencil sketch (far from finished) of the F/M comic I've been promising forever. I'm currently inking the last page and hope to be able to share it with you sometime soon.

As you might be able to guess, given where this image is posted, a lot of this comic takes place in the TICKLING IN SPACE universe.

Anyone recognize the gals in the sketch? They're all from TIS...just drawn in my current style (as it has evolved a LOT since the ol' TIS days). I doubt anyone would be able to guess them all, but if anyone does I'll email the first one a finished inked copy of the sketch!

YAY!

I'll be posting more and more TIS stuff for you soon. I've got some fun things in the works I think you'll really dig.

And as always, thanks for all your wonderful support,

The Space Deeto

Those darned wacky aliens just insist on compromising quarantine rules, lord bless 'em! A delightful return visit, with the promise of upcoming TIS making it all the more gleeful! The sketchwork is suptuous (no surprise), with the expected manic jammed-to-the-rafters-but-far-from-chaotic Deeto panache! Awaiting refinements and expansion with fevered eagerness!

WIP - Male Tickling

By a whole lotta sexy female aliens

The attached image is the pencil sketch (far from finished) of the F/M comic I've been promising forever. I'm currently inking the last page and hope to be able to share it with you sometime soon.

As you might be able to guess, given where this image is posted, a lot of this comic takes place in the TICKLING IN SPACE universe.

Anyone recognize the gals in the sketch? They're all from TIS...just drawn in my current style (as it has evolved a LOT since the ol' TIS days). I doubt anyone would be able to guess them all, but if anyone does I'll email the first one a finished inked copy of the sketch!

YAY!

I'll be posting more and more TIS stuff for you soon. I've got some fun things in the works I think you'll really dig.

And as always, thanks for all your wonderful support,

The Space Deeto

Deets,

Just like the TIS universe itself, this is an EPIC WIP!

It reminds me of the beautiful ensemble piece you did for FOUL PLAY... (see attached image)

You're always pushing your work to the next level and never take any short cuts along the way. It is always a pleasure viewing your work at any point of the creation process.

Fans of TIS and F/M tickling are definitely in for a treat later this year.

BRAVO! :woot:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Bohy: Thank you so very much for the sensationally kind words. You're sensational. I wish I had 12 of you.

Low Roads: As always a huge hefty thank you to you, my friend. I've become somewhat obsessed lately with group shots. No idea as to why. But since TIS has always been a series which lends itself toward a group show - I thought I'd include one or 2 in the forthcoming F/M comic. YAY. Thank you tremendously for your ongoing support.

Jim: Thank you so much for all your help, good buddy. And thanks also for supporting me on yet another crazy adventure. I definitely think fans will really like Peterton Poe. We'll see soon enough, amigo. Thanks for all that you do.

Yet another enormous thanks to all of you for your wonderful support of TIS!

So very close to 200 thousand views! YAY!

More to come soon,

The Deet

How do you open these files?

They're zip files.

So, you download them. And depending what sort of computer you're using:

1.) either you double click them (and if you have a zip expander on your computer it will unzip them and create a folder on your desktop).

2.) or you download an "expander" program for free like Stuffit expander. Google it. Download it. And then you can open the files.

3.) and if you don't feel like doing that I posted every single page for free anyway. They're all in this thread, scattered throughout.

There's a lot of other pages in between the comic pages, because when I originally posted this comic on here, Tickle Theater was the sort of place where people commented on artwork. Not really so much anymore. But maybe someday it will change again.

Enjoy Tickling in Space.

If you do enjoy the comic - it would be awesome to hear your feedback.

Cheers,

The Deeto

They're zip files.

So, you download them. And depending what sort of computer you're using:

1.) either you double click them (and if you have a zip expander on your computer it will unzip them and create a folder on your desktop).

2.) or you download an "expander" program for free like Stuffit expander. Google it. Download it. And then you can open the files.

3.) and if you don't feel like doing that I posted every single page for free anyway. They're all in this thread, scattered throughout.

There's a lot of other pages in between the comic pages, because when I originally posted this comic on here, Tickle Theater was the sort of place where people commented on artwork. Not really so much anymore. But maybe someday it will change again.

Enjoy Tickling in Space.

If you do enjoy the comic - it would be awesome to hear your feedback.

Cheers,

The Deeto

Their good real good.

Hey Bandito
I remember a pdf file of yours with TIS images, I can't seem to find it, any chance you could post a fresh link? Thanks

fedman: gracias amigo.

Darth: PDF? Well, the mighty Scavenger created a TICKLING IN SPACE REVISITED pdf a while back. Is that what you meant?

B

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back