• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling video game characters...

Ooh! Just thought of some more!

Roll (Megaman Legends)
Heather Mason (Silent Hill 3)
Sakura, Cammy, Chun Li (Street Fighter)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider: Legends)
Bastila Shan (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

Last edited:
I would vote for:

Rikku (FinalFantasy X-2)
Hitomi (DOA)
Meowth (Pokemon)
Agumon (Digimon)
Leomon (Digimon)

Cassandra (soul calibur 2)
priest and acolyte from Ragnarok Online
Chun Li
Morrigan
Tron Bonne
Shion from Xenosaga
Princess Zelda Harkinian
Princess Peach Toadstool
Princess Daisy
Prier from La Pucelle
Alouette from La Pucelle
Lulu from FF10
The female elves from Lineage II

I just got Soul Caliber 3. I want to absolutely KILL Tira just on principle of being a sadistic child-killing *****, but it'd be fun to watch her suffocate while laughing n__n

<<....wow, I'm vicious towards that one.....>>

O_O Yeah, no kidding...Me thinks you've finally caught some of my hatefulness towards things. Way to dig up an old thread btw. :tounge:

Oh, and to be on topic, and staying with what Karen brought up, Seung Mina for showing WAY too much stomach and...higher, Sophitia for being a MILF, and Ivy and Taki for just being sexy.

I just got Soul Caliber 3. I want to absolutely KILL Tira just on principle of being a sadistic child-killing *****, but it'd be fun to watch her suffocate while laughing n__n

<<....wow, I'm vicious towards that one.....>>

*sweat a bit* You can say that again.

I'd go for:

Ibuki, Makoto, Elena & SFA Chun Li (Street Fighter)

Chae Lim & FF3 Mai Shirunai (King Of Fighters)

Hitomi (DOA3)

more to come I hope.....

Rumble Rosses

The Women of Rumble Rosses. Thats all there is in life, hot chicks and pro wrestling... it doesn't get much better then that. Plus add to the fact that they are actually ticklish, and how can anyone argue the point.

Mortal Kombat: Tanya, Li Mei, Kitana, Mileena (Masked), Nitara, Sareena, Jade

Street Fighter: Chun Li, Cammy

Tekken: Christy, Anna, Nina, Michelle, Julia, Asuka

Time Splitters: Jungle Queen, Amy Chen, Corporal Hart

WOW! Just sad really when you think about it.

I died a little inside from reading this thread.

Hmm... I'd go for the guys that would make everyone go "😵 ...He's laughing. I mean. No. Seriously. Look at him. Holy... whoa."

Examples? How about Cloud Strife or Vincent Valentine from ff7?

Or, let's see... Squall from ff8 would be hilarious, and Zell would just be cute. ^.^ I get the feeling he'd go for a tickle fight without much of a problem. Irvine, because in almost every fanart I see his vest shows off just a bit of his tummy.

Also? Edgeworth from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

Yes. I like the idea of totally serious video game characters getting tickled silly. It makes me smile.

god there are so many...

my current faves are Ashley from Mass Effect.

Lyra from Hellgate: London (watch that intro and tell me that it's not a pretty damn good one.)

Miranda Keyes from Halo 3

Buffy since she has her own game

Alyx Vance from Half-Life 2

Ada Wong from RE4

Link's nylon feet from Zelda, Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Tidus, Sonic. I have no desire for men or their feet in real life, but when it comes to gaming guys their feet always come first, ESPECIALLY Link. Besides them, Zelda, the Resident Evil girls, Lara Croft, Cassandra from Soul Calibur, Samus, Daisy, and some more.

Last edited:
Hmm... maybe Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy. I know you can tickle the Queen Bee in-game by crawling on her in bee from, though it's only sporadic that she says it tickles.

reload-32x32.png

all sailor moon april 'o neil zurubon (dragon quest fly ) chun-li cammy sailor venus. and more others nice girls owo wow nice sailor venus

Last edited:
I don't know how old they are, but...

Chrono Trigger: Marle, Lucca, and... maybe Ayla, if that wouldn't get me injured.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back