• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklishsubject.com

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Hi everyone,

As you all probably know, the TMF is an adults-only forum, and rightfully so. However, it has always bugged me a little bit, catching minors at the door and turning them away.

To make a long story short, I approached Venray and Venraya about my feelings, and they talked to NJJen, and the Tickling Duo Anne and Drew, and between them they put together what I think is a very excellent information and support page for minors discovering that they have a fetish, whatever that may be.

The website is http://www.ticklishsubject.com and we would all love to hear what you think about it. Soon there will be a forum on the TMF for discussion and contribution... not for the minors to post on but for the community to discuss the content of the site and offer suggestions and input. In the meantime, please post your comments here if you have any 🙂

I highly applaud this project. None of us adults had anything like this when we were in the dark in our teen years. The internet barely was out when I just turned 18, and I believe AOL just started. I had no clue how mind-blowing the internet was going to be. I was still thinking I was the only one in the Universe to have a tickling fetish till 1996 when I logged on to AOL using a friends account.

The point? I'm thrilled for the young adults to have their own site to learn that they are normal and that we have gone through what they will be going through.

Awesome idea Jeff and the others on this project.

DK

I think that is a great idea!🙂 I think that teenagers need a place to go to help them with their fetish. I know I had no place to go when I was starting to explore🙁 and like DK said they need to know that their not freaks or something if they have these feelings. I know how frustrating that was for me, I don't want others to have to go through that.

Who ever thought this up, Jeff? It is a great idea. Good Luck!🙂

Wow

All I can say is, Wow. What a wonderful thing you are doing. I applaud all involved. I am proud to be part of a community that has such upstanding individuals. Bravo!

-DFT

Jeff
Somebody should have done this a long time ago. You, Venray, Venraya NJJen, Anne and Drew all kick ass for doing this!!! (Man I wish there was one of those when I was a teen.)

-Phil

Wow, let me add the same seniments to this project! I think it is great,and like the others I wish I had this when I was hitting that stage of exploring myself. God for the longest I felt so alone and weird! 😀 But thanks to TMF and all who is involved I don't anymore!

Bravo guys! 🙂

I think this site is very informative and nicely done. I'm sure it will help a lot of young folks! Thanks for doing this, Jeff, Ray, Tracy, Jen, Ann, and Drew. Good job! 🙂

I applaud your actions. .

Well done, its not very often that people show that kind of compassion and caring to confused teens who want to explore their sexuality!

You should all be highly comended (more so than usual) for this action
🙂

The idea itself is truly a great one, congratulations to whoever brought it up.

Maybe one suggestion for improvement: The site seems to be too text-heavy. Teens tend to become bored by longer texts, and they'll look for more graphic contents on the web soon. To keep their interest aroused, the site should be more diverse in graphics (colors, frames, possibly a few witty illustrations like our forum smileys).

Just a theoretic piece of advice from a marketing man... (I'm an absolute zero in graphics myself) 😎

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. We agree that it's an important project whose time has come. I applaud Jeff for stepping up to the plate and getting the ball rolling. This is something that many of us had thought of in the past but never did anything about. As many of you voiced, we wish there'd been something like this when we were kids! With Jeff's push and contribution of web space, it's now coming into existence. Thanks, Jeff!

Obviously, this is a project in the works. So, there will be some additions and changes as we finish developing things. While the site IS (as Hal pointed out) very text intensive, presenting this amount of information necessitates that in order to be the resource it's intended to be. However, sprucing things up as we go along by adding additional graphics, etc. is something that can be seriously looked at. It's a valid point.

The main focus on the site will be on sexuality. So, that's where the majority of information will be found. We plan on sharing personal testimonies of others struggling in their own searches. There will be more specifics about the variety of fetishes and paraphilia out there...especially tickling and bondage. The other sections will likely be left to the intro. commentaries and links sections.

Once we've got the basic content in place that we need, we can do all kinds of cool things to brighten things up and have some fun. We're looking at some little cartoons about the various topics, pics that are innocent enough to have on the site, jokes/anecdotes, etc. So, once we're done, it should be fun as well as informative.

We'll be doing a massive e-mail promotion (to adult, parent, teacher and teen site owners) once things are really ready asking them to take a look and send people our way. We'll also submit the site to the main search engines. Between the two, we should get some decent activity. After that, word-of-mouth is likely to take care of the rest. Giving kids permission to explore this openly and honestly has got to be a hit.

We'll be looking for more of this type of constructive criticism as well as contributions as we continue the project. There's already a section in the Internet Communities Forum ( http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=121 ) that we'll be setting up shortly to allow for everyone's input. In the meantime, comments are very welcome and wanted in this thread.

Ann

Last edited:
Wow. Just when I think I can't be surprised here.

That, Jeff, is truly stellar. I *so* respect what you've done with Venray, Venraya, NJJen, Anne and Drew. Good of you to start the ball, and good of them to keep it rolling. It's a benefit to the community, and something we in the TMF can offer in the way of direction for those too young to be here. Heck, we can use it in the gatherings nationwide, to send those underage folks when they appear.

Good on you all!

dvnc

Darkknight said:
The internet barely was out when I just turned 18, and I believe AOL just started. I had no clue how mind-blowing the internet was going to be. I was still thinking I was the only one in the Universe to have a tickling fetish till 1996 when I logged on to AOL using a friends account.

Whats the internet?

Darkknight said:
I highly applaud this project. None of us adults had anything like this when we were in the dark in our teen years. The internet barely was out when I just turned 18, and I believe AOL just started. I had no clue how mind-blowing the internet was going to be. I was still thinking I was the only one in the Universe to have a tickling fetish till 1996 when I logged on to AOL using a friends account.

The point? I'm thrilled for the young adults to have their own site to learn that they are normal and that we have gone through what they will be going through.

Awesome idea Jeff and the others on this project.

DK

Indeed it is a great idea. They need to know that they are indeed not alone, nor are they freaks. I cannot recall how often I thought myself as some twisted freak, because I thought I was the only person on earth who was into tickling.

I found a tickling web-page by accident, while surfing the web back in 1995 and you don't know what a relief it was to discover that I was not the only one.

Hopefully the new generation can skip the pain and uncertianty that many of us had to go thru.

Wonderful!!

I agree with everyone, this is a great idea!! They need a place to come and see that they aren't alone like I thought I was.🙁
Boy was I ever wrong! 🙂
I am excited about this.
Thanks to all who got the ball rolling, I know that a lot of hard work was put into this. The young people will benifit from all your hard work! Thanks again!🙂

What a wonderful gift you are giving to kids who are just exploring. Great job everyone.

I get emailed and IM'd often by kids saying "I'm only 16. Does that matter to you?" Of course the conversation then centers around what the discussion will be about.

Kids are SO confused in their teens. Having this website that provides real, direct information will certainly help them realize that they too are not alone.

Heck... Maybe we can have a Graduation for them when they get to be 18! Then they can come into the TMF well prepared and more confident.

I'm happy to contribute to this. Just let me know how I can help.

QBWeaver said:
Just let me know how I can help.

Damn, I'm shadowing you today, QB...lol. As for helping, well, you HAVE seen a little film called The Graduate, right? 😉

Glad everyone seems to like this idea. It's been being kicked around for awhile and it's good to see it come into existence. Gotta agree with Hal, a bit more visual look would be attractive, but that's a small adjustment. The hardest part of nearly every project is just getting the thing started! Awesome first draft/version! Q

PPV01E13.gif

QBWeaver said:
Q... Stop following me!

Amazing.. The Graduate was on a week ago! LOL

LOL you two are too cute! Do you need bumper guards? 🙂

For Q.....I've been away and come back and your logo has changed.🙁
Now I can't drool over that bald head! Which btw I think is so sexy!😉

I can't wait to see this site grow! Wonderful idea!🙂

Awesome idea...
I know that many young people have contacted me over the years and I recently have suggested to a few of them that they start a group for themselves where they can have a safe environment to explore and express their sexuality as it relates to fetishes as well as other issues pertaining to teens and minors....I am very happy that someone did this because in retrospect I doubt that teens would have put this site together for themselves...but I bet they will appreciate it having been done for them...being a parent and being in the field that I am in I applaud any effort to assist kids in identifying and expressing themselves in a safe and developmentally approriate way...thanks guys🙂
~ticklemmmeeeeeee🙂:redheart: :smilelove

I have been on this board since it's conception (EZBoard and Pyscho) and I was not of legal age. I have posted on this board and I was not of legal age(i'm barely 18). No one follows the age rule and it's insulting that you're going so far to create a seperate site. Although your intentions are good I think it's a waste of time.

We do follow the age rule Kyle..had it been revealed at the time that you were not of legal age you would have had to leave...This is an adult site and as with any other adult site it is illegal for minors to enter....Do they? probably..but not without breaking the law..we are merely providing an alternative area for minors to get information that we didnt have growing up...

Ven

Bravo, but Beware

To all the creators of this new site: congratulations and well done. I agree that there is a need for this kind of site, and you seem to have executed it very well. You have provided good content (more to come, I'm sure) and very 'adultly' tried to guard everyone's interests and sensibilities.

It won't be enough.

Some Bible-thunping (or Torah-rapping, or Koran-whacking, or whatever) moron is going to catch their teen looking at the site, and explode in hysteria. Guess who will be the target of their 'protect the children' campaign? Nevermind that the 'adult' sites that their kids have already been looking at are 'worse'/less age-appropriate ... you are actually aiming your sites directly at teens, and this will be viewed as a deliberate attack on Family Values (TM). Expect rough times.

I imagine you all have already thought about this, and are prepared. I hope so. As I said at first: I applaud what you are doing, and think it is both right and worthwhile. But... watch your backs, and flanks.

kyle said:
(i'm barely 18). No one follows the age rule and it's insulting that you're going so far to create a seperate site. Although your intentions are good I think it's a waste of time.

Kyle, I hope by "barely 18" that you mean you now ARE of legal age to be here. As Venray just pointed out, the age rule IS followed as much as possible. Those we find out about that are not of age ARE asked to leave. The fact that you slipped through the cracks in that respect doesn't change that fact.

Thanks for being honest about your opinion of what we're doing. It is, as I'm sure you know, difficult to please everyone. Your thoughts are valued. Perhaps a further explaination of our motives is in order. The point of the new site is to have somewhere to send them where they can still explore their sexuality, rather than leaving them hanging out there (like many of us were) with nothing to do but sneak into other sites where they don't belong.

I suggest trying to see it from the perspective of being the all or nothing deal that it really is from a legal standpoint. Legally, we can't allow underage people to be here...no matter how mature they may be in their own development. We MUST ask them to leave. There isn't much out there that's open about general sexuality, much less about fetishes and such. They really have nowhere to explore that in a safe environment. Where do we send them?

It is a sign of the respect we have for young people rather than a slap in the face. We simply want to provide them with a place where they can explore without getting into trouble or (worse yet) danger. Is the site and it's idea perfect? No. Nothing is or ever will be. But, it IS a start. As someone closer to the age group, maybe your input can help us to make it more inviting? As we state on the site itself, all suggestions will be given serious consideration.

Peace!
Ann

I applaud all of you for the concept and creation of the site. It is wonderfully done and I know from the folks behind it all it is done with the upmost concern and care for our youth.

Bravo to all of you.

JPie

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back