• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Top 5 people on the TMF you would most wanna meet?

TKLDNSNE said:
Hey Isabeau. Sounds good. Always good to meet a music lover. 😉

anyone who loves music is ok in my book. the world without music? cant imagine....

isabeau

ps Dave can i call you geriactic also? lol and did i even spell it correctly?

Last edited:
It's funny coming from Gigs to Dave, considering the old fart is like twice her age. If he ever tried attacking her, all she'd have to do is kick his cane out from underneath him. :xpulcy:

Mimi said:
It's funny coming from Gigs to Dave, considering the old fart is like twice her age. If he ever tried attacking her, all she'd have to do is kick his cane out from underneath him. :xpulcy:

ooo Mimi i cant wait to read this reply... old fart now thats a good one...

isabeau

and Mimi is numero uno on my list of peeps to meet..... :bubble:

Mimi said:

Well he may be an old fart (although not from my standards) but I bet he is still lots of fun under the covers 😉 :twohugs:

You don't have to be a member of the Ku Klux Klan to be a wizard under the sheets!

BigJim said:
You don't have to be a member of the Ku Klux Klan to be a wizard under the sheets!

eeks BigJim where did that come from?

isabeau

BigJim said:
An old one liner I thought was fitting after Sultry's post.

ooo something you oldtimers would understand lol sorry just had to say that.

isabeau :firedevil

Mimi said:

LMFAO Oh man, I wish I had come up with that.

isabeau said:
ooo something you oldtimers would understand lol sorry just had to say that.

isabeau :firedevil

Old timer? I'm only twenty seven! lol

Mimi said:

Just remember...you don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing.

This is just a little bounce-back thing Gigs and I got going awhile ago...she calls me Methuselah and I call her Embryo...she asks how Geritol tastes and I ask her what cell-division feels like...shit like that! :triangle: (Ain't that right, Zygote?)

Besides, I'm 37...not 87 ferchrissakes, and we all know that boys don't even become men 'til about oh, 32 or so.

if we get old when we stop playing then i will be eternally about twenty five.......

isabeau

Sultrybrunette said:
Well he may be an old fart (although not from my standards) but I bet he is still lots of fun under the covers 😉 :twohugs:

Why, thank you, my dear. :triangle:

Remember ladies...young men from about 18-27 or so have drive and intensity...but you don't really learn the patience and endurance for the really fun stuff until you've had years of experience. :woot:

This message brought to you by Dave2112 - the world's only multi-orgasmic male. 😀

Dave2112 said:
Why, thank you, my dear. :triangle:

Remember ladies...young men from about 18-27 or so have drive and intensity...but you don't really learn the patience and endurance for the really fun stuff until you've had years of experience. :woot:

This message brought to you by Dave2112 - the world's only multi-orgasmic male. 😀

um sorry dave my best friend who is a 39 year old male is also multi orgasmic. o well maybe in the forum you are, but otherwise sighs....

isabeau

Dave2112 said:
Just remember...you don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing.

This is just a little bounce-back thing Gigs and I got going awhile ago...she calls me Methuselah and I call her Embryo...she asks how Geritol tastes and I ask her what cell-division feels like...shit like that! :triangle: (Ain't that right, Zygote?)

Besides, I'm 37...not 87 ferchrissakes, and we all know that boys don't even become men 'til about oh, 32 or so.

I think at 38 they go from being men to being senior citizens.

But hey, I think you still have a few months, right?

ticklishgiggle said:

lol now that is a good one....

isabeau :jester:

Nah, Lazzy is too. He just keeps going and going and going. Christ, I can't ever keep up with him!! And he IS 32, that apparent magical number! LOL!

So Dave, did your AARP card arrive in the mail yet? 😛

In my experience (and we won't go into any detail about how extensive that is or isn't), men seem to hit their peak, skill-wise, from 35-45. So if Dave's actions come anywhere close to his imagination, someone somewhere is a lucky girl....

and as Toby Keith says..."I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was"

:couch:

ticklishgiggle said:

Im 40 and ill still rock your world. :bowing:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back