• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Top 5 people on the TMF you would most wanna meet?

cute pic Ticklishgiggles and i also want to know what the heck a SAM is?

isabeau

SAM is an acronym for Smart-Assed Masochist.

The term, borrowed from BDSM to the world of tickling, means somebody who makes smart-assed comments to inspire the Ler to continue or intensify the session.

Typical SAM remarks:

So, when are you going to start?

Is that the best you can do?

I'm falling asleep here.

milagros317 said:
SAM is an acronym for Smart-Assed Masochist.

The term, borrowed from BDSM to the world of tickling, means somebody who makes smart-assed comments to inspire the Ler to continue or intensify the session.

Typical SAM remarks:

So, when are you going to start?

Is that the best you can do?

I'm falling asleep here.

thank you milagros a true gentleman who knows everything

isabeau

and also uno numero on my want to meet list...
oops i mean numero uno lol

Last edited:
awwwww, Mila. You couldn't let them hang for just a little longer? 😛

MIMI used to tag people in the old chat room with it. Miss that room.

i've said it before but i'll say it again i would like to meet Ignatz.... funny guy and talented as well...

isabeau 🙂

isabeau said:
um sorry dave my best friend who is a 39 year old male is also multi orgasmic. o well maybe in the forum you are, but otherwise sighs....

isabeau

This was intended as a tongue-in-cheek joke, and not a representation of any kind of ego. Just so we're all clear on that. :triangle:

Dave2112 said:
This was intended as a tongue-in-cheek joke, and not a representation of any kind of ego. Just so we're all clear on that. :triangle:

I'd like to hear more about your tongue....Oh NO! Did I say that outloud?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 😎

isabeau said:
i've said it before but i'll say it again i would like to meet Ignatz.... funny guy and talented as well...

isabeau 🙂
Isabeauty, you sustain me...at a time when I need it most. Thank you, dear. If I'm ever within hailing distance of West Virginity, I'll let you know. Likewise, if a benevolent Fate ever wafts you deep into the Heart of Texas, I'll know how to make you feel welcome.

Dave2112 said:

Mmm-hmm. Without his dentures in, he's ALWAYS tongue-in-cheek!

S.A.M. I am. 😀

lk70 said:
In my experience (and we won't go into any detail about how extensive that is or isn't), men seem to hit their peak, skill-wise, from 35-45. So if Dave's actions come anywhere close to his imagination, someone somewhere is a lucky girl....

:couch:

Sadly, I'm still waiting to be a lucky guy to that elusive lucky girl.....

lk70 said:
I'd like to hear more about your tongue....Oh NO! Did I say that outloud?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 😎

I can juggle Tic-Tacs with my tongue. :xpulcy:

It's one of those Jedi skills they don't tell you about. 😉

Mimi said:
Mmm-hmm. Without his dentures in, he's ALWAYS tongue-in-cheek 😀

Remember when we were discussing the definition of a S.A.M.? he he he...

Remember, the world is also full of R.C.D.s as well....

Revenge Capable Dominants. :triangle:

And, by the way....I never said the tongue was in my cheek... :devil2:

Dave2112 said:
I can juggle Tic-Tacs with my tongue. :xpulcy:

It's one of those Jedi skills they don't tell you about. 😉

Today is not the day for this mental image, Dave. And yet....it won't leave my mind!

Oh yeah! I most definitely am an S.A.M. I love that acronym.

Dave2112 said:
Ditto.

Fastisio. (And that one's ours!)

:triangle:

LOL That one's just yours because I still don't get why you say it.

Ignatz said:
Isabeauty, you sustain me...at a time when I need it most. Thank you, dear. If I'm ever within hailing distance of West Virginity, I'll let you know. Likewise, if a benevolent Fate ever wafts you deep into the Heart of Texas, I'll know how to make you feel welcome.

aww Ignatz thank you. i have been to texas three times. maybe one day i will go again...

isabeau :couch:

TickledToDeath said:
...Until your fingers were no longer able to tickle the ivorys 😛 :manicd: :jester:

that does it i mean really really does it. i will get up there somehow if i have to hitchhike and use these ever sooooooo nimblish fingers to get me there.

isabeau :firedevil

The five people I would like to meet.

I've only been a member for little over a month but after reading your posts and looking at drawings I would like to meet MTPJeff, myriads, isabeau,velly, and mimi in no particular order. It's too bad your all spread across the country. It would be great to talk to any of you in person!

kered said:
I've only been a member for little over a month but after reading your posts and looking at drawings I would like to meet MTPJeff, myriads, isabeau,velly, and mimi in no particular order. It's too bad your all spread across the country. It would be great to talk to any of you in person!

thank you kered i see you are in indiana i believe that there are quite a few from the forum in the midwest. xoxo

isabeau

I aint had good tickle action since June of 2004 so at this point, my desperate ass would meet any gal from the TMF that wanted to play for a night or day LOL LOL

But naa seriously to answer the thread, only person I kinda know here is Steph, so would have to be her 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back