• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Top 5 people on the TMF you would most wanna meet?

After first posting, I realized that there ws no way I could pick just 5. So here's round two...

TicklishJess for being such a kind, friendly person...and cute to boot.

Njjen for being so professional and serious about her lifestyle. We need more people out of the closet and onto the table.

dvnc and Scooby for their intellegent posts and sense of humor.

Biscuit 'cuz he's as F'd up as I am.

Narin for being Narin and putting up with Marauder and I as we put her through her literary paces.

Kid Indy, fellow writer 'nuff said.

To say something else, I only included these specific people because of previous communication with them. I know them a little better. As for who I'd REALLY like to meet, that would be anybody who comes here and is part of the family. I hope I get more time to visit the chatroom so I can get to know everyone as well as I know the ones I've mentioned.--Dave2112

Only 5?!?! :- )

I'm happy to say I've met quite a few of you in real time. I always enjoy meeting my extended TK family. So my 5 would be the NEXT 5 I do meet!

Hmm... lets see

Jeff because he's a sarcastic bastard like me and it'd be fun to hang out

ASUTickler because I've never seen a real life giant

Biscuit, just to see if he does that whole "i didn't really hear you so i'm going to make up something stupid' thing in real life

And like everyone else, Myriads...

Hm, that's it I guess...

I'd heard that Ticklishgiggle found this ancient thread on a table at a North Side indoor flea market... 🙂

I want to meet all the good friends on here that I haven't met yet. You all know who you are...

I might be meeting some notables soon...however, the thought of Ticklish Sinner, EvlJester, and Baby Makes Three coming east on vakay next year literally warms my heart...

I agree Knox....YIKES is this thread old. But perhaps it is time to revive an oldie but goody.
For me it would be:
Isabeau..she seems like she needs a good tickling IRL and to have a few freinds that can ease her troubled mind.
Mimi and Mr. Mimi (ROFL)..for the fact that Ive always seen her name almost since my day one in this community (a long time ago) and just would like to say hi and perhaps converse about the good ol days.
MTP Jeff..to thank him for this wonderful forum.
Steph...Do I need to say why? ROFL (pssst..dont tell my wife)
Venray...he and I seem so much alike in many ways I think he and I could have a smashing good time doing anything.

An Honorable mention goes to Knox...a few months ago him and I didnt see eye-to-eye and I made a hasty comment or two ( I made one 1st) and he also...but it seems as certain things played out we as far as I can tell have an honest mutual respect for one another...which when I first read a lot of his statements in other areas I thought never would have been possible. I dont know if the feeling is mutual (Im sure Ill find out) but I have a level of respect for someone who speaks their mind..will take the slings and arrows and dish a few out themselves.
Knox...sometimes the one who you thought was your polar opposite is actaully more like yourself than you think....I know I found that out.

Rob

Thank you, Rob...

As for me, I've noticed over time that you do have a very, very big heart. An attribute that I've always considered a great plus.

Swords into plowshares...
:santasmil

aww rob thanks hon. i would also like to meet you.

hmm five only. thats too hard, plus you might hurt someones feelings if you dont mention them. so i would like to say all that live reasonably close to me i would love to meet.

and steph of course, we have so much in common.

isabeau

hmm of course i must mention Shadowtklr and his wife. i would love to meet them, and they have expressed their desire to meet me as well.....

Last edited:
tough one this--------ok
....no ---i'll have to have a think about this one

Here's one...

I'd love to meet Ticklishgiggle.

Pretty girls with a magnificent sense of humor like this are as rare as a duck with gold inlaid teeth.

i cant possible forget Smyslov. i would love to meet him. he introduced me to all of this. and he is a great tickler so i've heard.....

also would love to meet Dave 2112

Mimi

leafstk

maniactickler to show him i dont have crusty heels lol

and heck lots of peeps.

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

and most recently osco. for writing such a nice story about me.

andd Venray, Kurchy, and milagros.

Last edited:
Knox The Hatter said:
Here's one...

I'd love to meet Ticklishgiggle.

Pretty girls with a magnificent sense of humor like this are as rare as a duck with gold inlaid teeth.

Well I got the funny thing down, but hey... 1 out of 2 ain't bad 😉

I'd have to say, in no particular order, ticklkitten, ticklishgiggle, isabeau, tickles hotel, and steph.

makeUsquirm said:
I'd have to say, in no particular order, ticklkitten, ticklishgiggle, isabeau, tickles hotel, and steph.

well thanks makeUsquirm. btw i love your nic.

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

Here are 5 TMF members that I would like to meet, that I have not yet met:

Isabeau
Limeoutsider
Sadira
Steph
Ticklishgiggle

(I put them in alphabetical order, to stay out of trouble. 😛 )

5 people I would like to meet

As everyone else says, there are way more than 5 people here I would like to meet. But if I have to make a list, here goes:

1)TicklishRenee - paradise tickling owner, just so I could see first hand how
ticklislh she is.

2)SultryBrunette - because she has been a good friend here

3)Tcklsh_Kandy - she knows why 😉

4)~*<BeccaFF>*~ - because she is such a good person and we have had
many good talks and I would just love to meet her.

5)randi65tft - she also has been a good friend and I would love to see
exactly how soft and ticklish her feet are.

Wow, this is an old thread come back to haunt us, eh? I just re-read my original post and realized that I've met just about everyone I wanted to at the time. So, I guess it's time for another round of five I have yet to meet.

(There are a ton of people I want to meet, so if I know you and you weren't on the list, please don't be offended. These five are people I've wanted to meet for a long time, or recently for a very specific reason. You are probably #6! :triangle: )

- Jeff. Plenty of reasons. I can't count the hours we've spent on the phone, but I'd love to spend one weekend in Vegas with Jeff.

- Kurchatovium. The man fascinates me and is probably as seriously unbalanced as I am.

- Ticklkitten. I'd love to talk Rand for awhile and see if we really were separated at birth...:triangle:

- Marauder. Still haven't gotten to Germany to meet the Mad Goth yet, but someday....

- BigJim. Pretty much an excuse to be in England again, but I do wish to see how my Padawan is coming along.

milagros317 said:
Here are 5 TMF members that I would like to meet, that I have not yet met:

Isabeau
Limeoutsider
Sadira
Steph
Ticklishgiggle

(I put them in alphabetical order, to stay out of trouble. 😛 )

o tsk tsk milagros you know i'm most important lol just kidding. if you noticed i named you as well. xoxo

isabeau :Kiss2:

oo and i would love to meet Bofh would be a great way to get to scotland.

Last edited:
HuskyMarcher said:
Ranked at random:

1. Vae - So many freaky similarities, I just have to meet her
2. BeccaFF - Many interesting fantasies to try out
3. SultryBrunette - Always have good conversations with her
4. Ticklekitten - Very nice, enjoyed our few conversations
3. Ticklemmeeeeeee - Loads of great conversations, fun person

Wow! I haven't even been here a week and someone wants to meet me! I feel special. 😀

ticklishgiggle said:
Well I got the funny thing down, but hey... 1 out of 2 ain't bad 😉

Yeah, 1 outta 2 isn't bad, but like makeUsquirm said, you've got both down. (*sigh*..if only I lived in IL ....well, during the warm months, anyway lol)

dang it this is why only five isnt fair. how could i forget witchtickler? my very first friend here outside of Smyslov. and such a great guy.

isabeau

Hmmmm let me see - In no particular order

1. Knoxxy
2. Venray
3. Mimi
4. Krebb
5. FT Manager

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back