• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 05 - Bisanthium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OoC: Rilina, has the torturer's name been revealed already in the previous thread? If not, I'll create a new char for that role.

EDIT:

Never mind, I just checked the previous thread that you were in. It was Mistress Meira.

Last edited:
Moving outside. There was a guard coming from around the corner.
"Hey... my lord what are you doing?" the man said, holding a pilum with both hands.
Tacidius courtly aided 'Aayla' onto the horse and jumped behind her.
"We're going for a... walk" he said.
"Forward men..." he said.
He and his riders rode off at great speed onto the muddy road.
The guard yelled for his friends who came rushing in. But too late.
A few last riders of Tacidius came into motion and rode off too.
The Guard Captain sighed. "Oh no..."

RACHEL:

Rachel, now referred to as Aayla, hung on tight as Tacidius spurred his horse into a speedy gallop, too fast for the guards to catch up. She did not know why Tacidius would put his life at risk like that to rescue a woman he just met; maybe he had ulterior motives like claiming the Power of the Ancients for himself, or maybe he was simply being chivalrous.

But there was nothing she could do about it now. Rachel would have to wait till they arrive at Tacidius' house to find out for sure.

(OoC: Well Vegeta? Should we wait for Kalamos to simulate the travelling time?)

MEIRA:

A large crowd of patrons sat at their tables to watch the show. They erupted into cheers and wolf whistles when Rilina was brought to the stage, bound, gagged and naked. From the other side of the stage, another young woman who appeared to be around Rilina's age stepped in. She had long black hair, a tanned complexion and was dressed in the black leather lingerie of a female torturer. In her hand was a long, fluffy white feather.

She was Mistress Meira, a highly skilled torturer and a regular performer at the inn. And her next victim was someone she knew very well...

A guard held Rilina up facing the crowd. Meira walked over to her, brushing her hand across the wooden stocks that had been set up on stage. "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the next girl who will have a turn in the stocks... Rilina!" The crowd responded with cheers directed towards the mistress and the blonde apothecary. "Rilina has been a very bad girl lately. Stealing, cheating people, not apologising for what she did. She deserves to be tickled to tears. But first, I want to give this poor girl a bit of a warm-up." Meira brandished the long feather in front of Rilina's face, then proceeded to slide it from her neck, down her tummy and around her clitoris.

Then, gripping the feather in her teeth and teasing Rilina's clit with gentle strokes, Meira lifted one of Rilina's feet and rake her tender soles with her long nails.

Last edited:
Rilina fights every inch of the way to the stage, screaming and shrieking and trying desperately to not be put at the mercy of the woman on the stage, the girl she knew when they were younger. She gasps desperately at the crowd, shrieking in to her gag and kicking with her slender legs.

"MMPH!" She protests her innocence, gasping as she is held out in front of all of them; but when the feather moves down her body she gasps desperately and begins to giggle sweetly. When it hits her clitoris she begins to both shriek with laughter and moan with pleasure. As the long nails her her soft, soft feet it turn to more laughter, and she bucks like a madwoman to try to get out. Being short, slight, and thin this doesn't work well however.

MEIRA:

One of Rilina's kicks hit Meira squarely in the jaw. She fell over, momentarily stunned but not really hurt. Sitting up, she glared at Rilina and barked an order, "Put her in the stocks!"

The guard obeyed, dragging Rilina to the wooden stocks and locking them snugly around her ankles. Her arms were untied and then retied above her head to a post, exposing her armpits. To further restrict movements, a bit of rope was used to tie her big toes together. Meira meanwhile headed backstage, returning moments later with a long brush. The kind used to scrub floors... and to clean the feet of the inn's performers.

"Don't worry Rilina, this won't hurt a bit." Meira enjoyed watching the ticklish captive's face as she walked around the stage brandishing the brush. She sat on the floor, her eyes fixed on the girl she hated so much, placing the bristles of the brush close enough to gently touch both of Rilina's soles. "I want you to apologize for kicking me, Rilina. Apologize now, or I will torture you so badly you will wet yourself and lose your mind."

Of course, with the gag over Rilina's mouth, this was impossible. Meira loved to toy around with a helpless victim.

-> Cassandra.

(OoC: I think Kalamos is rather particular about us simulating travelling time when we go from one location to another. How should we handle this journey?)

(OoC: Well Vegeta? Should we wait for Kalamos to simulate the travelling time?)

Why wait for me?
I drew maps so you wouldn't need me to calculate travel time.

Besides, as a mod you can create different threads for different characters, locations, time frames and so on.
No need to differentiate within a thread when you create several and keep things tidy.

Dum de dum.

Ooc: I just thought that you spent a lot of time on the rules for the RPG, and you will be mad if I travelled from Rachel's current location to another city without adding the traveling time. You should know that some of us don't have time to check the maps or (for mods like you and me) create time frames because... well... it's too troublesome.

Yet, I didn't want to go ahead with ignoring the rules, because obviously you put them in for a reason.

cassandra said:
Ooc: I just thought that you spent a lot of time on the rules for the RPG, and you will be mad if I travelled from Rachel's current location to another city without adding the traveling time. You should know that some of us don't have time to check the maps or (for mods like you and me) create time frames because... well... it's too troublesome.
Yet, I didn't want to go ahead with ignoring the rules, because obviously you put them in for a reason.

I spent much more time on the background story and maps.

The travel rules are just a simplified version of Gurps/ADnD travel rules, with some balancing factors thrown in.

And... they are there so people would have solid ground to play on, and from.
They are guidelines, not limits.

At any rate, seriously, I don't get mad for this stuff.
You can assume most important features are placed about 8 hours far from each other, and minor features [like inns and watchtowers] dot the landscape at about 1-2 hours intervals - riding time.

Travel time is useful when several players trot about the map; if you stay in a single place, or move from a big city to another, you can simply advance calendar by one day without further maths.

On the other hand, if you don't mind people popping in and out, between locations and days, I won't either.

If something really weird happens, we can edit stuff and straighten things out.
Else, it's nothing life-threatening. Just a mess.
But it's your mess, now, and you have the powers to manage it.

I am not always around to check things.
Doing some calc is better than waiting for me. 😉

Last edited:
Kalamos said:
At any rate, seriously, I don't get mad for this stuff.
You can assume most important features are placed about 8 hours far from each other, and minor features [like inns and watchtowers] dot the landscape at about 1-2 hours intervals - riding time.

Ah, so I don't have to create a new thread or simulate time for when Rachel and Tacidius arrive at his house, which is outside Bisanthium if I'm not mistaken. The journey will be over in less than a day.

Waiting for Darth Vegeta, as his second char Tacidius is in charge of the journey for now.

Last edited:
RILINA:

(Sorry it'sbeen a while, moved back to college, yay school!)

Rilina sobs as she is moved once more in to the stocks that she hates desperately, whimpering and trying to will herself away from the position she is in. How she wishes she hadn't gone out for tea that day several days ago, how she wishes all of this h adn't happened.

She lets out a scream in to her gag when the brushes bristles gently touch her captive soles, appologizing in to the gag she wears even as she knows no good will come of it. She sweats a little, and sobs, and waits for the inevitable.

"I don't hear an apology." Meira said, "Bad girl. You are going to get it now!"

With that, she pressed the bristles closer to Rilina's soles and dragged the brush horizontally across the arches. Back and forth the brush went, increasing steadily in speed, occasionally finding its way under the poor girl's toes. A guard placed a pot of oil on the stage next to the stocks, knowing that Meira would make use of it. Sure enough, the cruel torturer dipped a hand into the pot and rubbed oil all over Rilina's soles, making them even smoother. The torture with the brush continued for a short while, then Meira stopped to let the incredibly ticklish girl catch her breath.

While Rilina was suffering, Meira was enjoying herself. A sadistic pleasure that bordered on being sexual. She moved behind Rilina and removed the gag. "Well, my lovely tickle slave? Are you ready to apologize and beg for mercy?" she said loudly enough for the audience to hear, but did not wait for a reply. Digging her fingers into Rilina's soft armpits, Meira mercilessly raked the sensitive spots with her long nails.

visitor

OOC: I hope you don't mind joining in on the thread. This is a little npc i'd like to use once in a while. Besides we have few players it's best to have a little cast at least.

IC:

A medium height male entered the room. Darkhaired, he was in his twenties. He wore the outfit of a Mercenary Commander.
Taking a seat at the table he eyed the scene awhile.
It was Magnus... which meant 'the Great'. The young man was known for his keen mind in battle more than his physical strength. He also had a famous affection for Meira with which he had both a tight friendship and romantic feelings. 3 of his men walked inside the room and took a seat. They ordered beer and started chattering. Nobody stayed in the way of the man clad in black and silver.
"Lady Meira... it has been far too long" he said. He made a small bow.
He frowned and eyed the captive. She was a beautiful girl.
"Another victim i see..." gently he spiderwalked over her left sole before turning his attention back to Meira. He took a few steps back "Do continue the show" he said.
The eerie silence passed and the peopel started yelling and drinking again.

Last edited:
While his beloved Meira was at it, Magnus took a nearby seat. This girl was beautiful but his main interest lay with Meira.
Though... he wouldn't mind joining in on the fun. It had been a while since his girl allowed him to participate. Usually she called him in to have him be on the receiving end of the feather. Meira had a unique view on foreplay. He smiled amused as the tortured girl lay there helplessly to defend herself.

OoC: I think I'll let Rilina post something first before posting on Meira.

EDIT:

On second thought, Darth and I will continue and Rilina can post when she returns.

Last edited:
Meira paused to look at the familiar face in front of the stage. It was Magnus, her lover who was separated from her when he became a traveling mercenary. "Magnus? Indeed, it has been too long since we last met. I see you have found success on your own." she responded, eyeing Magnus' subordinates who had already taken their seats in the tavern, chatting and drinking beer. "The title of 'lady' sounds fine, but you can also refer to me as Mistress Meira. Of course, for a mighty warrior known as 'The Great', your status is probably too high for you to address any woman as 'mistress'."

The crowd got impatient, erupting into boos that increased in volume. They wanted to hear more laughter, but Meira would only resume the performance after the brief reintroductions to her old lover. "This poor girl here is Rilina, someone I knew when I was young. A naughty little apothecary she was, cheating the people whenever she could. While you were gone, I have earned a reputation for myself as one of the most skilled torturers in the land. A celebrity if you would, but not the most popular person for slaves."

She ran a set of long nails over Rilina's soles while saying, "Tell me, what have you been up to, Magnus?"

"Plundering, fighting for the state and the nobility. Been travelling with my company" he said. "The usual. Gold and glory..." he said with a smile. He whispered in her ear "I remember all too well how skilled you are in using a feather or whatever you find..." he chuckled "I've missed you" he kissed her neck. "But perhaps you should round up here... I'll be here after the show" he said "Waiting for you 'mistress'" he teased than jumped off the podium. He took a seat with his men and enjoyed the show.

The sultry mistress whispered, "Meet me backstage when I'm done." She stood up, brushing a strand of black hair behind her ear, secretly thinking of a way to end the torture abruptly without incurring the wrath of the crowd. With all the cheers and boos in the tavern, none of the other patrons overheard the conversation between Meira and Magnus. They assumed that Meira was showing mercy towards Rilina by cutting the torture session short.

"Gentlemen, we have a problem." she announced to the unruly crowd, "It seems that poor Rilina is on the verge of fainting from the torture. As much as I love to torture her endlessly for your entertainment, I'm afraid a slave in poor health is not much fun at all. I will have to end this performance early."

The crowd was displeased but the excuse was accepted. Meira, with the help of two guards, untied Rilina from the stocks and retied her hands behind her back. The gag was tied over her mouth once again. Dragging the naked apothecary backstage where the props were stored, Meira placed her on a bench and sat next to her, waiting for Magnus.

Not to long afterwards Magnus approached her.
"Cunning as ever aren't we Meira?" he said amused. He held a cup of wine and put it on a small nearby table.
he glanced at Rilina for a moment than returned to look at Meira.
He sat down next to her on the bench.

"Of course. Sometimes it is hard to end the show when all eyes are on me." Meira replied casually. With the entrance and exit of this backstage area directly across the room from the bench, there was no way Rilina could sneak off while the mistress was talking to the mercenary commander. "Fortunately, I have a few ways to shake off the audience, but I seldom have to leave so suddenly during a performance."

She gave Magnus a kiss on the cheek. "Now that we are together again, what do you suggest we do now? Travel around the world in search of adventure, or stay here in Bisanthium where my adoring fans are?"

He chuckled "You're... enthusiastic" he said with a frown "When i left you almost started throwing things at me..." he said. "Not that I'm complaining" he said.
"Well... I'm staying for a while here. You are welcome to come with me... if you want" he told her. He let his gloved hand rub hers a bit.

"I would love to come with you, when you're ready to travel again." Meira said, "But can we bring my slave along?" She gestured towards Rilina, cupping one of the latter's breasts with her left hand and squeezing gently.

"Sure" he smiled "As long as you're along... I won't mind... though you'll have to be careful... the slave will be easy prey for the men" he said. He leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

Meira nodded. She knew exactly what he meant. "I know that, which is why I think Rilina will be in good hands. Slaves are supposed to be easy prey, right Rilina?" she teased the bound, gagged and naked apothecary with a few strokes between her legs, using the same feather that she had during the performance on stage. "But if the men decide to get closer to the slave, you should know that they must not harm her in any way. As I told the audience in the tavern, a slave in poor health is not fun to play with."

"I can hold them... just don't give them opportunities that... 'overencourage' them" he said "Some of them hadn't had a woman in months" he said "Best not to overstimulate them" he said.
Crossing his arms, he looked at her "Where are you staying for the night?" he asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back