• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 05 - Bisanthium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooc: Meira is a professional tickler, but having one more wouldn't hurt. We just need Rilina to post since she is the only one in a position to be tickled.

((I am so sorry, school has been kicking my butt. Several 10 page essays a week will do that to you, but I am terribly sorry!))

Rilina just watches, her lips pursed. "Maybe thats why she always wanted to be on stop, instead of being the one tortured."

He looked at Rilina "Perhaps..." he grinned. Flirting openly with Meira, his fingers danced over her soft tummy.

Rilina sighs as she watches, shaking her head slightly. Looking down at the wine she had been given, she drinks deeply.

Thane let go of Meira. "What are you planning to do with her anyway?" he asked Meira. He pointed at Rilina.

(Ooc: xtxlx, jump in anytime.)

Meira paused to catch her breath while allowing Rilina to drink from the cup. As ticklish as she was, she managed not to squeal when Thane let his fingers dance all over her soft skin. "Well, like I said, she is a bad girl regardless of her reasons behind it." she said, "Why don't we make her confess to every crime she committed? I'm sure there are many."

He chuckled. He sipped his wine and looked at Meira.
"Hmmm i don't know if it's a good idea" he grinned. "You were jealous and furious a few years ago when i tickled another woman... remember?".

"Oh but this time, I would love it if you tickle Rilina with me." Meira reassured him that she would not get mad. It was always okay to torture a bad girl. "I'm giving you permission to do it."

To Rilina, she said, "Made up, or maybe you don't want to confess to those crimes? Thane, do you have any stocks here I can lock the slave in?"

Rilina gives a few little whimpers as she hears the plans unfurl around her. "Meira, I swear to you that I didn't do half of the things I was accused of in that inn. I stole some things, yes, but they were accusing me of being the biggest criminal mastermind in the world!"

"Well i have them... I was saving them for us" he nuzzled Meira's neck "And I have some of the other things you like using" he added "Feel free to use them on her..."

Meira was enjoying this. The more Rilina denied committing the crimes, the more determined the torturess was to force it out of her. She would make the poor girl confess to crimes she never committed. "You claim that you are not a criminal, but I will torture you until you admit that you are." she said, standing behind Rilina with one hand gently squeezing her left breast.

She then kissed Thane on the cheek and said, "Please bring out the stocks and any toys you have that I can use."

He frowned "Hmpf... I was hoping to get some private time with you" he looked at the girl. "but I guess that can wait..." he looked at the slavegirl. He knew all too well what fate awaited her.
He walked off and soon returned. Placing stocks in front of the girl, and placing a small long black box on the desk. It was finely decorated. Opening it... he revealed a wide array of objects including feathers and brushes.

"Sorry, my love." Meira stroked Thane's hair, "We can do it some other time. For now, Rilina needs to be tortured until she confesses. It is what I do and what I enjoy as much as spending time with you." She opened the stocks and gestured at Rilina's legs which were not tied. "Get in the stocks, slave."

Rilina clearly doesn't want to do this but she knows that if she doesn't it is going to be even worse off for him. With a whimper she slides her ankles in to the stocks, nibbling her lower lip. "Meira...please don't, Meira."

Thane frowned "Perhaps you should show some lenience after she confesses?" he said. "Too many crimes and she'll end up exectuted... or worse" he said to Meira.
He looked at Rilina's frame. She was pretty though. He was going to enjoy this... but not in the same way as Meira.

Rilina sighs. "She isn't going to have me executed, she'll just use it to justify everything she is planning on doing to me already. It's the same way she used to do it when we were kids, make it seem like I'm /making/ them tickle me."

"Exactly." Meira confirmed Rilina's explanation of the situation to Thane as she closed the stocks snugly around the slavegirl's ankles. Rilina was still seated on the same chair, her legs horizontal as they were trapped in the wooden stocks. Picking out a long feather from the box, Meira continued, "You will join in, right Thane?"

While waiting for Thane to reply, Meira had already started working on Rilina's soles, drawing circles on her arches with the soft end of the feather. She had to start slowly, gradually speeding up and letting the feather glide over the girl's toes as well as her heel, alternating between her two feet.

"Yeah if i get her feet later on..." he said. He moved behind Rilina and gently stroked her armpits. Rilina looked gorgeous. He was relieved Meira didn't plan to let her be executed. Killing women was one of the things he rather disliked. Though he'd been forced to kill some in his line of work.

Rilina begins to blubber and beg desperately, shaking her head as they begin to approach. "No, no dammit no!"

She tries to keep the laughter in, she really does, but she is soon hit with the double whammy; the feather on her toes she would only be able to fight for a few moments, but then her armpits are tickled, and she squeals melodically, beginning to giggle.

"Stohohohohop!" She tries desperately to curl her toes or pull her feet away, and bats at the hands under her armpits futilely.

Precisely the desired effect. Meira was enjoying herself as she watched the helpless Rilina trying in vain to get away from the feather and Thane's fingers. Now sliding the tip of the feather up and down her left sole, the torturess began working on the right sole with her long nails, gently raking it from the toes to the arch. "Go on, Rilina, confess to every crime you committed."

Thane almost got the desire to kiss the little slave. Her laugh was beautiful. Gently he slid down his fingers over her sides to her tummy. Moving in a spiderwalk with his hands... probing the soft and exposed sensitive skin.

((didn't i post here? I did ask if i coud join but my CPU might be messed up or something. Someone plz answer, even if its no.))

(No you didn't post here. Don't post in any roleplaying thread unless you have created a character. For more enquiries, such as where to post your sign up, ask Kalamos either in PM or in the Banter thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back