• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unprecedented offer from TC!!!

Wow. This subject is enough to bring a lazy lurker like myself out to give my 2 cents worth. My first impression is that we would have to be cautious. What if we were able to pool that kind of money and hired someone who isn't ticklish? If I remember right, Pam Andersen was able to remain pretty stone-faced on Howard Stern. Granted, Howard and his minions are pretty ham-handed when it comes to the art of tickling, and Pam may have a totally different reaction when spread-eagled with Priscilla kneeling over her, but that is a risk we would face. Carmen Electra, however, could be pretty, well, electric.

I'm not nearly interested in the fame of the person as I am the level of their ticklishness. I would be just as happy to see TC hire Sasha from Say Uncle and team her in a video with Kelli Douglas from FM Concepts. Both of those girls are off the wall ticklish, and it's very likely that this kind of dough is the only way we would ever see them in a tickle vid again. We could have the added bonus of seeing Kelli get punished back at FM for working for another video company.

Or...it might be interesting to pay some of the ladies who frequent this board to submit to being tickled on video. It would be fairly unique to see someone who is ticklish and would also get an erotic thrill allow themselves to be tied down and tickled silly. From what I've read on this board, it could be worth the price of admission to watch Priscilla go after Suzi-Sues armpits for an extended period of time.

It was a major coup when TC was able to hire Elke Jeinsen to do a video. Hire a few more ex-playmates and have Priscilla give tickling lessons to the one/ones who aren't bound on the one who is, with the girls practicing on Pris at the end.

Farah Fawcett was a great idea. How about Shannon Tweed, B movie queen?

I don't care what they wear, the position should be a tight spread-eagle, and Priscilla should be the tickler. And that's my extended 2 cents worth.

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT!!!!!!!!!!

Now, that we know that shes ticklish, please, let us buy (sorry 😉) her! I would pay my whole money for that!!!! That would be the greatest tickling video EVER!!

Willing to help out

It sounds like a good idea and I would be willing to help out with a donation. What I would like to know is have you contacted any celebrities about appearing in a video , what celebrities do you have in mind and would love to get your hands. I say this because while I know your intentions are honorable and seems hard for me to justify donating to cause that may or maynot even come about. Do you think you could give us list of potential women you have in mind? I've seen some great suggestions here. Carol Grow , Kiana Tom and Darva Conger to name a few. I think that celebrities of that nature might be more inclined to agree to a video like this and make a quick $8,000 . Heck they might even like it .
Thanks, Kathy

Kiana Tom!!!!!

Whatever happened to her anyway?

Talk about your dream ticklees!

Kiana Tom!!!!! Whatever happened to her anyway? Talk about your dream ticklees!

She sells her own fitness videos over the web. I actually have an entirely too brief clip of her being tickled under the arm on Body Shaping. I doubt she would be willing to do it, but you never know.

Farah Fawcett was a great idea. How about Shannon Tweed, B movie queen?

Thank you, and I think Shannon Tweed was an equaly good idea. Her D-movie soft-core stuff is a step in this direction, anyway. Also, let me just welcome you to the TMF, leomac. This is truly a topic for which it's worth coming out and posting 🙂 .

Jenna Jameson would be cool and we know she is ticklish. Sean Bagwell, Mia Hamm, Mary Lou Retton, Tara Lipinski, and Tatiana Ali are some others that might work. Just a little brainstorm😀 😀

I don't know about Tara Lipinski. Oksana Baiul seems more the type.

kiana tom

yeah i think she is your best bet seeing that she has done some soft core stuff that you can see on cinemax and stuff...i dont think it is totally out of the question...good idea whoever thought it up...i ama poor college student but i will give you what i have tc

I TOLD YA..

LEEANN TWEEDEN (I went to Toughman in Bay City) Yelled out to her are you ticklish and she said HELL YES.
Plus she's a minor enough star that she might do it.
All the other girls you mentioned are probably 50K minimum. Pink gets that for about 3 minutes studio time.
LEEANN TWEEDEN uber alles
Tron

this is a great thread...

I think I (kinda) see how the options are being focused, too.

It's certainly safe to say all of the possibilities can't be even investigated, let alone secured. It's also likely that if, by any chance, anyone approached is agreeable there won't be much time/money/bagaining power left over to screen and "test tickle" them for reactions, etc., dump them based on that alone, then restart the search. Also, the charity idea was a good one, but it's highly unlikely the money raised for this (even from post sales) would generate enough to seem significant to most--unless this whole deal was a LOT more mainstream. (At least the money to charity alone wouldn't probably cut it unless we were talking 6 figures at least here. Then, still, most celebs would want a cut.)

Given these factors, the selection pool needs to be narrowed considerably from the outset. I'd say that the most realistic goals for narrowing the selection pool would include (as others have pointed out):

1) Celebs with KNOWN and (if possible) verifiable ticklishness and reactions.
2) Celebs who would do it for the money TC can raise or LESS (i.e., just for the fun of it).
3) Celebs with limited inhibitions (i.e., those who won't caveat/stipulate things to death and make the video subpar as a result). We can be assured the potential "victim" will view a TC video or two before signing up. lol

(See? I've already managed to rule out Condoleeza Rice, Salma Hayek, AND Lucy Liu! 😛 ) Seriously, though this is what makes folks who've been in Stern's "Tickle chair" (e.g., Carmen Electra, Natalie?, etc. prime candidates.). They already KNOW about the "tickling community/fetish" since Stern brought it up. They were also quite ticklish, and they STILL got tied to the chair--for "free." LOL They must know by now how much "the community" adores them for it now. :devil:

Considering this may be a "one shot deal," if it misses the mark (by either not materializing or resulting in a subpar product), it'll be pretty tough to try anything like this again. Conversely, if TC vids pulls it off, it'll be MUCH easier for them to reel in a higher caliber celeb the next time--and have a whole slew of loyal new customers to boot.

One other thing I'd like to suggest adding to the "guidelines" on this (to keep consumer confidence high) is to place a 'reasonable' deadline on finding someone and shooting the vid. A year (at the max) sounds pretty reasonable to me, but others may be seriously looking for a refund prior to then (others after then)--regardless of the status updates.

I'm committed regardless at this point, but it's just something to think about. 😎

My 2 cents.

I am apt to agree on Tonya harding. She might would actually do it, and, even though she is kind of rough on the edges, she is rather attractive. Wouldn't y'all like to see her cute little smart ass tickled half to death? -I would. If this is a possibility with TC, please respond. I will send some money to contribute, too.

Odd & Strange...

Would it be alright if I sent a donation, but you DIDN'T send the tape to me, but rather someone else I designate? Given the size of my extended family currently hunkering down at my house, the odds of me being the one to receive your tape are practically nil..lol..and I'd be just as happy if I could get some "highlight" clips posted by someone anyway...I have an amazingly short attention span... 🙂 Q

If I may, a little help to the powers that be. Tori Amos, Vanessa Angel, Emma Bunton, Zoe Ball, Jillian Barberie, Justine Bateman, Ally Sheedy, Kylie Bax, Jennifer Beals, Jamie Bergman, Yasmine Bleeth, Amber Brkich, Niki Cox, Claire Danes, Beverly Deangelo, Dominique Dawes, Summer Sanders, Jamie Sale, Cat Deely, Kim Delany, Ami Dolenz, Karen Duffy, Sheila E, Nicole Eggart, Daniel Fishel, Samantha Fox, Debbie Gibson, Geri Halliwell, Jerry Hall, Juliette Lewis, Ananda Lewis, Martha Quinn. To name a few. As my brain thaws out I will have more😀 😎 😀 😎

what about those?

Victoria Beckham, Alicia Keys or Shakira? Yummy!
But again: What about donations from germany?
TNO

Idea for ticklee

Let me first say that I have not sent in a donation yet, but I plan to. I just need to decide how much Im sending in.

Now, anyone who is a fan of pro wrestling should know this name, or...well, ill just shake my head. Tammy Sytch. In my opinion, when she was "in her prime", the hottest woman to walk the Earth. Shes had some surgery I dont agree with, but thats not the point. She was, in the late 90's, the most downloaded star in the world, bar none. Now, shes posing nude on her website.
Thats a fallen star. I have my own doubts about this, considering she was the woman
I had most of my dreams about when I was younger, but it would be a major star. And,
if you believe the chat, she admitted to being ticklish. Anyone agree?

Awesome idea Kathy. You guys really outdo yourselves.

Christian

Thank you for all your great suggestions. We are writing down every name suggested and will look into all of them. So grab at least a $20 bill today, put it in an envelope and send it to the address here:
http://realtickling.com/donationpage.htm

or if you'd like to donate by credit card, go here:
http://realtickling.com/videostore/famousvideo.htm

Remember, ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE DONATED WILL RECIEVE THE VIDEO FOR FREE WHEN COMPLETED. ALL OTHERS WILL BE CHARGED $60

So isn't it better knowing you helped out and sent $20, $30 or $50 and get the video free then to pay more for it in the end? Remember. This cannot, cannot, cannot, work without all of us pooling our money together to buy this future ticklee. Thats the whole idea. And some of you have already donated by credit card! Thanks. This week we hope to receive many cash or money order donations in the mail. Lets see how this tickle community responds! 😛

Re: Odd & Strange...

qjakal said:
Would it be alright if I sent a donation, but you DIDN'T send the tape to me, but rather someone else I designate

Why of course. We can do that. 🙂

To CDFG Yes, Tonya Harding is officially someone on our list to try and contact, but if you are asking us to tickle her for sure, then no, because we have no idea who the woman will be yet. First things first, the money. We must have the ability to back up our offer. We don't want someone to say YES and not have the money to back it up. We don't want to look like fools. 😉

This is a very exciting proposition. My contribution will be coming this week.

A couple of thoughts. Many of the "star suggestions" are great for fantasy, but extremely unrealistic (e.g. Jennifer Love Hewitt?!--in our dreams!!).

Nevertheless, I think it's critical that the featured ticklee be a real "celeb" of some sort--that seems to be the engine behind this venture.

One vote here AGAINST Tonya Harding--talk about unappealing! She lacks both the beauty and the personality I believe we should shoot for. (Unless, perhaps, we managed to get Nancy Kerrigan as the tickler 🙂)

Kathy: can you please give us an update concerning how much money has been raised to date?

Thanks for all your efforts in the terrain of tickling!

dig dug dog

Hmmm Tonya Harding

LEEANN TWEEDEN 🙂 🙂

Still Harding. Standing up like Joyce in BBL In a skater outfit. Top opened.

Hmmm

My check is in the mail!

I can't wait to see how this turns out! Personally, I'd LOVE to see Faith Hill tickled silly, but I think that's safely in the stuff of dreams..... or WWF Diva Lita.....
Kathy, when the "call goes out" could you keep us informed about who would be interested or who flat out said "no way". I think some responses could be very interesting!

I had a brainstorm!

Why not begin this project by approaching celebrities who have said the like and/or enjoy tickling. A quick list:
1. Amy Jo Johnson (formerly the Pink Ranger and from Felicity) She said in two different interviews I read that she likes having her feet tickled. She's cute and she likes to be tickled!
2. Alanis Morrisette said in a recent Canadian Magazine (forgot the name) that she likes tickling due to the "power struggle" it represents. Maybe she would be game.....
3. Nicole Kidman has stated that she likes tickling as well. While it's highly doubtful she would do it, she likes it.
Also, I have to second the non-Tanya Harding vote. I barely consider her a celebrity as it is. Still, as a last resort......and there's Tammy Lynn Sytch from www.wrestlingvixxxens.com. She might make an interesting choice....
Just my two cents. After all that storming,I'm gonna go and rest my brain.

Thanks Kathy...

Sent off a money order for $100 to you today...now I need to designate someone to get the tape...life is just full of interesting questions. Maybe I'll just start a new thread to work on choosing someone.... Q

dig dug dog said:
One vote here AGAINST Tonya Harding--talk about unappealing! She lacks both the beauty and the personality I believe we should shoot for. (Unless, perhaps, we managed to get Nancy Kerrigan as the tickler 🙂)

hey all. hey ddd. how is ya? no need to vote "against" anyone just yet. we are in the early stages with this. collecting enough money is one of the top priorities. we will pursue all suggestions given and come up with a list of women that will do it. THEN we will present that list to everyone to discuss.
but if we dont have the money when the time comes, then it doesn't matter anyway.
someone asked about an update on how much cash we have already. we'll give the first update on wednesday the 20th, then every 5 days or so after that. we need some time to actually receive the mailed in donations. so why not go send yours now and help out!?
getting this done involves only one thing, how fast we collect the money. it could take a month, 3 months, 6 months. and that is up to all of you. how bad do ya wannit?

Tammy Lynn Sytch (Sunny) as possible ticklee?

A while back I had suggest her to TC and she never replied back to TC's proposal. So I think she has no interest.

A lot of great points made. A pre-test tickle on the celeb willing to do this would be cool. Hate to spend money on someone not ticklish.

Tonya Harding is definately a fallen star and she's cute in her own way but the fact she hates being tickled, I wonder if she'd go for it.
I wouldn't mind having her tickle tortured by our Red-headed queen of tickling. 🙂

Shannon Tweed may do it (and she admitted her feet were ticklish). Her personality seems perfect, she seems to like to have fun. Heck, look at who her husband is! 😉

Nicole Eggart is one I had forgotten as she fell off the planet after Baywatch (and she was on Charles in Charge). She's beautiful and she may need the extra cash and I would die to see tickled.

Would Elle Mcpherson be a fallen model? Wonder if she would do it?
I realize we're not going to be able to get a mainstream celeb but to have a fallen one would be as awesome.

Darva Conger! Who wants to see an ex-bride of a comedian? 😛 Me!

I thought of Farrah Fawcett but I imagine many want a younger ticklee than Farrah. But man when I was a kid, her posters made me go nuts. 🙂

Can't wait to see a list of the targeted ticklees. Also it would be cool to hear which ones declined.

To TC: My donation is on the way.

Peace,
DK

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back