• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Verbal Teasing/Taunting

Dude...your sig is EFFIN' HUGE!!!

When I clicked on the link, your face covered my entire monitor! Change it or I will PM you a 1000 childish tickling phrases until you do.

You got any ideas how I can make it smaller then?lol

When I'm doing the tickling, I love to hear someone try to tell me aloud it tickles when they can barely get the words out.

It makes me so mad. Lee's fave is singing the Itsy Bitsy
Spider. :sowrong: I hate it all, especially baby talk.

I enjoy playful teasing, quite a lot.
It depends on the degree for me, really. If taunting approaches humiliation level, it's a big turn-off for me.

Lots of great replies... seems to be a split between those who like the "childish taunts" and those who don't, lol. Personally, I love that stuff if I'm the lee... but it's tough to bring myself to say stuff like that as a ler for some reason!

But there's all kinds of ways to tease and taunt, which I enjoy doing... and it certainly heightens the experience as most would agree 😀

I like the verbal teasing as a ler as well as lee. I think that tickling is an interaction between two people and has to be combined with other kinds of communication. My favorite phrase is something like "you really are ticklish, hon" and I often sing a little homemade rhyme about tickling and tweaking and poking rhytmically to that.

The worst is when the ler says, " I have got your mother in the closet with dynamite strapped to her chest". OMG shudder to think!

LOL... I imagine that would temper the mood, just a tad 😛

I enjoy verbal/ly teasing. Puts me/them in a much more submissive mode.

I love it when my husband looks me in the eyes and verbally teases me.
Saying things like "Not much you can do now, eh?" or "I'm not finished with you yet, another few hours then I'll have a 10 min break"
He told me that my eyes seem to widen in shock when he verbally teases me lol

Call me a jackass, but I thoroughly enjoy "interrogating" my victim whilst tickling her silly, and forcing her to admit, amidst the throes of hysterical laughter, that she loves being tickled, loves having her -insert excruciatingly ticklish bodypart here- tickled, that she's a helpless tickle toy, etc etc.

Mindfucks are always fun.

Call me a jackass, but I thoroughly enjoy "interrogating" my victim whilst tickling her silly, and forcing her to admit, amidst the throes of hysterical laughter, that she loves being tickled, loves having her -insert excruciatingly ticklish bodypart here- tickled, that she's a helpless tickle toy, etc etc.

Mindfucks are always fun.

Hells yeah!! :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

I must say I really do enjoy and really do love playfully and teasingly to verbally tease and verbally taunt my lees whether my lees be bound playfully at my tickle mercy at that moment or not be bound-playfully being restrained and pinned down by me tickling my lees. I think that verbal teasing and verbal tickle taunts and challenges and playful interrogating-adds a sense and a element of spice and excitement to the tickle sessions and keeps the lees on their toes and engages their intellects along with provoking the laughter-when there is a meeting of the minds and laughter rippling and letting loose and the ler and lee is having a blast -that is when you know you got a great tickle session taking place!!! That is when you know the lees will be laughing and begging and coming back for more! :bunny::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::pounce::pounce::pounce::pounce::pounce:

a must

I am definitely sensitive to the verbal teasing. If done well, with a mixture of passion and fear (lol) together is explosive for me. My ears are very sensitive and I feel the power of the words travel through my body (for me I can barely say the word tickle in any respect to me being tickled, and its almost unbearable to be taunted with it🙂. Done right, and it has set me over the edge before anything has gotten fully started. And now that I'm sufficiently blushing...good nite folks!

Awww... great post, myth! 🙂 G'nite!

I feel much the same way whether I'm the lee or the ler (especially as the lee)... just adds a lot more to it I think for sure!

And Viper... you are not a jackass, lol 😉 I agree with you completely 😀

I love the whole teasing aspect, childish or not 🙂 When it's childish it sounds silly and make me giggle even if I'm not being tickled :3 When ler-ing, I like to remind them that they're ticklish just to point out the obvious 😀 and when I'm lee-ing, I'm down for it all.

Something that my girl friend does whenever she tickles me is she asks me random questions that shouldn't be laughed at such as "Did you hear about the car crash? Isn't that sad? *tickles furiously*" "Yehehehes, itsssss sahahad! *laughs hysterically*" "Why are you laughing?! This is a serious matter! *tickles more*" or even something as simple as "How are you?" and will try to hold this conversation while I'm laughing uncontrollably

It's certainly funny to listen to 😀 My boyfriend was listening in on one of these conversations once and was laughing at us for how silly I sounded lol

I love the whole teasing aspect, childish or not 🙂 When it's childish it sounds silly and make me giggle even if I'm not being tickled :3 When ler-ing, I like to remind them that they're ticklish just to point out the obvious 😀 and when I'm lee-ing, I'm down for it all.

Something that my girl friend does whenever she tickles me is she asks me random questions that shouldn't be laughed at such as "Did you hear about the car crash? Isn't that sad? *tickles furiously*" "Yehehehes, itsssss sahahad! *laughs hysterically*" "Why are you laughing?! This is a serious matter! *tickles more*" or even something as simple as "How are you?" and will try to hold this conversation while I'm laughing uncontrollably

It's certainly funny to listen to 😀 My boyfriend was listening in on one of these conversations once and was laughing at us for how silly I sounded lol

That's awesome! 😀 Btw, love your sig pic! 😉

i hate verbal teasing. it just irritates me. although, every once in a while, it turns me on if it's done well. one time during a session, i was begging the ler to let me put my shirt down because he was tickling, like, my knees or my neck or something and it was making me really nervous having my shirt up because i knew what was coming next. he said something along the lines of "if you're good, i'll let you put your shirt down." stuff like that can be awesome.

I agree that it could be irritating if not done properly... or if overdone for sure. Not everyone's cup of tea anyway 🙂 I just think playful banter can be fun and heighten the experience.... but hey, that's just me 😀

It really heightens the experience for me, makes the sensations more intense, and really connects me with the ler, who sounds like they're having fun. Serious-faced, silent lers really frighten me 😵 That being said, taunts meant to degrade or humiliate need to stay far, far away from me, because that's totally not the way I roll.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back