• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace]Lala's Ordeal II - Ticklers of Queens

hello screamer,forgive my bad english,I'm a fan of you game,Lala's Ordeal and KP both good game ,although the Italian is very hard for a chinese,but the google translation is help me to solve your game,i'm very glad to play your new game,so don't be hurry,in chinese,慢工出细活,so please continue your work on the game making😉

hello screamer,forgive my bad english,I'm a fan of you game,Lala's Ordeal and KP both good game ,although the Italian is very hard for a chinese,but the google translation is help me to solve your game,i'm very glad to play your new game,so don't be hurry,in chinese,慢工出细活,so please continue your work on the game making😉

Thanks a lot!
I really appreciate that!

HUGE UPDATE!!!

-Main Story quest....COMPLETED!!!Well, there're still a lot of things to do (Sub-quests, the Wanderers,tweaking and testin)....i may say, the game progress is 60%!
-I think the final battle will be EASY!
-ETA:Mmmm....End of September\Firsts of October??

HUGE UPDATE!!!

-Main Story quest....COMPLETED!!!Well, there're still a lot of things to do (Sub-quests, the Wanderers,tweaking and testin)....i may say, the game progress is 60%!

Sweetness. This game is going to be so awesome. Why will the final battle be easy? Who are the Wanderers?

HUGE UPDATE!!!

Is that a calambour?
Is EASY the name of the final boss?? Huh?? Confess that... or... prepare... to be tickled... to death!! 🙂

I think I will enjoy the game,because I can find a lot of cute anime girls there,heihei~🙂

MINI UPDATE!!

-The Queen of the Wanderers....she's nobody important...
-...but, better save before the fight with her!
-There five ranks to achieve in the game, but you only got four during the Story Quest....where's the last one?

MINI UPDATE!!

-The Queen of the Wanderers....she's nobody important...
-...but, better save before the fight with her!
-There five ranks to achieve in the game, but you only got four during the Story Quest....where's the last one?

Yay, more updates! What % would you say the game is at, Screamer?

And out of interest, what are the five ranks? Are they like titles?

UPDATE!!

-Introducing the "Feather & Tickling" Club!
-You need a pass in order to access this building....try searching for a PR.
-There're two floors:First one is the bar, second one the brothel.
-Depending on your choices during the game, a certain character may re-appear....
-You need to buy "coins" (one for 1000 g), if you want to access game and services of the building.
-A Torture room awaits Lala & Nenè!
-Parameters may increase during you stay at the club....even learning new skills is possible!
-I hope you like flirting with girls....

UPDATE!!

-Introducing the "Feather & Tickling" Club!
-You need a pass in order to access this building....try searching for a PR.
-There're two floors:First one is the bar, second one the brothel.
-Depending on your choices during the game, a certain character may re-appear....
-You need to buy "coins" (one for 1000 g), if you want to access game and services of the building.
-A Torture room awaits Lala & Nenè!
-Parameters may increase during you stay at the club....even learning new skills is possible!
-I hope you like flirting with girls....

Hehe, searching for a PR? I bet that it involves "persuading her" XD

And everyone likes flirting with girls! It's preee cool how every TRPG has a tickle bar!

Btw, so do you plan on making a demo for this game, Screamer? Or is it too late for one already?

Honestly, I think you're about to blow Tower of Gargalesis out of the water with this one. I can hardly wait for it to be ready!

It's destined to blow Tower of Gargalesis out of the water. Finished games are superior to unfinished ones.

It's destined to blow Tower of Gargalesis out of the water. Finished games are superior to unfinished ones.

I feel like I have to be a homer here and defend my favorite game, so bear with me.

Although unfinished, ToG probably does set the bar on what TRPG's should do. It should have actual game mechanics, it should have a decent plot, it should have great characters (ESPECIALLY villains) and above all, the quality of writing has to be high when there is considerably little "on-screen graphic" tickling. The reason why I rate it higher than classic like CC or Screamer's excellent KP is that the writing is just so good. It might actually be the best tickle-writing I've seen anywhere, even in the stories section here.

Of course, feel free to disagree. Just voicing my opinion.

Not to dog on Screamer, but I'm in league with Jonesy. The sheer ammount of detail in the scenes you won or lost, the characters themselves and a solid back story are what made ToG truly great. Not to say Screamer's games are any less great themselves, it relies on the player to envision the act and the scene, whereas the story approach, when done correctly, can damn near steam press it directly to our heads. All comes down to less time spenting thinking, more time spent fapping!

Not to dog on Screamer, but I'm in league with Jonesy. The sheer ammount of detail in the scenes you won or lost, the characters themselves and a solid back story are what made ToG truly great. Not to say Screamer's games are any less great themselves, it relies on the player to envision the act and the scene, whereas the story approach, when done correctly, can damn near steam press it directly to our heads. All comes down to less time spenting thinking, more time spent fapping!

Yeah, ToG was one of those games where you were actually happy to see a game over scene (I found myself surrendering fairly often) just because they were so good. The story approach is just so well-written you have to appreciate it. The reader can picture everything happening, and it's just such a wonderful effect.

And I mean, if all we wanted was to see was hot hot action, we'd be watching vids, not playing a TRPG XD

I also feel the need to reiterate again, we're not saying we don't love you, Screamer! WE STILL LOVES YOU. DONT BE SAD!

That was definitely a selling point of ToG, every monster gave you that little bit of hell, unique to them alone that made it truly great. I surrendered a fair bit myself. Why I ran Adventurer most of the time, before the surrender being available to all.

To be honest, I feel that both styles of TRPG scenes are great, I know I'm able to see the laughter, the teasing, then animate in my head after a bit. Story types are stricter, but quick to take root, while expressive types offer more room for the reader to envision their own interpretation of the scene, at the cost of taking a bit longer to truly get up to steam. Just depends how quickly you want to jump to the fapping!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back