• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace]Lala's Ordeal II - Ticklers of Queens

Suggestions - suggestions -

If you're going to do a BPZ again, which was a lovely bonus, I personally wouldn't mind having more choices like the original Cackling Cave had, where you can tickle particular spots.
Similarly, I wouldn't mind if more tickle scenes had a "choose your tickle" selection.

I LOVED how clever Gigantia was, even if it was a nightmare to get through it (mostly due to us screwing up the map during translation). If you could make more creative environments or events like that, it'd be wonderful 🙂

Make sure the enemies scale appropriately please! One of the things that put me off was that normally 1 battle with an enemy in KP left me running back to the nearest bed to recover (at least until late game where I could do 2 or 3 fights). If the cost of recovery items wasn't so high in early to mid game, or the money rewarded after battles wasn't so low, it would've balanced things out.

Edit- and speaking of scaling, you might wanna look into some balancing of skill costs/effects. Example: "Tech Up!!", increases your ability to tickle opponents (for 2 turns) at the cost of 20 TP. I used this only a couple times before I stopped, it never seemed worth it. When I tickled a weak spot with, let's say Sides+ for 5 TP, I'd damage 66. So I'd use Tech Up!! and then Sides+ for big damage. Only thing is, I spent 2 turns doing it, 25 TP, and only dealt 76 damage total when I did Sides+ again. If I had just done another Sides+, I'd have spent 10 TP and dealt around 130 damage total. So for 10 more TP and one more turn, I'd only have done 14 more damage? Seems silly. Of course you then add another turn for Tech Up, so another 5 TP and 76 damage vs the 66 without a buff. In total: Just using Sides+ = 4 turns, 20 TP spent, 264 damage. Sides+, Tech Up!!, Sides+, Sides+ = 4 turns, 35 TP spent, 218.

More foot tickling! More breast tickling! More belly tickling! More armpit tickling! :stickout I do think that many women who got tickled in KP seemed to fall into "general" tickling. By that I mean is, a specific spot wasn't picked and they were just tickled. I really don't mind this as much, but still - MOAR TICKLING ♡

I LOVED the quests in KP, like seriously. Especially the slave-trade quest to save (and purchase) the maid. What a HUGE surprise it was when I got her when I thought I'd have to spend days farming. Seriously, more surprises like that which happen if you really hunt for side-quests. Also, I LOVED the special scene you got that you'd only see if you had both of the house and the maid at a particular point in the game (hehe cat-ears). Was a total shocker 😀

OH! And more choose-your-events like with the exfoliating lotion! That was another really cool event-starter, but I was a little sad that only 2 events could utilize it. I had held onto mine thinking there'd be more events that might've needed it later in the story, and I'd get an even BETTER item, but then you told me that only those 2 used it and by that time I didn't need the items anymore. Damn lol.
It was a choice though on where you spent it and which item (and re-doable tickle scene) you picked. That's one of the things I love about your games are all these choices you have to make, from how to build your character to what events you want and what items you receive. I remember how you could miss the Lick and Navel skill if you weren't careful with your choices in LO - it really adds to the replay value of the game!

Just a few suggestions right there - I do believe I have more so if you want more, lemme know lol. I just don't wanna overload you.

Last edited:
I am sorry...but I am just always going to mock that suggestion.:cool

forgive me.

Looks awsome so far. The ace game sprites look much more animated as well.
Screamer i have to ask. Do you have something rolling in the back of your mind for after LO2 or will you be taking a much deserved break?

I am sorry...but I am just always going to mock that suggestion.:cool

forgive me.

Oi oi, it's not like I was playing favorites or anything; after all I did ask for other body parts 😛 Besides, most of the opponents in LO had side/breast/armpits as their weak spot so it isn't like upperbody fans had nothing lol.

Yes, there's something in my mind....maybe a sequel.....don't know....

Wow, new sprites. Though, are they animated or are they just stills like the "collapsed" sprites Ace has? Haha, it's starting all over again - little by little the screenshots come in and we hunger for the next update.

And look at you, already thinking of another Lala game before you've even completed the second one lol. I think Lala is going to be your mascot.

Don't worry about anything after this Screamer, you're just starting out on developing the game. But I think a good conclusion to the game is all we need. Cliffhangers not needed but maybe leaving the ending open-ended for a sequel if you decide yourself you want to continue with this.

Otherwise, i'm fine with anything you come up with.

Oi oi, it's not like I was playing favorites or anything; after all I did ask for other body parts 😛 Besides, most of the opponents in LO had side/breast/armpits as their weak spot so it isn't like upperbody fans had nothing lol.

I am sorry, but like I said...whenever i see that notion(bolded no less😛) i will mock that notion. You are not wrong what you said though. Not wrong at all. But This is all I will say about this, I will stay on topic about the development of this game. Not my pettiness.

More foot tickling! More breast tickling! More belly tickling! More armpit tickling! :stickout I do think that many women who got tickled in KP seemed to fall into "general" tickling. By that I mean is, a specific spot wasn't picked and they were just tickled. I really don't mind this as much, but still - MOAR TICKLING ♡
I agree with this. The general kusukusu/ghirigiri/coochie-coo stuff is far less interesting than specific descriptions of how each body part is being tormented.

Guys don't bash him too much. Maybe he just isn't good at erotic writing 😛 .
(Screamer if you are hurt by this, no offense)

constructive criticism ≠ bashing

If I thought Screamer's work lacked merit, would I bother translating it?

Last edited:
I agree with this. The general kusukusu/ghirigiri/coochie-coo stuff is far less interesting than specific descriptions of how each body part is being tormented.
I agree with this as well. Just make sure we don't get too foot focused. There are also folks like me who prefer plenty of scenes involving ticklish bellies, underarms, hips, et cetera. The spot tickling was some of the best dialogue in previous Screamer games, and it'd be great to encounter more.

Another suggestion: A lot of the tickling involves defeating enemies or convincing reluctant NPCs. It'd be fun to see some "nice tickling" in the game. Tickles that Lala or Nene enjoy, or even tickle fights between them. ToG and LoL both had some of that in chapter cut scenes.

Last edited:
Guys don't bash him too much. Maybe he just isn't good at erotic writing 😛 .
(Screamer if you are hurt by this, no offense)

Not taken!
It's not that i don't like erotic writing, but i really prefer soft core\situation.
My bad i guess :stickout

It's not about being Soft or Erotic. It's about targeting a specific part and describing the scene xD.

We're not saying about nudity (I myself prefer more soft tickling), just about description of the tickling scenes.

constructive criticism ≠ bashing

If I thought Screamer's work was without merit, would I bother translating it?

What Lurka said. Well, at least for me and him, since everyone else might totally want to bury Screamer when his back is turned lol. Most of us probably wouldn't also keep asking and waiting for translations and future projects if we hated his stuff.

Besides, it's not like if Screamer had trouble writing erotic material that he couldn't find plenty of tutorials and references online by pros.
http://youtu.be/-6vr6wGUuRs

:stickout

I actually liked the coochie coo/ghrighri/etc scenes from Kusuguri project. Kind of cute when it was done. Especially during certain scenes. I can not wait to see how he does spot specific scenes, if he chooses to do so.

Ok, a little update!

-You need CP (Coochie Points) to learn new skills (Both active\passive)
-Remember the first game?"All strangers must be punished"....Lala is ok now, but Nenè....
-Your new battle trainer is a girl named Natsuki.
-If you're a City Guard, it's no good to wear a broken armor
-Goddess Tickleya is a bit...."different"!Maybe something happened to her!

Ok, a little update!

-You need CP (Coochie Points) to learn new skills (Both active\passive)
-Remember the first game?"All strangers must be punished"....Lala is ok now, but Nenè....
-Your new battle trainer is a girl named Natsuki.
-If you're a City Guard, it's no good to wear a broken armor
-Goddess Tickleya is a bit...."different"!Maybe something happened to her!

Is CP the game's currency, or something we earn at specific times? Will it limit the amount of skills we learn?

Haha, mmm yes - already looking forward to Nene's first visit. :lol

Not sure what a battle trainer is (unless it's the tutorial we got at the start of LO), but sounds like that City Guard needs to relearn the basics of Guard training. And I'm sure we know just how to make it sink in this time!

And I already know what happened to Tickleya. See, this is why you don't do crossovers and place characters from one game into another. It "does things" to them lol :stickout

I can't wait to see what happened to Tickleya...no spoilers animewatcher...I am taking the KP slowly and at the palace. But I like the crossover...and an not wait for LO2...I wonder what other hidden gems he will have from KP as he had in KP from LO.

Hahaha, don't worry Dae. That wasn't a spoiler at all, unless for some reason you didn't know Tickleya was even in KP (which would be odd since everyone has talked about her, even Screamer himself, in several threads).
That's all I've done was seen her, and I have a feeling that's NOT the reason she has changed :stickout Do remember though that Tickleya came from LO, not from KP

None the less, I'm quite curious what's happened to our tickle goddess since last we met. I wonder if she even remembers Lala?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back