• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace]Lala's Ordeal II - Ticklers of Queens

Ok, another tiny update!

-Release date:This year for sure!
-I said "not big as KP".....changed my mind!
-It seems that Captain Amanda holds a grudge towards Lala
-I'm planning to introduce a zombie-ticklers infested village
-You'll find two tribes at war during your travels: Crazy Feet tribe and Furious Belly tribe
-(Little poll)How will you spent your CP?HP?Resistance?New tickle skills?

Ok, another tiny update!

-You'll find two tribes at war during your travels: Crazy Feet tribe and Furious Belly tribe

call me selfish...but I am glad to hear this. I enjoy how big KP is.

As for the poll...if resistance and HP go up through in game scene or event...then gotta go with skills. Like meeting a requirement for it.

Ok, another tiny update!

A tiny update - with BIG changes 😀

-This year release AND a size upgrade on the game? Oh thank my lucky stars!

-Captain Amanda holds a grudge? Odd, I thought it was Lala who held a grudge against her (since she never got a chance at the Captain in LO). Hrrrmmm... What could Lala have done to cause that?

-Resident Evil TK: Ticklish Undead Edition! That's certainly something you don't see every day.

-Calling it now...Crazy Feet will be the best. Particularly if they're knitting socks for feet that aren't actually there 😛

-I'll spend my CP probably on upgrading skills; if there are upgrades. Then Resistance probably since the longer you can last in a battle, the higher the chances of you winning. Since we're also level locked until we pass certain events, health will be precious.

UPDATE!

-The return of Suzuka, boss of the dungeon in the first game.....ally or enemy this time?
-Main villain underling, is a girl named Lilya
-Choices will play a major role in the game.They may raise the stats of Nenè for example....but lower that of Lala!
-Planning to insert achievements (not sure at the moment)
-There're no levels, but a Rank System.Unrelated to character growth, but connected to new available quests.
-Rank will go up as you progress the main story scenario

Probably because they're so damn addictive. That and it leaves you with the sense that you've left the game unfinished if you don't get them all. I dunno I personally like them. How would you implement that mechanic into the game though?

UPDATE!

-The return of Suzuka, boss of the dungeon in the first game.....ally or enemy this time?
-Main villain underling, is a girl named Lilya
-Choices will play a major role in the game.They may raise the stats of Nenè for example....but lower that of Lala!
-Planning to insert achievements (not sure at the moment)
-There're no levels, but a Rank System.Unrelated to character growth, but connected to new available quests.
-Rank will go up as you progress the main story scenario

Ahem~

-Suzuka returns???? And you leave us with a "Enemy or ally-HM-HM-HMMMM?" teaser like that? Oh Screamer, you tease you.

-I'll be curious to see how Lilya plays out at all, aside from the usual 'yes master' and 'of course master' sort of thing.

I am SUPER excited to see the choice system. Now we'll have to balance some choices! Do we wanna cripple Nene, or Lala while progress, but help turn the other into a powerhouse? Hmmmm - or perhaps we'll go the neutral route. Ohhh the choices!

-Ahhh Achievements! If they happen, all the XBOX and PS3 players can stroke their e-peens while they play........wait, nevermind, everyone pretty much does that with all your games already hahaha (joking-maybe-perhaps).

Ah, the Rank system sounds really intriguing. The more you do...well...the more you can do, eh? So Rank allows us access to new quests?

Probably because they're so damn addictive. That and it leaves you with the sense that you've left the game unfinished if you don't get them all. I dunno I personally like them. How would you implement that mechanic into the game though?

-chuckles- oh Xtreme, there are scripts already made that allow you to quickly and "easily"(using this term lightly- more like tediously) set these up.
But I do have to agree, seeing a missing achievement and discovering it was somewhere mid-game has the potential to turn controller chucking into a national sport :lol

Achievements are pretty darn addictive. It's because of that I usually get a 360 version of a game rather than PS3. Last time I saw a think I had over 35,000 points.

UPDATE!!

-Ready for another round into the Maid Dungeon?
-Captain Amanda got an assistant: Sergeant Nerea
-AH, the farm!!Cows and milk!
-It's better to report a crime OR tickle the thief?
-Remeber that i'm italian!!I'm working hard to bring you all, a "nice" english version....but i'm still italian!
-Lala & Nenè fight with different styles:Lala is a tickler, she can attack every zone of the enemy and sustain a lot of "damage".Nenè is weak and ticklish, but do not underestimate her!Healing skills and status alterations may change the fate of a battle!

Please put dashing* in the game, preferably, never disabling it. Walking slowly drives me nuts.

*Fast walking when holding down a button.

Last edited:
UPDATE!!

-Ready for another round into the Maid Dungeon?
-Captain Amanda got an assistant: Sergeant Nerea
-AH, the farm!!Cows and milk!
-It's better to report a crime OR tickle the thief?
-Remeber that i'm italian!!I'm working hard to bring you all, a "nice" english version....but i'm still italian!
-Lala & Nenè fight with different styles:Lala is a tickler, she can attack every zone of the enemy and sustain a lot of "damage".Nenè is weak and ticklish, but do not underestimate her!Healing skills and status alterations may change the fate of a battle!

-Yes sir I am! That was a fun little dungeon 🙂

-Interesting! So now Amanda has an underling. Twice the women to tickle in my book.

-I don't...I don't know! What did she steal? How sorry is she? How cute is shee? I have to know these things!

-Screamer, just give us the best you can and don't sweat the small stuff. Seriously, just from how you talk with us, I think we'll get by just fine. We appreciate you even doing it in English so we get it the first day it's released.

-This is going to be such a fun game. Can't wait to battle 😀 So gonna use Nene as a meat shield (with love, of course) lol.

Please put dashing* in the game, preferably, never disabling it. Walking slowly drives me nuts.

*Fast walking when holding down a button.

Don't worry Lurka - dashing just didn't exist in RPG Maker XP without coding/scripting workarounds. It's standard in VX and higher.

MAJOR UPDATE!!

-The game switch from F\F to M\M
-Change of main characters.You'll control two manly guys:Brutus and the brother Fury
-Price will be announced later
-DLC!(you need to pay for them, of course!)

MAJOR UPDATE!!

-The game switch from F\F to M\M
-Change of main characters.You'll control two manly guys:Brutus and the brother Fury
-Price will be announced later
-DLC!(you need to pay for them, of course!)

*Facepalm*

Screamer, here's a tip: if you're gonna play an April Fool's joke, don't make it so obvious.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back