• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace]Lala's Ordeal II - Ticklers of Queens

Oh wait.. I know exactly who it is. It was so obvious! It was the crazy girl we all forgot.
who knows!

Kunieda doesn't seem like leadership material, but Screamer probably would enjoy giving her a cameo...

I just had a random idea of sorts. Thought i might as well throw it out there and see if maybe you like it Screamer. A contest. What sort i have no idea.
But something simple and fun for some dedicated fan to figure out and the prize?
Add an OC the winner has since i suspect almost all of us have one or maybe a character from a show said person likes to be added to the game for some little side quest.
I am probably reaching but if the floor is open. I thought i'd share.

If i am going too far just feel free to ignore it or call me on it whatever you must but thanks either way.

Nenè is a friend, not the sister.
And......who knows!

Huh! Wow...Don't know where I got they were sisters :blush Embarrassing.

WAIT! Then that means that Nene isn't jealous of Lala having her own game...but jealous of other girls with Lala! Oh it all makes sense now! Sweet Nene has loved Lala for so long, but was always too shy and afraid to speak her mind. Now she sees Lala with all these other women, and it upsets her so much! They'll fight and then Nene will lie there defeated. She'll start crying "Oh Lala...I'm so sorry. It's just...I always felt I could never have you, even though I've cared about you so much for so long. These feelings...they...they weren't there when we met. But over time...I...I'm sorry Lala. Please...please can you forgive me?" and then...Lala embraces Nene; she holds her chin and turns her gaze to lock with her's. Their eyes look into one another's, Lala's gentle and Nene's nervous. "Nene, you do look really cute in that outfit", Lala says which causes Nene to blush furiously, and a shy smile spreading on her face. Then slowly their faces get closer...and then...and then...!:wub

Lol sorry, having fun here amusing myself. It's fun trying to figure out the answers with the teasers you give us.

LOL! Calm down Viper - it's not Deus's Calypso...Broken...broken...crazily broken Calypso. Didn't you remember her?
She had dark skin, dreadlocks, some minor dental problems, liked to pet crabs, liked speaking in a slightly forced Jamaican accent, and I think she was in love with some guy who had a squid on his face.

....Oh, wait...That's Pirates of the Caribbean. :lol

Thankee Jack.

You're welcome.

Oh not you. We named the monkey Jack.

Update!!

1)Deliver a love letter!
2)In order to cross a bridge, you have to find the key to a strange "lock"
3)White grass is dangerous for your stamina.
4)"Luck" is the only parameter you cannot improve with the Learn Skill command.
5)Weapons\armors got a nice description of what they can do (Example: Atk +2\Dex +1\Protect belly\etc.)

Heh, the forum seemed a little quiet these past few days.

- Delivery quest eh? I do so enjoy bringing together 2 people in games, whether it's the MC or some random NPC.

- Lol I can take a guess that this lock is "sensitive". 😉

- Hrmm...white grass? Reduces Stamina? This grass wouldn't happen to be of the fluffy "I came from a bird" variety, would it?

- And THIS I love VERY MUCH! I always want to know what my weapons/armor do and if I should want this one or that one for the next boss fight.

😀 Keep us updated Screamer!

Huh! Wow...Don't know where I got they were sisters :blush Embarrassing.

WAIT! Then that means that Nene isn't jealous of Lala having her own game...but jealous of other girls with Lala! Oh it all makes sense now! Sweet Nene has loved Lala for so long, but was always too shy and afraid to speak her mind. Now she sees Lala with all these other women, and it upsets her so much! They'll fight and then Nene will lie there defeated. She'll start crying "Oh Lala...I'm so sorry. It's just...I always felt I could never have you, even though I've cared about you so much for so long. These feelings...they...they weren't there when we met. But over time...I...I'm sorry Lala. Please...please can you forgive me?" and then...Lala embraces Nene; she holds her chin and turns her gaze to lock with her's. Their eyes look into one another's, Lala's gentle and Nene's nervous. "Nene, you do look really cute in that outfit", Lala says which causes Nene to blush furiously, and a shy smile spreading on her face. Then slowly their faces get closer...and then...and then...!:wub

Lol sorry, having fun here amusing myself. It's fun trying to figure out the answers with the teasers you give us.

WTF did i just read? :scared

*Facepalm*

Don't quit your dayjob, and that tear isn't from the "beauty" of the "poetry", you're just laughing too hard.

You're almost hopeless, Anime. lol

:lol Oh Viper, you dash my dreams! I didn't think it was that bad. It was filled with sexiness, with a hint of naughty and a pinch of romance. Also perversion lol.

Ah, I'm just too happy of a person; need to stop lol'ing and get srs'd more.

Ah, I'm just too happy of a person; need to stop lol'ing and get srs'd more.

Nah, don't do that. I wouldn't have anyone to make fun of then. lol

Anyway, I'm really jazzed about LO II, and remeber people, once it's released, no waiting for a translation. 😀

I can hardly wait for whatever bellybutton goodness will be in it. :drool

Update time + Screenshots!!

-Regarding the boss fights: Strategy is the way!
-Annoying little faires are....annoying!
-"Ticklers of the Queens" is not just a tribute to the Witcher II (Assassins of Kings)...there's indeed a misterious organization to find and fight!
-Don't trust all the friendly characters....
-You'll freely sail around at a certain point of the story
-The first part of the game is a "flashback"

funny-gifs-want.gif

Nah, don't do that. I wouldn't have anyone to make fun of then. lol

Anyway, I'm really jazzed about LO II, and remeber people, once it's released, no waiting for a translation. 😀

I can hardly wait for whatever bellybutton goodness will be in it. :drool

Lol you don't need much to make fun of me. I practically serve you the whole course on a silver platter whenever I talked :lol

Update time + Screenshots!!

-Regarding the boss fights: Strategy is the way!
-Annoying little faires are....annoying!
-"Ticklers of the Queens" is not just a tribute to the Witcher II (Assassins of Kings)...there's indeed a misterious organization to find and fight!
-Don't trust all the friendly characters....
-You'll freely sail around at a certain point of the story
-The first part of the game is a "flashback"

-STRA-TEE-JERY! Love it! lol

-You honestly don't need to say this after KP. The swamp was crazy lol

-OOoOooOooOo! Is this organization part of the main story or is it a side-story?

-Easy enough, I trust no one until they become my #1 fan and throw their bodies in the line of fire for me :lol

-Awesome! So that means we get control of our own ship! Looking forward to it!

-Ah, so a prologue that sets the scene. Nice, it'll give more background info (unless it's more so a flashback to LO 1, in which case I'll have remembered all the scenes lol).

Keep it up Screamer!! I wanna play so badly!

The "organization" is tied to the main villain, so yes!
It's part of the main story plot!

Guess what....UPDATE!!

-Let's talk about the main villain, Arfoire.
Half human\Half demon, expert witch and....NOT ticklish!
-Goodbye free-bed...welcome Inn! (Free-beds are still present, but not everywhere!)
-Honey is perfect for covering holes in your armor
-Do you remember Odette, the owner of a lingerie shop in the forest?Well, she got a new "helper"...
-The forest area is a big zone, pay attention to not get lost!

Yup!Love both the first and Mk2!
Alice from KP is actually Nepgear :stickout

-sigh- And I regret not buying either of them, especially the collector's editions of HDN. Freaking $130+ now to get my hands on them. Ugh...could kick myself so hard... Even though it's a mediocre game with annoying mechanics/controls, it was unique and...ugh...collectiblllleee...:cry Why...Why didn't I grab a copy? Oh I'll never live this down.

Guess what....UPDATE!!

-Let's talk about the main villain, Arfoire.
-Goodbye free-bed...welcome Inn! (Free-beds are still present, but not everywhere!)
-Honey is perfect for covering holes in your armor
-Do you remember Odette, the owner of a lingerie shop in the forest?Well, she got a new "helper"...
-The forest area is a big zone, pay attention to not get lost!

-This is the kind of woman that is considered one of my most hated... This is the ULTIMATE villian!

- Aw man! Few free beds? I liked thinking Alice just barged into peoples' houses and kicked them out of their beds like "I AM MISSING 3 HP! MOVE! I NEED HEALING!"

- I...I...Really? Huh... o_o The many uses of honey.

- Hmmmm, really? So Odette has more helpers now?

- lol I'm so gonna get lost. Just because you said it, I'm going to :lol

Man Screamer you're pumpin out the updates again! Well done! Looking forward to the next update!

Cue Darth Vader style "NOOOO-!!"

(Free-beds are still present, but not everywhere!)
Sadly, I expect to trek back to the free beds more often than not.
Too compulsive about saving up RPG funds.

Last edited:
Update!!!

-Hey, listen!!
-What's the weak spot of a butterfly?
-Hurry up!!Nymph is in danger!
-Adam Jensen didn't ask for this....
-I'm planning to let the players continue the game after the ending (with a "secret zone" unlocked)
-Due to story plot, not all the bosses are available for a "tickle torture\let her go" decision after a battle.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back