• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace]Lala's Ordeal II - Ticklers of Queens

Post of awesomeness

Freakin awesome! You implemented the ring menu system. I had only glanced at it before, but that looks so snazzy in there.

And I love your mapping. It's just simple and pleasing to the eyes for me. Meeehhh lol yours is definitely going to be another quality tickle RPG.

Great screenshots. But the question is......what's the guesstimated time until completion? Inquiring, ravenous minds want to know. 🙂

Don't know yet....still a long way to go.....

And alby, i'll not make an italian translation.

Oh yes! Fucking shout out to secret of mana series! Screamer i love you man!

Update!

-Will Nenè survive a night alone with a "certain" character?
-Ready to go against the law??
-The ocean is quite big to explore...be careful!
-More treasure chests!

exploring an ocean?!? Full world exploration?!? Awesome!
Btw, kudos to timing this game release as to not rival diablo 3.
Hopefully D3 wont delay you either, but we'd all understand if it did. =)

Update!

-Will Nenè survive a night alone with a "certain" character?
-Ready to go against the law??
-The ocean is quite big to explore...be careful!
-More treasure chests!

-NOOOO this almost sounds like a spoiler that Nene will get kidnapped! Rada rada rada!

-YESSSS! Because the law can't keep me down!

-I can't wait to get my own ship 😀 Just promise not to make it as bad as Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny. Nothing to explore aside from random encounters unless you did specific quests...and I happened to kill myself early because I didn't know I could leave/move around on the golem when I started driving it(freakin tell me these things. Had to look it up online like "WTF I DO!?")

-Freakin hellz to the yes! Gonna get me some phat loot!

Excellent update Screamer! Minus that spoiler though.

UPDATE!!!
Focus on the "Zombie Town"!

-Town name is "Ticklestram" (tribute to "Tristram" from the videogame Diablo)
-Story plot!You need to complete the related main quest in order to continue the game
-"Them" are very ticklish, but the can't really be KOed....
-A girl named Marika will help Lala and Nenè
-Marika is a gunslinger, she prefers the long range in order avoid tickling attacks
-ONE rule: Do NOT get surrounded by "Them"!

Last edited:
-Town name is "Ticklestam" (tribute to "Tristam" from the videogame Diablo)

*nudge* *nudge* *whisper* (it's Tristram, not Tristam)

"Them"? I wonder who "they" could be give it's a zombie town. heh :cool

UPDATE!!!
Focus on the "Zombie Town"!

-Town name is "Ticklestram" (tribute to "Tristram" from the videogame Diablo)
-Story plot!You need to complete the related main quest in order to continue the game
-A girl named Marika will help Lala and Nenè
-Marika is a gunslinger, she prefers the long range in order avoid tickling attacks

-gags on the Diablo ref, unless it's based on the first 2 games-

Your Zombie town is the one thing I've been eagerly awaiting more info on since you talked about it 😀 Them seem to be quite strong if tickles can't stop them! Then again, tickling zombies never stopped them in any horror movies (more so just helped them eat you faster), so can't imagine why it'd be different here lol.

It sounds like the map is full of zombies that will attack you if you run into/touch them! Is this going to be like a dodgeball sort of map?

Also - WOO for temp guest characters! Is she a zombie hunter? Or is she gonna be one of those meh girls that make me REALLY wanna push her into a horde and run? :lol

Another update on the Zombie town!

-Search for rations!
-There're three different types of "Them":
Zombie Girl: High physical strenght
Creeper: Healer
Licker: Mana damage
-Enemies are on the map during your visit in Ticklestram,You can avoid them, but if you start a battle there's no way to escape!
-It seems there's someone behind all the incidents occured in the town...
-Marika is very tired!

A little "glimpse" to Ticklestram....
And yes, every character on screen is "Them"!

Ticklestram.jpg

-begins pointing to each Them-

Don't like you. And don't like you. And don't you touch me. But you over there, the one with the moss in her hair, you can touch me. 😛

Ticklestram must be cleansed! With fire!
I mean...with tickling. Yea, that's what I meant.

Why do I get the feeling Marika is going to be like a quest in WoW. There was a goblin in Un'Goro Crater that was dehydrated and kept passing out every few feet, so you'd have to revive him with water. Drove me up a wall in Vanilla WoW trying to get him back to base while dodging enemies (of which he didn't make easy by passing out right infront of!) Of course, I was also trying to survive bored high level players running around and slaughtering me. Thankfully LO 2 doesn't have the latter.

This is definitely going to be a fun town. I can't wait to solve this mystery!

I am going to play a game. for every update screamer does, I will try to guess the completion %.

58%

-begins pointing to each Them-

Don't like you. And don't like you. And don't you touch me. But you over there, the one with the moss in her hair, you can touch me. 😛

Ticklestram must be cleansed! With fire!
I mean...with tickling. Yea, that's what I meant.

Why do I get the feeling Marika is going to be like a quest in WoW. There was a goblin in Un'Goro Crater that was dehydrated and kept passing out every few feet, so you'd have to revive him with water. Drove me up a wall in Vanilla WoW trying to get him back to base while dodging enemies (of which he didn't make easy by passing out right infront of!) Of course, I was also trying to survive bored high level players running around and slaughtering me. Thankfully LO 2 doesn't have the latter.

This is definitely going to be a fun town. I can't wait to solve this mystery!

You sir bring up terrible memories....stop it.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back