• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace]Lala's Ordeal II - Ticklers of Queens

Jeez really? Well you'll still be beating AnimeWatcher in development time. 😛

:blink

Wow. Why has so little been completed?! I'm already at 80%! I'm over here being mr. lightning I guess.

😛 No, I'm kidding, don't have a heart attack lol. I've only got about 30% of the maps finished; less than that completely evented. Gonna piledrive through some this week.

Still, what's slowing you down? If you're run into any eventing issues, drop me a line. Two heads are better than one.

Oh yea - and I'm SO looking forward to babysitting Marika. Do we have an option to leave her to Them? Like, she gets all tired and we just yell "DINNER TIME! COME AND TICKLE!" and then run like the wind? 😛

You know instead of that being a bad thing...I find this much update and content with only 22% to be....fucking...awesome. take a year if you ahve to Screamer and AW!rofl

:blink

Wow. Why has so little been completed?! I'm already at 80%! I'm over here being mr. lightning I guess.

😛 No, I'm kidding, don't have a heart attack lol. I've only got about 30% of the maps finished; less than that completely evented. Gonna piledrive through some this week.

Still, what's slowing you down? If you're run into any eventing issues, drop me a line. Two heads are better than one.

Oh yea - and I'm SO looking forward to babysitting Marika. Do we have an option to leave her to Them? Like, she gets all tired and we just yell "DINNER TIME! COME AND TICKLE!" and then run like the wind? 😛

Thanks for the offer mate, but like you, i really enjoy solo-work!
And, it's not i'm slowing down, but there're a lot of things i want to include into the game!

Thanks for the offer mate, but like you, i really enjoy solo-work!
And, it's not i'm slowing down, but there're a lot of things i want to include into the game!

Haha, it put a smile on my face to see you understood me and my style. So you do read my game thread. 🙂 Very well then!

I see, I see. Oh I'm so excited to see what stuff you come up with! Well, keep up the good work then. I'll be eagerly anticipating the next update you make!

Screamer do you plan on releasing a trial or are you just going to release it when its finished?

I'll release the entire game when it's finished.

And I do not know about anybody else...but that is exactly the way I like it. I just do not do demos...at all. If the game is good it makes me want it more and I will get more impatient with the creator. Irrationally impatient.

*glances quickly at AW*

*glances quickly at AW*

SmXAJ.jpg

W-what?

I'm doing it out of love!

Well if Screamer is indeed a solo worker, then I guess it goes to show that almost anyone can do it without too much help.

SmXAJ.jpg

W-what?

I'm doing it out of love!

Leave AW alone Dae. With Screamer, we already know what his RPGs are like. AW is a newcomer so it would only make sense that he show how much potential he has when it comes to game design. Screenshots are good and all, but the game itself is where it counts.

Oh and people prefer solo work so that no one else changes or interprets differently what their visions are for their game.
That said, small things like map design and beta testing are good. I have helped out with Deus in mapping before anyway.

Last edited:
Well if Screamer is indeed a solo worker, then I guess it goes to show that almost anyone can do it without too much help.

It also takes dedication to the craft. I'm sure a lot of people on the forums have tried to make a game, but quickly stopped because it became too tedious. Going about it solo means you become the writer, sound designer, 2D artist (or 2.5 if you're crazy enough), and scripter/eventer. You gotta be a little crazy to do it lol.

Leave AW alone Dae. With Screamer, we already know what his RPGs are like. AW is a newcomer so it would only make sense that he show how much potential he has when it comes to game design. Screenshots are good and all, but the game itself is where it counts.

Oh and people prefer solo work so that no one else changes or interprets differently what their visions are for their game.
That said, small things like map design and beta testing are good. I have helped out with Deus in mapping before anyway.

Hahaha, thanks Xtreme. I'm sure Dae is just really antsy about playing, like I know everyone is. We aren't exactly being nice to you guys by dangling pieces of meat just out of your reach 😉
But yes, I've got big shoes to fill. I'm coming in behind Deus' and Daabura's incomplete (but enjoyable) works, and Screamer's 2 (and 1/2 with the VN) full games.

We also prefer solo work because we don't want people touching our stuff lol. Who knows what'd happen if it fell into the wrong hands! :scared

Also, we don't wanna have arguments with people on the design of our games. That can lead to even more hellish delays than if we just got stuck on something solo.

It also takes dedication to the craft. I'm sure a lot of people on the forums have tried to make a game, but quickly stopped because it became too tedious. Going about it solo means you become the writer, sound designer, 2D artist (or 2.5 if you're crazy enough), and scripter/eventer. You gotta be a little crazy to do it lol.

Well for some reason, I tried making one twice with RPG Maker XP...not sure if I should get XV Ace since it's near $100. I have come to two problem that not cause me to try again.....

1: I was suppose to make one that actually have the two characters have an adventure yet likes to tickle (unlike some games where they start with dislike but began to grow fond of it) but one pointed out that I was making something too related to the game once played (Screamer's Game: Lala's Ordeal). I didn't realize the mistake I had made until she told me about that and that cause me to lose confident in myself.... (The game I tried to make was called "The Tickle Sister")

2: I got the confident back and decided to make a shorter game and it was going pretty so far....I was pretty close onto finishing it with one person and was going to go through that would 3 more (so it's going to be like 25% done if I finish one). However, when I formatted my laptop to try and fix the unknown error with the internet and the system...I thought I copied my new one over the old one, but I was dead wrong when I saw that my hard work was gone. I was REALLY upset that I lost everything I worked hard on.

I'm not gonna give up yet, and I decided to do the smart thing....plan on what game should be about before making one. Though it'll be a challenge still since I''m no artist and I'll have to look for various sound effect to make the game more interesting, and for scripts...I'll need to look for something that will bring my interest. Heads up though, I rather make a battle style like Screamer and also what Dues had made...a little easier that than make battlers move during the fight (or tickle fight). Being a writer though....if you saw David the Genikit's Adventure that I wrote in Deviantart, you may see if I did well or not with that.

Well for some reason, I tried making one twice with RPG Maker XP...not sure if I should get XV Ace since it's near $100. I have come to two problem that not cause me to try again.....

1: I was suppose to make one that actually have the two characters have an adventure yet likes to tickle (unlike some games where they start with dislike but began to grow fond of it) but one pointed out that I was making something too related to the game once played (Screamer's Game: Lala's Ordeal). I didn't realize the mistake I had made until she told me about that and that cause me to lose confident in myself.... (The game I tried to make was called "The Tickle Sister")

2: I got the confident back and decided to make a shorter game and it was going pretty so far....I was pretty close onto finishing it with one person and was going to go through that would 3 more (so it's going to be like 25% done if I finish one). However, when I formatted my laptop to try and fix the unknown error with the internet and the system...I thought I copied my new one over the old one, but I was dead wrong when I saw that my hard work was gone. I was REALLY upset that I lost everything I worked hard on.

I'm not gonna give up yet, and I decided to do the smart thing....plan on what game should be about before making one. Though it'll be a challenge still since I''m no artist and I'll have to look for various sound effect to make the game more interesting, and for scripts...I'll need to look for something that will bring my interest. Heads up though, I rather make a battle style like Screamer and also what Dues had made...a little easier that than make battlers move during the fight (or tickle fight). Being a writer though....if you saw David the Genikit's Adventure that I wrote in Deviantart, you may see if I did well or not with that.

Never gonna give up!

I was pretty close onto finishing it with one person and was going to go through that would 3 more (so it's going to be like 25% done if I finish one). However, when I formatted my laptop to try and fix the unknown error with the internet and the system...I thought I copied my new one over the old one, but I was dead wrong when I saw that my hard work was gone. I was REALLY upset that I lost everything I worked hard on.
Use Dropbox or make regular backups to prevent this from happening again.

While I don't advocate it exactly, there are "deeply discounted" methods to acquiring the program, if you so desired. Everything online tends to have a cheaper, alternative way of getting something.

That said, this bloody disappoints me, FT Genikit. You stopped making a game because it was similar to Screamer's LO? Seriously? Not sure who this girl is who pointed that out, but who cares at all if the main characters like tickling ON A SITE DEDICATED TO TICKLE LOVERS. See FT Genikit, everything has its roots in something else; everything is just a slight modification to something that already exists. You can't really make anything original these days, you can only take a slightly add or take away from something. All games, all movies, all art is taken from something else.

Here, take a look at this; it's a great example: http://youtu.be/sFy Q3SaDXKo
Everything has been done - even in anime. Every angle, every camera move, every character type, personality, action, joke, it's all been done - otherwise you wouldn't be able to make AMV's like that.
I'm not saying it's ok to copy a game word for word, scene for scene - but honestly, you quit because your characters liked rather than loathed tickling at the start? :rolleyes Cmoooonnn. I'm sure a lot of tickle lovers like having the characters actually like their fetish at the start than go "Omfg, tickling? Seriously? That's so gross!"

Anyways, I'd recommend what Lurk(a) said and use a Dropbox. Of course, I don't do that - I have a "backup" on 2 computers, a portable, exterior HDD, and my flash drive (seriously, there's a sale going on right now to get a 32GB one for $20. That's amazing and more space than you'll know what to do with). After I had my stupid RAID setup frag itself one saddening day and lose several years of my life, I'm always backing everything up now. If you love your computer files, you'll definitely need a backup (and preferably a backup for your backup!)

Also, you think me and Screamer (and so damn many artists and even professional studios out there) make their own sounds? No. I might edit sounds, and I could combine and modify them for my purpose, but I'm not going out there with a shoe and record me banging it on concrete to get the sound when there are thousands of already made "Shoe walking on concrete" sound clips online.
You also don't NEED scripts; they can be confusing and a nightmare to get working well between each other. Same goes for art (seriously now? Screamer and I are both grabbing artwork from other artists. Like I said...cmoooonnnnn). You need dedication and determination when you set your heart on a project like this. Don't start something ya can't finish! Get in the groove. Get yer freak on. Grab that mouse and begin clicking out pure gold for others to enjoy!

I say, grab The Tickle Sister story and go with it again!

...Also, add incest... It'll sell better. :whistling:

Use Dropbox or make regular backups to prevent this from happening again.

I'll be sure to remember that. Thanks Lurk.

While I don't advocate it exactly, there are "deeply discounted" methods to acquiring the program, if you so desired. Everything online tends to have a cheaper, alternative way of getting something.

That said, this bloody disappoints me, FT Genikit. You stopped making a game because it was similar to Screamer's LO? Seriously? Not sure who this girl is who pointed that out, but who cares at all if the main characters like tickling ON A SITE DEDICATED TO TICKLE LOVERS. See FT Genikit, everything has its roots in something else; everything is just a slight modification to something that already exists. You can't really make anything original these days, you can only take a slightly add or take away from something. All games, all movies, all art is taken from something else.

Here, take a look at this; it's a great example: http://youtu.be/sFy Q3SaDXKo
Everything has been done - even in anime. Every angle, every camera move, every character type, personality, action, joke, it's all been done - otherwise you wouldn't be able to make AMV's like that.
I'm not saying it's ok to copy a game word for word, scene for scene - but honestly, you quit because your characters liked rather than loathed tickling at the start? :rolleyes Cmoooonnn. I'm sure a lot of tickle lovers like having the characters actually like their fetish at the start than go "Omfg, tickling? Seriously? That's so gross!"

Anyways, I'd recommend what Lurk(a) said and use a Dropbox. Of course, I don't do that - I have a "backup" on 2 computers, a portable, exterior HDD, and my flash drive (seriously, there's a sale going on right now to get a 32GB one for $20. That's amazing and more space than you'll know what to do with). After I had my stupid RAID setup frag itself one saddening day and lose several years of my life, I'm always backing everything up now. If you love your computer files, you'll definitely need a backup (and preferably a backup for your backup!)

Also, you think me and Screamer (and so damn many artists and even professional studios out there) make their own sounds? No. I might edit sounds, and I could combine and modify them for my purpose, but I'm not going out there with a shoe and record me banging it on concrete to get the sound when there are thousands of already made "Shoe walking on concrete" sound clips online.
You also don't NEED scripts; they can be confusing and a nightmare to get working well between each other. Same goes for art (seriously now? Screamer and I are both grabbing artwork from other artists. Like I said...cmoooonnnnn). You need dedication and determination when you set your heart on a project like this. Don't start something ya can't finish! Get in the groove. Get yer freak on. Grab that mouse and begin clicking out pure gold for others to enjoy!

I say, grab The Tickle Sister story and go with it again!

...Also, add incest... It'll sell better. :whistling:

Oh wow! I-I don't know what to say about this. But here goes:

A discount may be a good thing to look for, I just gotta be sure to find it if I really need it.

She may have indeed pointed it out, and I had lost confident, but I didn't say that I quit...instead I decided to take a break and a pretty long one too so I can get over the failure I had done. But I know what you're saying. And thanks for reminding me about AMV...I forgot that they made changes to try and make the video and music look really good.

I'll follow Lurk's suggestion and for some reason, I forgot about CX.com that helps store up files I need to save in case something happen and I'll be sure to do something right to be sure not to lose them again.

Really? I had no idea that you and Screamer were searching for certain sound effects that matches the kind you need. I thought I was the only one that had to do that. Silly me. ^^;

As for scripts, you got a point there...unless you follow the instruction well, you can add something without messing anything up...like knowing how to access to wear more accessories (and that's no lie, because someone actually made that). For art....hmm...it'll be tough to find good arts that make something as good as yours or Screamers style of searching if you know what I mean. ^^; In fact you have no idea what I chose to help with the battlers.

Alright then....I'll get back to trying to finish the game I started making and hopefully it'll be a success. And you want me to add insects? I'll what I can do with that.

I myself just found out today that VX Ace is $100. That depressed me. A friend showed it to me and it is amazing. Sample maps, character portrait and sprite generators. I'm making a tickling game right now using an older version, and it just bums me out knowing people can do what I'm doing so much faster. x_X Not because they're doing it, but because I wish I could too. But I'm over 50% done, so there's no turning back now.

For me, VX Ace was a christmas present, and let me say it is the best rpg maker ever created.
Still young but with a lot of potential!

For XP, it may not be as good as VX Ace, but at least now they have Character Maker XP to help create a style you like at least. If not....you might find a way to get "Private Character Editor" to make any kinds of appearance you like....may take more work though since you have to make him/her 16-18 times (4 Fronts, 4 Lefts, 4 Rights, and 4 Backs - and maybe 2 unconscious character for front and back.)

For XP, it may not be as good as VX Ace, but at least now they have Character Maker XP to help create a style you like at least. If not....you might find a way to get "Private Character Editor" to make any kinds of appearance you like....may take more work though since you have to make him/her 16-18 times (4 Fronts, 4 Lefts, 4 Rights, and 4 Backs - and maybe 2 unconscious character for front and back.)

I'm really using a lot the CM!
Now, there're different characters on screen and it's quite eye candy!

XD at least the clothes you can give can match to how you want them to look. 🙂

Update time!!!
Let's focus on the Tribes!

-There're two of them: Flaming Navels and Hot Soles
-They're at war
-Romeo and Juliet?Nope...Juliet and Juliet!
-Your mission?Well, the battle is blocking the way, and you need to put an end to the conflict!

Other updates non-related to the Tribes:
-There's always a traitor!
-A choice at the end of the Ticklestram quest will open the path to a "certain" event....
-Remember the android Ikaros and her creator, Xiamou?
-Do you know the movie "Tron"?Well, time for a virtual tickling zone!
-Don't forget the Wanderers roaming around!Will you be able to beat them?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back