• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace] The Laughing Isles

Lol! Wow, now that's an interesting question to ask. I'll give it to her and see what she thinks. Thanks for asking 😀

Speaking of Bezzy -

Here is this week's Ask Bezzy questions!

This time we have Xtreme09's and Super Sna- I mean Ultra Viper's questions answered 😀

Oh god. That's so cute XD
And that law only applies to sexual situations. Which means apart from that, you would be fine. 😛

And of course. Lifeforms of small size don't live as long because their bodies don't have to develop as much as larger ones. After which they deteriorate. So it makes sense that since boomboxers are about half the size of humans, their lifespan would be cut.

And 22 hm? That's a healthy age indeed. XD

Oh you're just asking for it. 😛 You're lucky we live so far away from each other Bezzy. That belly would indeed dance the night away otherwise. >:3

And about you liking rhythm games and boxing?
Check this out: www .youtube.com/watch?v=TAPhYYgF3js

Bezzy,

DDR huh? I'm a big fan of DDR also, but only the old ones, DDR MAX 2 is my favorite cause it has AM-3P. I mastered that track on heavy, but it was with the controller, not the dance pad. Cheating I know, but it's still sorta impressive. Anyway, the new DDRs just don't do it for me. Too many tracks I don't like.

On a side note, you really are a master teaser! You drive me wild every time you lift your shirt and expose that bellybutton. Please don't be mad me if I get the chance to tickle it and do so.....extensively.

…Marty! The Libyans! …wait, I went forward in time, didn't I? Damn. Man, this thread just keeps on clicking. Let's see…

First off, my apologies for the confusion back on page 11. I meant upper right, not left. The gorgon looks the least human of the bunch. The one with the red eyes and white hair strikes me as the most… mystic. Perhaps wise beyond her years or inhumanly old, somehow regally graceful. I'd guess from such tropes as elven, vampire, succubus, etc, although I bet she's actually none of those. Then again, it's been some days, so my memory of trying to parse those characters has gotten hazy. I'm still curious though, and would love more hints on them, whenever you deign that appropriate.

As for the Bezzy comic, I'm amused to get such a reaction out of her. I'll have to think of another interesting one. Maybe something more neutral as a peacemaker, like "Do you prefer being a tickler or a ticklee, and what is your favorite aspect of it?" Judging by her Xtreme comic, she's a bit susceptible to flattery as well. I'll keep that in mind, especially if I'm in 'hot water.'

But you asked for scenarios we'd like… what exactly did you mean by that? Something relatively simplistic like "hanging over a ticklish abyss, underarms teased until she can't take it anymore and falls" or "MOAR tickle vines"? Or something with a bit more plot? On the latter, I don't think I understand the universe enough to comment.

At any rate, this is turning into quite the interesting thread. I need to try and participate in it more than I am… keep up the good work, lads.

Heh, Bezzy would probably enjoy playing Audiosurf then. Well all in all we heard a lot about Bezzy and her people. Although that all sounds interesting I would like to ask a question if I may. I am interested about my line of work.

So Bezzy are there Boomboxers with special needs and what kind of system is there for them.

Honestly I just hope it's not something like Roman did... throwing them to the lions or off mountain. Hey look at new dance dance revolution platform *push*

Ah, a deep question that holds connection to you, huh? I'll add this to the pile for Bezzy 🙂

Oh god. That's so cute XD
And that law only applies to sexual situations. Which means apart from that, you would be fine. 😛[/B]

You do know that...um...Nevermind.

And of course. Lifeforms of small size don't live as long because their bodies don't have to develop as much as larger ones. After which they deteriorate. So it makes sense that since boomboxers are about half the size of humans, their lifespan would be cut.

And 22 hm? That's a healthy age indeed. XD

Oh you're just asking for it. 😛 You're lucky we live so far away from each other Bezzy. That belly would indeed dance the night away otherwise. >:3

Well, she DID mention that Boomboxers can live longer, but small size and little sleep does appear to have an impact on Boomboxer bodies/lifespans.

Lol Bezzy caters to you belly lovers way too much. You've all gotten the most teasing out of any other body part lover. Glad you all love her so much 😀

And about you liking rhythm games and boxing?
Check this out: www .youtube.com/watch?v=TAPhYYgF3js

Sunova - this almost feels like they stole a lot of my idea! Now I have a personal vendetta against this game!

Bezzy,

DDR huh? I'm a big fan of DDR also, but only the old ones, DDR MAX 2 is my favorite cause it has AM-3P. I mastered that track on heavy, but it was with the controller, not the dance pad. Cheating I know, but it's still sorta impressive. Anyway, the new DDRs just don't do it for me. Too many tracks I don't like.

On a side note, you really are a master teaser! You drive me wild every time you lift your shirt and expose that bellybutton. Please don't be mad me if I get the chance to tickle it and do so.....extensively.

I've never even played DDR, if that makes you feel better. 😛

I feel a little bad for the other girls. At this rate, no one is gonna want anyone but Bezzy lol. Might just give you all a surprise in the game. Ya never know.

…Marty! The Libyans! …wait, I went forward in time, didn't I? Damn. Man, this thread just keeps on clicking. Let's see…

CAAAARRRRNNN! You're alive! Jeez bud, where have you been? You fall asleep under a tree? :lol

First off, my apologies for the confusion back on page 11. I meant upper right, not left. The gorgon looks the least human of the bunch. The one with the red eyes and white hair strikes me as the most… mystic. Perhaps wise beyond her years or inhumanly old, somehow regally graceful. I'd guess from such tropes as elven, vampire, succubus, etc, although I bet she's actually none of those. Then again, it's been some days, so my memory of trying to parse those characters has gotten hazy. I'm still curious though, and would love more hints on them, whenever you deign that appropriate.

Hehe this is amusing me so much. Oh I can't wait to start exposing the truth to you. It's just fun watching you squirm and ponder, but it won't last forever sadly. Hey now, just because a gal has white hair doesn't make her old. Tsk tsk tsk. This is anime you're talkin about 😛 But hey, guess I can "give you this one" -taps my nose-
I'm still surprised you haven't mentioned the one I hilariously gave away much earlier in the thread. So actually you only had to guess 3 girls (and the bonus) if you could figure out that one (which should be pretty damn obvious lol - though it'll mess up your theory).
Hummm hummm... What else can I give? Not much since you're narrowing it down 😛
Kari uses paint.
Muca isn't as strong or intimidating as her race is often depicted in movies/myth.
Honestly I just can't give more info about the other two lol. I mean...dunno what else to say aside from just giving them away. Just use the info supplied above I guess 😛 should be pretty easy now.

As for the Bezzy comic, I'm amused to get such a reaction out of her. I'll have to think of another interesting one. Maybe something more neutral as a peacemaker, like "Do you prefer being a tickler or a ticklee, and what is your favorite aspect of it?" Judging by her Xtreme comic, she's a bit susceptible to flattery as well. I'll keep that in mind, especially if I'm in 'hot water.'

Lol am I going to have to bake more cookies for her after she is done answering? 😛 Though I do believe someone else has asked that question already, just fyi (not the second part, but the ler/lee part), so I'd bundle yours in another double question if you wanted.
Of course she likes to be flattered 😉 most people do, especially women with complexes. As you note, she aint a fan of having her breast size or height being poked at. She is like a female Edward Elric in that sense.

But you asked for scenarios we'd like… what exactly did you mean by that? Something relatively simplistic like "hanging over a ticklish abyss, underarms teased until she can't take it anymore and falls" or "MOAR tickle vines"? Or something with a bit more plot? On the latter, I don't think I understand the universe enough to comment.

At any rate, this is turning into quite the interesting thread. I need to try and participate in it more than I am… keep up the good work, lads.

I agree! You DO need to participate in it more. The more the merrier 😀

Scenarios. Scenes. Events. Exactly like what it means. What sort of tickle scenarios would you like to see? I could use a little more in that respect, and if it fits I might just include them as part of the story (if it's a real good idea). Your "abyss tickle" is more like what I'm looking for than MOAR TICKLE VINES. Can't really work with that lol. The more descriptive, the better it looks. Not saying I don't already have some of my own (like I mentioned earlier, the monastery full of nuns will have some enjoyable stuff in it)

I'll do this to - if I like your ideas and use them, if you investigate the area around where it happened you can find a hidden note that says who its dedicated to/who came up with the concept. That way you contribute and you get your names added as small easter eggs.

Ah, a deep question that holds connection to you, huh? I'll add this to the pile for Bezzy 🙂

It's my profession, but it's also a part of my psychoanalysis. It's all about social empathy and cultural outlook on the problem. Thanks for throwing it on a pile 😛

Hmm, I'll hold off on further guesswork for now, I need time to ponder. But while I'm at it, I've retooled a question for Bezzy that should soothe tensions, along posing what is hopefully a fun question. I've also elaborated on a few scenarios. Hopefully this was the sort of thing you were looking for, and hopefully helpful. So...

Dear Bezzy,
Sorry for the harsh question last time. Clearly you're alluringly ticklish and silky skin more than makes up for any advantages we humans have. I've got some more questions about you that you'll hopefully like better. What's your favorite part about tickling, and being tickled? And if you had any ticklee you wanted on a silver platter, what's the first thing you'd do to him/her?

Scenario ideas:
1) She is hanging from a branch or beam, her smooth underarms exposed. Below lies what she only knows to be unspeakable horror. Letting go is not the preferred option. The villainess smirks at her, in complete control of the situation. Slowly and agonizingly she starts tickling our hero, bringing one nail, then two, then more to her sensitive underarms. She fights not to react, not to grin, and not to giggle, but one by one loses all these battles. Now its all she can do to hang on, her grip weakening, part of her mind begging her to relax and let go. All the while being mercilessly teased by our villainess. Finally, she is beaten and drops into the abyss… only to find it perfectly safe. Just a bed of grass/feathers/softness. The indignity of it, letting go was always the best option, if only she knew! (but if you want to be crueler, she can simply drop from one ticklish situation into another).

2) An over-leveled baddie, nigh invincible, lurks ever so close. Near blind, but its (her?) hearing is sharp. Provided our hero does not move or make a sound, she is safe. Unfortunately, some tiny fuzzy thing is wriggling and crawling over her bare skin. Meandering over her midriff, her thighs… can our hero maintain a statue silence long enough for the baddie to lose interest?

3) Slow dawning realization: She comes upon a pleasant field, idyllic with flowers and warmth. In the field are a flock of fairies. The fey folk are happy to see her, welcoming her to their simple home eagerly. As they do, the fairies brush against her bare skin. Their wings more ticklish than any feather, their tiny fingers terribly dexterous and effective. It all seems so playful, and despite growing giddiness and laughter she moves deeper into the field, as the tickling gradually increases. And there's that beautiful scent from the flowers… part of her just wants to remove some of that hot clothing and frolic with these silly fairies. Will she snap out of it in time?

Dear Bezzy,
Sorry for the harsh question last time. Clearly you're alluringly ticklish and silky skin more than makes up for any advantages we humans have. I've got some more questions about you that you'll hopefully like better. What's your favorite part about tickling, and being tickled? And if you had any ticklee you wanted on a silver platter, what's the first thing you'd do to him/her

Dang, Carni is comming up with the good questions. If he keeps this up, there may be no others to ask. Wait....I just thought of another....(will ask in a bit, stay tuned)

On a side note, "alluringly ticklish and silky skin"? Methinks you're laying it on just a bit thick there, man. Then again, you're in the dog house with her, so I guess you need to make up for it. lol

Anyway, my 2nd question for Bezzy. This one's longer.

Bezzy,

Thanks for answering my last question (and not tempting me further with your cute bellybutton), we share at least one thing in common. I have another question. If you could have any car in the world, money not an issue, what would it be? Or maybe, what is your dream car? Also, of all the classic and beautiful american muscle cars, do you have any favorites? If so, what are the top 3 in your list?

For a scenario, if you put anything in there remotely like the Lady Venus fight, I'll love you forever :stickout I love to see the lee wrapped/Immobilized by vines, or other non-basic restraint. Prime examples being Lady Venus, Slimes, Malboros XD, and the Demon Hunter Shuni series by Jaynin. Combine that with feet and I'll play the game forever hehe :lol Hope you're not having too hard a time/staying sane while you put it all together. I haven't been around to check in for a while, but it seems you are still doing a great job 🙂 And so is Bezzy 😉

It's my profession, but it's also a part of my psychoanalysis. It's all about social empathy and cultural outlook on the problem. Thanks for throwing it on a pile 😛

I've got to say, I didn't expect people here to...y'know...actually care about anything with any of my characters other than
  • can you tickle it
  • how ticklish is it
  • can you J-J-JAM IT IN
Not saying you're all a bunch of pervs. I just never expected people to really want to know info like this. It makes me really proud and happy to see people really want in-depth information and lore (NOT saying I don't enjoy others wanting to know tickle information either on my characters. I mean, they ARE going to be in tickle games after all.)

Oh, but good, you're a doctor. Then I can talk to you.

-goes and lays down-

Doc, I think I'm the ghost of a leprechaun. The realization hit me when one day that Lucky Charms commercial came on. I saw Lucky pull out his magic and escape from the kids, and I just nodded my head and went "Good for you...good for you".

:stickout

Hmm, I'll hold off on further guesswork for now, I need time to ponder. But while I'm at it, I've retooled a question for Bezzy that should soothe tensions, along posing what is hopefully a fun question. I've also elaborated on a few scenarios. Hopefully this was the sort of thing you were looking for, and hopefully helpful. So...

Psh. -shakes fist at you- Makin me wait like that 😛

Dear Bezzy,
Sorry for the harsh question last time. Clearly you're alluringly ticklish and silky skin more than makes up for any advantages we humans have. I've got some more questions about you that you'll hopefully like better. What's your favorite part about tickling, and being tickled? And if you had any ticklee you wanted on a silver platter, what's the first thing you'd do to him/her?

:lol Well jeez, Carnivore. Got a date planned out? Lol! I'll make sure Bezzy gets your question. I'm sure she'll love hearing the praise.

Scenario ideas:
1) She is hanging from a branch or beam, her smooth underarms exposed. Below lies what she only knows to be unspeakable horror. Letting go is not the preferred option. The villainess smirks at her, in complete control of the situation. Slowly and agonizingly she starts tickling our hero, bringing one nail, then two, then more to her sensitive underarms. She fights not to react, not to grin, and not to giggle, but one by one loses all these battles. Now its all she can do to hang on, her grip weakening, part of her mind begging her to relax and let go. All the while being mercilessly teased by our villainess. Finally, she is beaten and drops into the abyss… only to find it perfectly safe. Just a bed of grass/feathers/softness. The indignity of it, letting go was always the best option, if only she knew! (but if you want to be crueler, she can simply drop from one ticklish situation into another).

2) An over-leveled baddie, nigh invincible, lurks ever so close. Near blind, but its (her?) hearing is sharp. Provided our hero does not move or make a sound, she is safe. Unfortunately, some tiny fuzzy thing is wriggling and crawling over her bare skin. Meandering over her midriff, her thighs… can our hero maintain a statue silence long enough for the baddie to lose interest?

3) Slow dawning realization: She comes upon a pleasant field, idyllic with flowers and warmth. In the field are a flock of fairies. The fey folk are happy to see her, welcoming her to their simple home eagerly. As they do, the fairies brush against her bare skin. Their wings more ticklish than any feather, their tiny fingers terribly dexterous and effective. It all seems so playful, and despite growing giddiness and laughter she moves deeper into the field, as the tickling gradually increases. And there's that beautiful scent from the flowers… part of her just wants to remove some of that hot clothing and frolic with these silly fairies. Will she snap out of it in time?

"And on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z"
:roflmao:
Sorry, that's just what it felt like reading that. I didn't expect THAT much detail. Nice scenarios, love em. I'll consider these. But why do I feel like #3 is describing the premise of a faerie orgy? Lol ^^

Dang, Carni is comming up with the good questions. If he keeps this up, there may be no others to ask. Wait....I just thought of another....(will ask in a bit, stay tuned)

On a side note, "alluringly ticklish and silky skin"? Methinks you're laying it on just a bit thick there, man. Then again, you're in the dog house with her, so I guess you need to make up for it. lol

Lol. You gotta get there first then and ask before he asks. You gotta get there before he even thinks of getting there.
The flattery was strong with that one; but yea, considering he blew a short fuse, it's probably a good idea to lay a lot of "damage control" on it.

Anyway, my 2nd question for Bezzy. This one's longer.

Bezzy,

Thanks for answering my last question (and not tempting me further with your cute bellybutton), we share at least one thing in common. I have another question. If you could have any car in the world, money not an issue, what would it be? Or maybe, what is your dream car? Also, of all the classic and beautiful american muscle cars, do you have any favorites? If so, what are the top 3 in your list?

That's...huh...even I'm a little amazed at the uniqueness of this question. Very interesting! I'll make sure Bezzy gets this question 🙂

For a scenario, if you put anything in there remotely like the Lady Venus fight, I'll love you forever :stickout I love to see the lee wrapped/Immobilized by vines, or other non-basic restraint. Prime examples being Lady Venus, Slimes, Malboros XD, and the Demon Hunter Shuni series by Jaynin. Combine that with feet and I'll play the game forever hehe :lol Hope you're not having too hard a time/staying sane while you put it all together. I haven't been around to check in for a while, but it seems you are still doing a great job 🙂 And so is Bezzy 😉

So you want a girl to be seductively tickle raped? :stickout Lol kidding, or maybe I'm not, you'll have to wait and find out! But there are several monster girls that have ways to bind their ticklees without needing man-made restraints. So don't worry about that at all. Heels, arches, balls and toes will be tickled on forcefully pulled taut soles.

Oh and don't worry, Bezzy is still perfectly sane, teasing, and trollish. The TT needs a gal who will constantly tease the members hahaha. I'm still sane too, even with all the workload I've got. In fact, I've never felt better!
sxThx.jpg

-goes and lays down-

Doc, I think I'm the ghost of a leprechaun. The realization hit me when one day that Lucky Charms commercial came on. I saw Lucky pull out his magic and escape from the kids, and I just nodded my head and went "Good for you...good for you".

Good for you... good for you. Now for major question. Is Lucky deaf, or are you deaf? Cause otherwise that would be outside of my league. But I can tell you this. If you see magic leprechaun that isn't from space and isn't Bezzy, you should start drinking your little blue pills and start chowing on electric cable 😛

Jebus, this thing keeps growing at an insane rate XD. I guess you could say we're kind of hyped for it already 😛
Curl-Up is indeed TLI's "Defend" function. Seemed the proper thing to name since most people, when tickled, tend to scrunch and curl up to block vulnerable spots. I do currently have a Surrender skill like ToG, but it'll probably be taken out before release since I feel it might be too clunky for my game (Nadya turns to the party and goes, "OK GUYS! We're gonna just lose on purpose and get tickled out of our minds forever. K?") Not to say I didn't love the option in ToG (again, pre-Twin's Book and system revamp I had only an Adventurer), but it was always just the hero who went submissive and not a whole party.
Now THAT would be hilarious. In the heat of the battle, the team leader going “that’s it, f*ck it, we’re screwed, let’s just give up already and wrap this up.”

Well thanks, but you haven't even seen Nadya's full portrait yet lol. She'll be tickled, oh yes indeed, but the choice will often be up to you whether she is tormented or not.

So you're saying that we will get a full portrait of Nadya? And that the choice of whether she gets tickle tortured or not is OURS?

ClevelandShowThe_3APS20_2500_640x360_16356682.jpg

Although I'm really curious about that last thing. Will we get the chance to chose between a light tickling or some hardcore tickles after being beaten? Or does it mean that we can spare Nadya of some good ol' fashioned tickle torture at some points? I want to know, but I don't want to spoil the game for me... and now my head hurts... and- agh, DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME THINK THIS THINGS, ANIME WATCHER!!!

Not sure what you mean on them taking some serious work. You mean to navigate? Shouldn't be too bad, but I do have secrets already in a few of them. Dungeons in particular are best for secrets.
Well, I meant that they seemed to have taken quite an effort to make them, seemingly well crafted and detailed and what not. But that comes from my honestly way too short experience with the RPG Maker, so who knows :lol

6mWTe.jpg

No, I'm good, thanks for the offer. Don't really need help writing anything haha. Would hate to have one scene be a small story in itself, and another be 3 paragraphs of KOOTCHIE KOO and HAHAHAHAHA NO STOP HAHAHAHA. At the very least, all writing will match and be uniformly bad or good lol.

But you know what? How about I pull a Screamer and ask you guys what scenes or events or whatever you'd like in TLI. Because I thought that was really, really awesome of him to ask the community for things to add.

So what sort of scenarios would you guys like - within reason? Most environments have already been decided and can encompass a lot of scenes, HOWEVER - please note that Illusia isn't technologically advanced anywhere. Medieval would be good. You'll have things like wooden ships, stocks, castles, trap doors and of course magic, but you won't have electronic tickle machines, hover cars or refrigerators to store whipped cream 😛
I'll ignore the fact that seeing those determined chibi-esque eyes looking right into darker corners my soul freaked me out a bit and go a bit like "WOW! what th-?!", to say that your decision is obviously more than understandable, and of course we respect it. Personally I felt that at least we could try to give a hand, since you're doing all of this out of pure awesomeness 🙂
That being said, it kicks major ass to have the chance of suggesting scenes 😀 , which leads me to:

Scenarios. Scenes. Events. Exactly like what it means. What sort of tickle scenarios would you like to see? I could use a little more in that respect, and if it fits I might just include them as part of the story (if it's a real good idea). Your "abyss tickle" is more like what I'm looking for than MOAR TICKLE VINES. Can't really work with that lol. The more descriptive, the better it looks. Not saying I don't already have some of my own (like I mentioned earlier, the monastery full of nuns will have some enjoyable stuff in it)

I'll do this to - if I like your ideas and use them, if you investigate the area around where it happened you can find a hidden note that says who its dedicated to/who came up with the concept. That way you contribute and you get your names added as small easter eggs.

Scenario ideas:

These are all great scenes/ideas. I agree like 100% with the Lady Venus suggestion, btw :stickout. Now, not knowing how the story will unfold, you made me think of a possible scene bringing up the monastery. I don't know if it'd be plausible to have this in there, but here it goes:
There could be a confessional booth in there, where the pilgrims (Nadya in this case) get locked up automatically when they sit on it. They can't get away until they put their feet through two holes inside the booth, where a nun awaits for the pilgrim to confess. As the confession begins, Nadya feels light feathery strokes on her soles so the nun explains her that on that monastery tickling works a penance, and you get more or less tickled according to how many sins you committed. It could play like the first fight with Lady Venus too, meaning that there could be different outcomes depending on your choices in the dialog (different areas get tickled in different ways, using different tools, nails, feathers, brushes, and so on). And of course, the nun will always know when you're lying 😉
Those of you that read the Stocksvill series in the story section will know right away that this idea comes from there.

Also, perhaps at the piers where the Smiling Sisters are there could be something along the lines of the pole at the amusement park from Lala's Ordeal or the pub game from TOG. There could be some sort of game or whatever, where you could either compete for a prize and get tickled as a punishment, or endure a tickling session for a prize. And given the fact that there are no classes with specific weaknesses like in TOG, there could be like 2 or 3 different scenes focalizing on different body parts that you would get at random, or if that's kind of tricky to program it could be a good thorough full-body session.

And last but not least... the Thieves' Den from LOL :stickout. To have the heroes temporarily defeated and helpless in the bad guys hands to do whatever they wanted to them was a real treat :lol. I really don't have the slightest freaking clue of how to make that fit here, but the possibility of spending some quality time torturing your party was insanely awesome 😀 . And it wouldn't have to be the whole party. Hell, I mostly played with Sefina since she's the one who gets the foot tickling part lol. But this one is really just more wishful thinking than the previous 2 suggestions 😛

Oh and don't worry, Bezzy is still perfectly sane, teasing, and trollish. The TT needs a gal who will constantly tease the members hahaha. I'm still sane too, even with all the workload I've got. In fact, I've never felt better!
sxThx.jpg
Oh, and- GAH!!!

Last edited:
That's...huh...even I'm a little amazed at the uniqueness of this question. Very interesting! I'll make sure Bezzy gets this question 🙂

Well, I just hope at this point that Bezzy even cares about cars.

BTW, I 2nd the motion for sedutcive tickle raping. The best fight that involved this and bellybutton tickling was in ToG with the legendary Lady Venus. So far, I haven't seen any others that are better, but Screamer has said he's gonna try and do it in LO2.

Last edited:
You do know that...um...Nevermind.
Oh I know what she meant 😉

Well, she DID mention that Boomboxers can live longer, but small size and little sleep does appear to have an impact on Boomboxer bodies/lifespans.

Lol Bezzy caters to you belly lovers way too much. You've all gotten the most teasing out of any other body part lover. Glad you all love her so much 😀

Sunova - this almost feels like they stole a lot of my idea! Now I have a personal vendetta against this game!

Ah of course, the sleep thing. And I know the part about them living longer I meant commonly.

And the attention to her midriff reminds me of Yumekui Merry : P

Don't forget Rhythm Heaven's Karate Man too AW. XD

Does Bezzy have any friends? You don't have to add that to the Ask Bezzy, just wondering.

Good for you... good for you. Now for major question. Is Lucky deaf, or are you deaf? Cause otherwise that would be outside of my league. But I can tell you this. If you see magic leprechaun that isn't from space and isn't Bezzy, you should start drinking your little blue pills and start chowing on electric cable 😛

Psh, you doctors are all the same. I ask for your help and you all say "out of my league" 😛 Then you point me to those nice men with white coats. Also, Peelz! lol

Jebus, this thing keeps growing at an insane rate XD. I guess you could say we're kind of hyped for it already 😛

Now THAT would be hilarious. In the heat of the battle, the team leader going “that’s it, f*ck it, we’re screwed, let’s just give up already and wrap this up.”

So you're saying that we will get a full portrait of Nadya? And that the choice of whether she gets tickle tortured or not is OURS?

Lol, my thread keeps growing, but it's mostly just discussion and information exposing. And Bezzy, can't forget Bezzy.

Why, give that gal the Best Leader Ever medal! :lol Yea, the surrender is gonna go. Unless I wanted to add a defeat for everybody on every enemy, it's just cumbersome.

Yes, of course she will! She is a main. Though You'll only see the full portrait if you go into the status page. That, and probably when I get around to drawing event pics. Otherwise she'll talk via face.

ClevelandShowThe_3APS20_2500_640x360_16356682.jpg

Although I'm really curious about that last thing. Will we get the chance to chose between a light tickling or some hardcore tickles after being beaten? Or does it mean that we can spare Nadya of some good ol' fashioned tickle torture at some points? I want to know, but I don't want to spoil the game for me... and now my head hurts... and- agh, DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME THINK THIS THINGS, ANIME WATCHER!!!

Now that I can't tell you, as I haven't thought that through right now. I'm doing little by little and concentrating on specific areas. Right now, I'm working on just the first part of the game for the Demo to be released. What I'm more referring to is whether or not you want to win a boss battle - because those are guaranteed to have "Torture Loss" scenes. There will be events that can change depending on a choice - maybe Nadya gets tickled, maybe she let's a friend take her place.

I'll ignore the fact that seeing those determined chibi-esque eyes looking right into darker corners my soul freaked me out a bit and go a bit like "WOW! what th-?!", to say that your decision is obviously more than understandable, and of course we respect it. Personally I felt that at least we could try to give a hand, since you're doing all of this out of pure awesomeness 🙂
That being said, it kicks major ass to have the chance of suggesting scenes 😀 , which leads me to:

These are all great scenes/ideas. I agree like 100% with the Lady Venus suggestion, btw :stickout. Now, not knowing how the story will unfold, you made me think of a possible scene bringing up the monastery. I don't know if it'd be plausible to have this in there, but here it goes:
There could be a confessional booth in there, where the pilgrims (Nadya in this case) get locked up automatically when they sit on it. They can't get away until they put their feet through two holes inside the booth, where a nun awaits for the pilgrim to confess. As the confession begins, Nadya feels light feathery strokes on her soles so the nun explains her that on that monastery tickling works a penance, and you get more or less tickled according to how many sins you committed. It could play like the first fight with Lady Venus too, meaning that there could be different outcomes depending on your choices in the dialog (different areas get tickled in different ways, using different tools, nails, feathers, brushes, and so on). And of course, the nun will always know when you're lying 😉
Those of you that read the Stocksvill series in the story section will know right away that this idea comes from there.

Also, perhaps at the piers where the Smiling Sisters are there could be something along the lines of the pole at the amusement park from Lala's Ordeal or the pub game from TOG. There could be some sort of game or whatever, where you could either compete for a prize and get tickled as a punishment, or endure a tickling session for a prize. And given the fact that there are no classes with specific weaknesses like in TOG, there could be like 2 or 3 different scenes focalizing on different body parts that you would get at random, or if that's kind of tricky to program it could be a good thorough full-body session.

And last but not least... the Thieves' Den from LOL :stickout. To have the heroes temporarily defeated and helpless in the bad guys hands to do whatever they wanted to them was a real treat :lol. I really don't have the slightest freaking clue of how to make that fit here, but the possibility of spending some quality time torturing your party was insanely awesome 😀 . And it wouldn't have to be the whole party. Hell, I mostly played with Sefina since she's the one who gets the foot tickling part lol. But this one is really just more wishful thinking than the previous 2 suggestions 😛

Lol! Beware the determined chibi eyes! You guys help me a lot right now just by continuing to have interest and hold discussions in my threads. Makes me happy.

I began reading that lil blurb and I thought to myself "Hoho, this guy needs to read Stocksvill". Then I kept reading and I was all "Wait, this is sounding exactly like Stocksvill". Then I read further and saw "Stocksvill" and was like "Damnit..."
Yea, I found Stocksvill just a couple weeks ago and hunted for EVERY SINGLE chapter. The monastery was partially inspired by the stories. God...where's my Rose Arch, hm? Freaking hot stories...Loved each one, even though I'm not into /M so much I really enjoyed Rob's torment. And hey, he got a good prize out of it 😉
So yea, good idea there lol.

Hmmm, a tournament with a tickle prize. Actually, I could do the 2 - 3 tickle scenes since, unlike ToG, the classes don't have specific ticklish spots. So if you wanted your Warrior to have her feet bared and raked, you can, just as much as a Cleric to have her ribs molested by fingers while she shakes and jumps around with laughter.

Shaaaame! You really thought I wouldn't add a bonus scene or two like Thieve's Den? I never would've found it had we not had the wonderful thread on here. Seriously. I loved everything about that bonus, though I'm like you - I've got a save point right at it and I just always watch Sefina have her soles stroked over and over and over. God I love that scene. ...Then while I was looking for material on RPG Maker, I found out the hot, lil red head shop owner is infact a MALE picture (as is a few others) from the original source material. Ugh... Oh well, least "her" other two sisters are female, and Sefina of course. I don't even know if there is such a bonus scene in the 2nd one.

Good suggestions though! I'll take these into consideration 😀

Well, I just hope at this point that Bezzy even cares about cars.

BTW, I 2nd the motion for sedutcive tickle raping. The best fight that involved this and bellybutton tickling was in ToG with the legedary Lady Venus. So far, I haven't seen any others that are better, but Screamer has said he's gonna try and do it in LO2.

Lol you'll have to wait and see.

There's going to be sex in this game (of the lesbian kind), so mayhaps there will be seductive tickle rape.
Whaaa? Screamer is gonna do a tickle rape scene? Since when? I thought he was softcore tickling.

Oh I know what she meant 😉

Ah of course, the sleep thing. And I know the part about them living longer I meant commonly.

And the attention to her midriff reminds me of Yumekui Merry : P

Don't forget Rhythm Heaven's Karate Man too AW. XD

Does Bezzy have any friends? You don't have to add that to the Ask Bezzy, just wondering.

Did you? 😉 Diiid you? 😉 You know what you'll eventually be able to do to her?

You don't quite know everything on how they live longer - so HA HA! More secrets to uncover.

I'm not familiar with that manga. I'll check it out - but Bezzy is OBVIOUSLY better than the girl.

Bezzy has a couple friends actually. Aside from her family, she has a small clique. She also has a rival. 🙂 Not miss popular, but she isn't a loner either.

Whaaa? Screamer is gonna do a tickle rape scene? Since when? I thought he was softcore tickling.

Oops, sorry, I ment the bellybutton part of that fight only, but it was very seductive. That's what Screamer is gonna try and beat. I think you've heard enough from the belly/button lovers, so i'm not gonna put the same challenge forward to you.

Oops, sorry, I ment the bellybutton part of that fight only, but it was very seductive. That's what Screamer is gonna try and beat. I think you've heard enough from the belly/button lovers, so i'm not gonna put the same challenge forward to you.

Yeah, yeah!
Something like that!

If Bezzy can’t pick up on the excess saccharine, I’m not going to complain. And I couldn’t think of anything that’d keep up the antagonizing tone. We’ll see if she falls for it. I could always go with non-game / tickle related questions, but I imagine the crowd would find those less entertaining. Eh, we’ll see how it goes.

On the suggestions, I decided to put in more rather than less. I didn’t mean to be too dramatic or corny with it. But in making templates, there needs to be an element of vagueness. Coming up with ideas is easy, filling in the details and context is hard.

Also, you once mentioned a certain apprehensiveness with "undead" characters being romanceable. I think it depends on type. A zombie is right out. Rotting flesh, open wounds, questionable intelligence…. No. But a ghost that is basically human aside from ethereal powers? That doesn't weird me out at all. I don't think the fact that they died once is relevant at all. In many myth settings, angels and demons were human once, yet no one would say a human-dead-and-turned-succubus isn't bone-worthy.

As for my guessing game, dammit AW, the suggestion that it’s “easy now” isn’t exactly encouraging. The race thing is also hard because I don’t know your pantheon. Are you going with the conventional type of choices (ie Harpy, Lamia, cow-girl, etc.) or are you going with strange things or those of your own invention? Then we could go anywhere. I’m torn between suggesting more monster-y suggestions, and more “non-human” suggestions along the lines of elves, vampires, etc.

Mamo likes nature and non-metal jewelry? She sounds like some kind of wild woman: raised by wolves, with beads and leaves and trinkets adorning her, living in the jungle or woods. You’ve voiced some disdain at “werewolves” though, so I’m guessing a canine visage is out. But she’s not human, I’m assuming… so what’s up with her? A lizard woman living in a warm forest? A magpie-girl collecting shinies? Hmm, I think I’ll guess lizardwoman, enjoying the warmth of the outdoors in whatever clime she’s in, embodying a primitive or strange culture.

Kari… points up? And uses paint? Damn, that’s vague. Hmm… she’s a witch only she flies on a paintbrush and not a broomstick? Somehow painting things is her magical power kind of like Okami was? That’d be pretty cool, actually. “I’ve painted a feather on your hip. Now all I have to do is command it and it’ll tickle you wherever you are, no matter what you’re wearing. I bet you can feel it right now, moving juuust enough to get your attention…” Oh, sorry, where was I? That’s a weird one, and as such makes me think I’m off the beaten path.

But pointing up implies she flies or is tall. I’m guessing the former. So this is our feathered woman? Or maybe she’s a bat, that’d be unusual. But less conducive to tickling. I don’t know how to combine birds with paint, though. Some kind of angel/demoness/fairy thing that paints herself? Has magical paint? Ugh, I don’t think I’m getting anywhere, I’m going with a crazy magic-brush wielding witch of some kind.

As for Fellaysia’s race, the part I can’t get from her… it has to be something haughty. But are you going with standard tropes, or are you trying to be different? Lamias tend to fit that bill, so do centaurs… would you put in a centaur? I’m going to guess no. Besides, I never really liked centaurs. Something just off about the two torsos. I much prefer the satyr type of goats’ hooves and horns. But satyrs tend to be playful and hedonistic. That doesn’t fit Fellaysia. Although a haughty satyr might be an amusing deviation from the norm. Hmm, elves can be haughty, as could a nine-tailed fox. Maybe I’ll go for that last one, an Inari or Youko, a fox woman that’s a bit arrogant, and prefers to be a tickler rather than a ticklee.

So, I’m going with… fox-woman, lizardwoman, and… crazy painting witch… thing. Well, two out of three reasonable guesses aren’t atrocious. That’s all the guesswork I can manage at the moment. It’s taxing work, it is. Even if I’ve nothing to show for it.

Yeah, yeah!
Something like that!

WHEW! You guys had me worried there for a second. Thought Screamer was changing the way he does things. I think this will be a good separation; players aren't just going to have different games, they'll also have different styles. Screamer makes enjoyable characters and stories, but everything is playful, fun and lighthearted (to a degree) with little hints of naughtiness. Mine...well we'll see how mine goes, but I already know it's going to be darker than Screamer's stories have been. People are going to have good choices.

If Bezzy can’t pick up on the excess saccharine, I’m not going to complain. And I couldn’t think of anything that’d keep up the antagonizing tone. We’ll see if she falls for it. I could always go with non-game / tickle related questions, but I imagine the crowd would find those less entertaining. Eh, we’ll see how it goes.

You saying you're just spillin it out without truth? You just playin her for a foo'? Haha kiddin, but I was expecting you to pull out some chocolate and flowers at any time :lol

On the suggestions, I decided to put in more rather than less. I didn’t mean to be too dramatic or corny with it. But in making templates, there needs to be an element of vagueness. Coming up with ideas is easy, filling in the details and context is hard.

I'm not really complaining with what you did. I do think it was funny seeing each done as an announcer-style. "Will she make it? Will she survive? Or will the tickles be too much! Tune in next time!" You are honestly 100% correct though. Ideas? Simple. Making them all come together into something that looks professional and enjoyable? A real challenge.

Also, you once mentioned a certain apprehensiveness with "undead" characters being romanceable. I think it depends on type. A zombie is right out. Rotting flesh, open wounds, questionable intelligence…. No. But a ghost that is basically human aside from ethereal powers? That doesn't weird me out at all. I don't think the fact that they died once is relevant at all. In many myth settings, angels and demons were human once, yet no one would say a human-dead-and-turned-succubus isn't bone-worthy.

I was apprehensive originally just in the thought of whether anyone here would want such a romance, but then - yknow - the realization lol. You should've read the part on when I brought up Twilight and how Necrophilia is acceptable now 😛. But I also already said, no rotting or worms or crap like that. So I'm right there with you. A zombie, however, like....this (thanks to Screamer) I think would be a-ok. I'M perfectly fine with a lot of these sort of things.

As for my guessing game, dammit AW, the suggestion that it’s “easy now” isn’t exactly encouraging. The race thing is also hard because I don’t know your pantheon. Are you going with the conventional type of choices (ie Harpy, Lamia, cow-girl, etc.) or are you going with strange things or those of your own invention? Then we could go anywhere. I’m torn between suggesting more monster-y suggestions, and more “non-human” suggestions along the lines of elves, vampires, etc.

Well that's what makes it fun? Sadly, I have to answer that with something you won't like: It's both, non-conventional and conventional. The thing is, you've given a lot already - just haven't guessed the exact.
Also, cowgirls aren't conventional. Most that you saw in ToG aren't lol.

Mamo likes nature and non-metal jewelry? She sounds like some kind of wild woman: raised by wolves, with beads and leaves and trinkets adorning her, living in the jungle or woods. You’ve voiced some disdain at “werewolves” though, so I’m guessing a canine visage is out. But she’s not human, I’m assuming… so what’s up with her? A lizard woman living in a warm forest? A magpie-girl collecting shinies? Hmm, I think I’ll guess lizardwoman, enjoying the warmth of the outdoors in whatever clime she’s in, embodying a primitive or strange culture.

Kari… points up? And uses paint? Damn, that’s vague. Hmm… she’s a witch only she flies on a paintbrush and not a broomstick? Somehow painting things is her magical power kind of like Okami was? That’d be pretty cool, actually. “I’ve painted a feather on your hip. Now all I have to do is command it and it’ll tickle you wherever you are, no matter what you’re wearing. I bet you can feel it right now, moving juuust enough to get your attention…” Oh, sorry, where was I? That’s a weird one, and as such makes me think I’m off the beaten path.

But pointing up implies she flies or is tall. I’m guessing the former. So this is our feathered woman? Or maybe she’s a bat, that’d be unusual. But less conducive to tickling. I don’t know how to combine birds with paint, though. Some kind of angel/demoness/fairy thing that paints herself? Has magical paint? Ugh, I don’t think I’m getting anywhere, I’m going with a crazy magic-brush wielding witch of some kind.

:scared -quickly looks back-

Oh-oh crap. Oh man did I really? Oh man Carnivore I am SO sorry! I gave you wrong information! Mamo is the one who likes paints, not Kari. Kari is the bonus. Crap crap crap! Sorry, Kari still only is -points up-. But you know what? I screwed up, so I'll say this too...

Kari has similarities to those that are attached to the sea, but swim she can not.

You're REAL close to Mamo. Infact, you kindof figured it out. But you can't pinpoint it - though the correct info above should help with that (again I'm SOOOO SORRY!)

As for Fellaysia’s race, the part I can’t get from her… it has to be something haughty. But are you going with standard tropes, or are you trying to be different? Lamias tend to fit that bill, so do centaurs… would you put in a centaur? I’m going to guess no. Besides, I never really liked centaurs. Something just off about the two torsos. I much prefer the satyr type of goats’ hooves and horns. But satyrs tend to be playful and hedonistic. That doesn’t fit Fellaysia. Although a haughty satyr might be an amusing deviation from the norm. Hmm, elves can be haughty, as could a nine-tailed fox. Maybe I’ll go for that last one, an Inari or Youko, a fox woman that’s a bit arrogant, and prefers to be a tickler rather than a ticklee.

So, I’m going with… fox-woman, lizardwoman, and… crazy painting witch… thing. Well, two out of three reasonable guesses aren’t atrocious. That’s all the guesswork I can manage at the moment. It’s taxing work, it is. Even if I’ve nothing to show for it.

No, no date-able centaurs. At least in this one 😛 There are a couple centaurs though. Good guesses, but wrong. You've guessed her correct race too, but it's another issue with pinpointing. Probably can give another 'good' clue to help you out. To Fellaysia, "No" simply needs more encouragement to be a "Yes".

And what of Tula and Muka? You got those two figured out? 🙂
I'm gonna give a spoiler and say Tula is going to be the first date-able girl shown to everyone.

Whoah, thread’s on the move.
The artwork is already all over the place, with different art styles, shading techniques, and quality. Then there's who gets a full portrait, who gets just a face, who gets nothing at all, and if I'm doing this correctly. :willy_nilly:Seems like I'm just adding to the "problem".

I'm already anticipating the laundry list of stuff you guys come up with. :lol
Heh Don't sell yourself short, I'm sure it'll come together in the end. I guess there’s sorting similar art and character styles by maps if you think they’re too varied. Keeps areas consistent, but distinct to one another. Probably nothing you haven’t already tried though, and easier said than done.

As for possible scene suggestions, any chance of switching perspectives? Like a quest where the group's split-up or captured, where you have to control secondary teammates through their own scenario to get back together, or stage a rescue mission?

*comic snip*
We know Bezzy's one of the few to beat Dragon Force on Expert. 😀

Still need to speculate on what a special event for Boomboxers means. An acquirement of a certain object or prowess? The furthering of a personal relationship? High score in DDR?
we'll see how mine goes, but I already know it's going to be darker than Screamer's stories have been. People are going to have good choices.
Depending on your definition of dark, I'm kind of hoping that paths of explicit molesation scenarios aren't fully mandatory. Though I may be a minority in that prospect.

Whoah, thread’s on the move.

Heh Don't sell yourself short, I'm sure it'll come together in the end. I guess there’s sorting similar art and character styles by maps if you think they’re too varied. Keeps areas consistent, but distinct to one another. Probably nothing you haven’t already tried though, and easier said than done.

Yea, tried it. Truthfully every artist has a different style, from how the eyes are drawn to how they shade a nipple. I think I might just take a page from my coworker and "stop staring at it". It'll make the frustration go away lol.

As for possible scene suggestions, any chance of switching perspectives? Like a quest where the group's split-up or captured, where you have to control secondary teammates through their own scenario to get back together, or stage a rescue mission?

Huh. Yknow, I said there'd be capture scenes, but I didn't think to ever let you control a party member as a rescuer. That's normally the hero's job since your party would, in most games apparently, DIE without you saving the day :stickout. This is interesting; I'll put this up for consideration too!

We know Bezzy's one of the few to beat Dragon Force on Expert. 😀

Still need to speculate on what a special event for Boomboxers means. An acquirement of a certain object or prowess? The furthering of a personal relationship? High score in DDR?

Well I'll be damned! Someone actually caught that and is curious!
RyYSil.jpg

It's actually a very important event in all Boomboxer's lives (I mean, it does double their lifespan after all). Of course, if you want an answer~ all you have to do is aaassskkk 😀.

Depending on your definition of dark, I'm kind of hoping that paths of explicit molesation scenarios aren't fully mandatory. Though I may be a minority in that prospect.

-throws out hand- Woah now. Please note this isn't going to be some horrific game with blood and guts and violent rapes scenes. Think of Lady Venus' lose scene, where she tickles and rapes you. You'll probably see scenes that feel darker than that. Now think of Higurashi's Satoko crucifixion scene. You won't see that here, or anything close to that. Will you be able to skip scenes? Unfortunately for you, no, I won't be putting in a skip feature. You'll just have to mash the Z/Enter keys to get the text done and over with ASAP.

Let's keep this ball rolling shall we! I'm in a good mood since I've completed a character's emotion faceset. Felt good running through scenes and see her face change. Plus the first dungeon is finished. So everyone gets a nice update!

• Yarrr! We be after the booty! Your booty to be exact...mmm yes...
  • Mothers can get quite mad when their daughters are in peril.
  • Women trapped in a wall? What will you do with such opportunity?
  • Some girls have family. But will you be welcomed warmly?
  • Also - THIS!

And now a couple screenshots!

• Why look, it's a wonderful little cabin! (Ok, it's actually quite big). What could happen here?
  • Are you prepared to face the challenges in Whisper Cave?

Dammit....dammit...dammit! You and Screamer...with your damn awesome updates...those...those things are awesome! and spoilered! gah!...GAH!😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back