• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching spouse get tickled

Love the thread here. Ticklish cuckolding essentially, correct?! Just the thought of someone’s wife getting tickled by someone other than her husband is a huge turn on to me. Bonus points where the woman is getting thoroughly aroused by it, and asks if it’s ok for her tickler to “go a little further” and tickle her in ways maybe they hadn’t planned. Oh, a tickle fetishist can dream ;-) I love to write fictional stories about this kind of ticklish phenomenon.

TLM

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

What if you had an arrangement to do this but for the first few times you're not tied up, that's a partial safeguard against it getting out of hand until you all know one another enough to be tied up as well as your wife. And the usual rule of meet in public first should apply of course.
I agree 100% with your, comment. In reality, we would never be found on the first meet.

This is a huge turn on for me. I've had my ex girlfriend and current girlfriend telling me story's about other guys torturing their feet. My current girlfriend continues to tease me with it in the most random moments, sending me dirty Messages while at work, exposing her feet to other People teasing them as well, unfortunately it has never happened that I witness it first hand tho, I love to chat about this with someone who is also into it.
Sounds intriguing..

My wife and I both would absolutely love to play with someone. A couple would be ideal, but being tied up and forced to watch my wife be tickled is also a huge fantasy for me.
I love tickling couples! Such a turn on having the hubby hogtied watching me tickle his wife! He can watch helplessly as I have my way with her feet! Once I think she has had enough? It's hubby's turn!! I will find every ticklish spot on both.of you!!

The response to this topic demonstrates that for some the fantasy of seeing a wife, gf, significant other tickled by someone is a deep desire.
I am among that group. I have deeply satisfying fantasies of my wife tickled to ( and beyond!) her limits, particularly on her very ticklish feet.
I have had a woman I was in a relationship with get intensely tickled by others but I was not present for the tickling.
If my wife is tickled by someone I want to watch.

Huge fantasy of mine. Had the chance to play this out with an ex when we were young, dumb and... (I guess it's better to regret things you have done than things you haven't done.)

Would love to see my current partner get tickled by a voracious fetishist. Sometimes when I've tickled her I'll admit I've fantasised about someone else taking my place, someone merciless with a passing observation of safewords - almost like a horror movie villain except he has fingers and feathers rather than machetes and chainsaws.

Sometimes when I've tickled her I'll admit I've fantasised about someone else taking my place, someone merciless with a passing observation of safewords - almost like a horror movie villain except he has fingers and feathers rather than machetes and chainsaws.

Funny you mention horror movie, one of the comments my wife made about her tickle attacks from her nephew was, it is like a Horror film.

I've seen my wife tickled by my friends girlfriend (only briefly unfortunately) and I'd be lying if I Said I didn't find it very entertaining
Sounds like an interesting story to post.

Sounds like an interesting story to post.
Unfortunately it's nothing special but I'll share anyway we were on a night out as 2 couples having some drinks and I can't remember exactly how the conversation shifted but somehow it came up about how ticklish my wife is, we're all pretty close so I started poking her sides and underarms and my friend starts tickling her neck

My wife is super ticklish and she has her hands up trying to block the tickling so my friends girlfriend either saw her opportunity or felt left out and came over and tickled my wife's sides just above her hips and her stomach. The whole thing was only a few seconds long but was fun to see my friend's girlfriend join in so hopefully there'll be more in the future!

Sounds like she managed to avoid her worst spot getting attacked then 😉

One issue that always comes up when I talk to a potential Bull is “ how far can I go”. In other words, they know that tickling my wife is going to get them excited, and they want to know if sex is on the table. I never know how to answer, other than say intercourse is definitely out. But I know, as does my wife, that it’s really unfair to get some dude all horny and then send him home. I think with the right guy she may, MAY be open to a hand job, but that’s it.
But this is where it gets complicated. You’re going to let a perfect stranger tie up your wife. Then what. What if he refuses to stop? What if he is a huge strong dude that you can’t handle one on one? I know these are my wife’s biggest concerns.

Unfortunately it's nothing special but I'll share anyway we were on a night out as 2 couples having some drinks and I can't remember exactly how the conversation shifted but somehow it came up about how ticklish my wife is, we're all pretty close so I started poking her sides and underarms and my friend starts tickling her neck

My wife is super ticklish and she has her hands up trying to block the tickling so my friends girlfriend either saw her opportunity or felt left out and came over and tickled my wife's sides just above her hips and her stomach. The whole thing was only a few seconds long but was fun to see my friend's girlfriend join in so hopefully there'll be more in the future!

Nice! I feel like there used to be so many F/F stories like this on the True Stories forum but it seems to have really slowed down lately.

Funny you mention horror movie, one of the comments my wife made about her tickle attacks from her nephew was, it is like a Horror film.
On the odd occasion it has happened - once planned, once impromptu, it wasn't outrageous.

I often stop tickling her when I see she's uncomfortable, I don't wait for a safeword (and she's so ticklish she's a good benchmark for spotting fakes in clips). Some things she doesn't mind, some things I think she likes where it verges on foreplay and other things she hates.

So the idea of someone without my mercy and with a serious hunger to tickle a woman for his own pleasure certainly stirs up some, er...feelings. 😀

so I actually have another incident from a few weeks ago involving the same couple for anyone interested!

We were out again as 2 couples for dinner and drinks, anyway a few hours pass by and we're all kinda tipsy at this stage so we head back to mine and my wife's house for some more drinks. My wife took her shoes off as soon as she got home so she's now barefoot at this point (size 4 UK, white toenails, high arches for anyone interested) and she lays down on the couch with her feet propped up. It's a pretty big L shaped couch so there's plenty of space for all of us.

My minds a bit hazy on the finer details of what happens but someone must have either mentioned her ticklishness or maybe I tickled her upper body but now that everyone's attention is on the subject I didn't want to miss an opportunity and said something like "if you think she's bad there you should see how ticklish her feet are" and quickly grabbed my wife's arms to pin her down hoping somebody would take my bait.

Fortunately my friend didn't think twice about it and head straight for her legs, immediately pinned her ankles down and proceeded to tickled my wife's bare feet which is her worst spot by far. She instantly went into hysterical laughter and tried to kick him off but she couldn't. I'd say this lasted about a minute in total before we decided it was too much torture for her to endure.

it's not quite a story of tying her down and tickling her for hours but thought it may be something that a few people here may enjoy!

so I actually have another incident from a few weeks ago involving the same couple for anyone interested!

We were out again as 2 couples for dinner and drinks, anyway a few hours pass by and we're all kinda tipsy at this stage so we head back to mine and my wife's house for some more drinks. My wife took her shoes off as soon as she got home so she's now barefoot at this point (size 4 UK, white toenails, high arches for anyone interested) and she lays down on the couch with her feet propped up. It's a pretty big L shaped couch so there's plenty of space for all of us.

My minds a bit hazy on the finer details of what happens but someone must have either mentioned her ticklishness or maybe I tickled her upper body but now that everyone's attention is on the subject I didn't want to miss an opportunity and said something like "if you think she's bad there you should see how ticklish her feet are" and quickly grabbed my wife's arms to pin her down hoping somebody would take my bait.

Fortunately my friend didn't think twice about it and head straight for her legs, immediately pinned her ankles down and proceeded to tickled my wife's bare feet which is her worst spot by far. She instantly went into hysterical laughter and tried to kick him off but she couldn't. I'd say this lasted about a minute in total before we decided it was too much torture for her to endure.

it's not quite a story of tying her down and tickling her for hours but thought it may be something that a few people here may enjoy!
Aha it finally happened. Someone tickled her feet 😉

Am I the only one who wants to see my wife tickled by another woman, NOT by a man?
You’re not alone 🙂 but with me it honestly doesn’t matter…woman/man it’s equally hot in my book. But an important distinction to make nonetheless 🙂

One issue that always comes up when I talk to a potential Bull is “ how far can I go”. In other words, they know that tickling my wife is going to get them excited, and they want to know if sex is on the table. I never know how to answer, other than say intercourse is definitely out. But I know, as does my wife, that it’s really unfair to get some dude all horny and then send him home. I think with the right guy she may, MAY be open to a hand job, but that’s it.
But this is where it gets complicated. You’re going to let a perfect stranger tie up your wife. Then what. What if he refuses to stop? What if he is a huge strong dude that you can’t handle one on one? I know these are my wife’s biggest concerns.
All completely legit questions and ones that I have wondered myself. Life is risky for sure. Especially in the erotic realm.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Chat Room! It's free and there is always something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back