• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching spouse get tickled

Huge fantasy of mine. Had the chance to play this out with an ex when we were young, dumb and... (I guess it's better to regret things you have done than things you haven't done.)

Would love to see my current partner get tickled by a voracious fetishist. Sometimes when I've tickled her I'll admit I've fantasised about someone else taking my place, someone merciless with a passing observation of safewords - almost like a horror movie villain except he has fingers and feathers rather than machetes and chainsaws

That story about your ex sounds like a good story

One issue that always comes up when I talk to a potential Bull is “ how far can I go”. In other words, they know that tickling my wife is going to get them excited, and they want to know if sex is on the table. I never know how to answer, other than say intercourse is definitely out. But I know, as does my wife, that it’s really unfair to get some dude all horny and then send him home. I think with the right guy she may, MAY be open to a hand job, but that’s it.
But this is where it gets complicated. You’re going to let a perfect stranger tie up your wife. Then what. What if he refuses to stop? What if he is a huge strong dude that you can’t handle one on one? I know these are my wife’s biggest concerns.
yes these scenarios are very tricky...I once did a tickle photoshoot with a female friend I tickled occasionally and my best guy friend.... I was the photographer and director...we set the rules that my friend was to be tied and shirtless , tickled (he loved the idea ofc - a cute girl tickling him and all) but after his tickling he was to leave.
She was planning on being tickled by me after his go round... but wanted privacy and no third party present (which I wasnt gonna allow anyway--selfish me ha ha..so thats what we did...
but my buddy really did want to stay and knew we must have had something planned etc. and he was pissed for awhile...but also admitted the girl was t very careful and sat on his manhood and THAT was a difficult situation... anyway...had fun with tickling her afterwards and he and I stayed friends and no he didnt get to see her pics (her preference)...
but I would have liked to have been tied and tickled myself but didnt trust the guy friend to stay under control and I didnt want to have to choke him out to stop him if he went overboard! so all valid concerns.. altho one thing is why we think we have to mix sex with tickling ---not against it by any means---colege gf and I did that ...but there is no reason that sex should be felt as an automatic part of a tickling session...if the BULL cant accept it or if any doubts, dont do that play scenario.....but yea yu reealllly have to be careful w scenarios like this one...

Really enjoy watching my wife get tickled. When we go out she sometimes exposes her feet so that others will tickle her and I can watch.

She laughs hysterically when other people tickle her but she is always more hysterical when I tickle her.

She gets tickled at work quite often. While she is laughing she always says, “my husband does it better!”

Really enjoy watching my wife get tickled. When we go out she sometimes exposes her feet so that others will tickle her and I can watch.

She laughs hysterically when other people tickle her but she is always more hysterical when I tickle her.

She gets tickled at work quite often. While she is laughing she always says, “my husband does it better!”

Where does she get tickled at work?

Where does she get tickled at work?
She usually gets tickled on her upper body. Over the years guys and ladies have tickled her underarms, ribs, sides, and knees. A couple of times a guy has gotten the bottoms of her feet. She knows that I like hearing these stories.

One time she casually mentioned that I tickle her a lot. One of the ladies went up behind her and ticked her ribs, underarms, and sides. She told me that she laughed hysterically the entire time.

She has told me that people will ask her if she is ticklish and she will always say no even when she is laughing and squirming.

She usually gets tickled on her upper body. Over the years guys and ladies have tickled her underarms, ribs, sides, and knees. A couple of times a guy has gotten the bottoms of her feet. She knows that I like hearing these stories.

One time she casually mentioned that I tickle her a lot. One of the ladies went up behind her and ticked her ribs, underarms, and sides. She told me that she laughed hysterically the entire time.

She has told me that people will ask her if she is ticklish and she will always say no even when she is laughing and squirming.
What kind of work does she do?

Any of the guys tickle her good on her upper body?

Yes. They will dig into her ribs, sides, belly, and underarms. She tells me she can’t control herself and will break down into laughter.

Wouldn't you say it's her wifelee duties?
Funny. At first she didn’t want to tell me as she didn’t know that I would like hearing these stories. To be honest, I didn’t realize how much I would like hearing these stories. Now I will sometimes ask, “did anyone tickle you today?”

Do they tickle her whilst she is working or rather trying to, or do they tickle her during breaks?

They usually tickle her whilst she is working. Most recently a female college has been tickling her when they disagree on something.

yes these scenarios are very tricky...I once did a tickle photoshoot with a female friend I tickled occasionally and my best guy friend.... I was the photographer and director...we set the rules that my friend was to be tied and shirtless , tickled (he loved the idea ofc - a cute girl tickling him and all) but after his tickling he was to leave.
She was planning on being tickled by me after his go round... but wanted privacy and no third party present (which I wasnt gonna allow anyway--selfish me ha ha..so thats what we did...
but my buddy really did want to stay and knew we must have had something planned etc. and he was pissed for awhile...but also admitted the girl was t very careful and sat on his manhood and THAT was a difficult situation... anyway...had fun with tickling her afterwards and he and I stayed friends and no he didnt get to see her pics (her preference)...
but I would have liked to have been tied and tickled myself but didnt trust the guy friend to stay under control and I didnt want to have to choke him out to stop him if he went overboard! so all valid concerns.. altho one thing is why we think we have to mix sex with tickling ---not against it by any means---colege gf and I did that ...but there is no reason that sex should be felt as an automatic part of a tickling session...if the BULL cant accept it or if any doubts, dont do that play scenario.....but yea yu reealllly have to be careful w scenarios like this one...
It would be hard to choke somebody out while your all tied up. Lol

It would be hard to choke somebody out while your all tied up. Lol
probably didnt make it clear, but not wanting to leave my buddy 'unattended' was why I didnt attempt to be in the LEE role (restrained and unable to intervene).. my buddy prob would have liked to have a role reversal w him as the LER over my female friend, but thats the potential choke out scenario I was referring to and trying to avoid! by keeping it simple, ie girl = LER buddy = LEE... all issues resolved... I could have simply had the girl as my LEE and left him out. but we all discussed the roles and rules and the way we did it was agreeable to all! and most importantly, the girl and I had a fun time w her as the LEE in our one on one session after my friend left. He would have preferred more involvement, but he had to be content with the way things played out!

Does anyone else enjoy seeing their spouse get tickled randomly by someone else? Could be co-worker, friend, etc
I like the idea of it, the fantasy. Not ready to make it a real thing just yet. Have to admit it is a rather hot fantasy!

Cute lol

She likes the attention and I like the fact that she gets this attention. She doesn’t have a tickle fetish but will let me tickle her and seemingly likes being tickled at times, especially on the bottoms of her feet.

Huge fantasy of mine. Had the chance to play this out with an ex when we were young, dumb and... (I guess it's better to regret things you have done than things you haven't done.)

Would love to see my current partner get tickled by a voracious fetishist. Sometimes when I've tickled her I'll admit I've fantasised about someone else taking my place, someone merciless with a passing observation of safewords - almost like a horror movie villain except he has fingers and feathers rather than machetes and chainsaws.
Oh hey, was this the story you posted about? It's one of my favourite reads.

My husband is dying to see me tickled by other people. It is a fantasy of his. If you go to @tklshteacher on Instagram there is a small video of him tickling my feet. Maybe oneday I’ll surprise him and have his fantasy fulfilled but he has to then have the tables turned on him. So we shall see lol

My wife and I have done this before with others, and while my jealousy definitely kicks in at times, I've never been more aroused either...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back