• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Waterbabes - New Fox Sisters Tickling Comic.

Some of Nina, including her Interview publicity pic and her dalliances with tickling life-forms. Babs appears in her scuba gear, ready to delve into the murrr-kee wattear like some splendidly endowed Costeau groupie (I got carried away drawing her boobs... they're not quite that big) There is one fairly adult picture with Lucy, being tickled around her velvety lady-parts by a unhinged Doctor Featherfinger. Both after a few drinks. I wish I was invited.

Last edited:
Finally, after drawing a quick three-frame page where Babs meets LBH's superb creation Sid, I felt the need to explore the idea a little further.
I intend to colour these, to bring the slippery, ticklish sexiness to full life.
I like drawing crazy biology, and hot women, and sid's lip-smacking, tongue and tentacle flailing nature is crazy enough to try out these ideas, fortunately the Fox sisters are here to offer their services to exotic concepts of biology, willingly or not, which will also be the motif of the final chapter, so your ideas would be welcome! :drool:drool:drool

They both feature tickling/stimulation of the sex, which is as hot as breast tickling in my eyes. I'm just a filthy old bastard though. Sid is smaller than usual in the one with Lu, but perhaps it is a Sid-ling, or he's had to shrink to escape detection? They both seem to be having a good time.

Last edited:
So, we're finally treated to Lu's little task and challenge… feed the fish! And happily she fumbles her assignment; that, or the wry wrigglers made a determined decision to break out and head for cover (plenty of space for concealment where they ended up, too; it's the very spot I'd head for myself!) With all three lovelies now firmly ensconced hip-deep in slick squirminess (the most salutary environ form them… from our drooling perspective, at least), the stage for increasingly intimate stimulation is firmly established! I don't know how randy seaweed ever tends to get, but Babs' starfish encounter promises plenty of slippery multi-armed groping!

A bonanza of bonus material! Babs gets quite a workout in post 74… that fourth picture reminds me irresistibly of the 1958 voodoo epic "The Woman Eater" (poster below). Big improvement here… only an ignoramus would prefer to see a gorgeous gal eaten rather than tickled! No amount of booze can excuse bonny Lu from committing syphoning experiments with liver-lipped ol' Featherfinger (post 76-4); I find it nearly as appalling as I do titillating! And what a thrill and honor it is to once again see slimy Sid depicted by your most exquisitely capable pen-hand! Not just paired with his usual wrestling partner, the winsome Babs, but amorously attached to my lovely Lu as well! I'm all but faint from the excitement (or perhaps it's the lust… blood does get diverted from the brain!) As to scale in the second picture, I'd support either explanation as entirely valid. Sid is nothing if not accommodating, especially where his special appetites are concerned! He'd go to Saturn and back for the privilege of fondling a fully loaded Fox!

Beautiful stuff all 'round, and so much of it! You're back with a delicious vengeance, my friend!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I intend to scan three more pages and colour a few soon. I'll have a few more sketches as well.

One of these days Naut...your gonna have to put Babes bound on a rack or bed naked and tickle tortured by a woman wielding a fluffy static duster...and I'll be there to congratulate you when you do. ^_~

GAH!

Okay.

I don't even really know what to say. I think you overloaded my little chick pea brain. Seriously - this is too much good material to digest at once, and then still have the presence of mind to write an intelligent comment.

But wow...these are some seriously wonderful images Kitch.

I'll comment again when I can form complete sentences.

B

Hey Kitch, just wanted to say how cool it is to see you and the girls return! Great pics as always!

Pages 9-14 are scanned and just need to be coloured, which will take a few days to a week.

I've been colouring, but not the pages (I know I know! -i'm disappointed with me too). Still, here are coloured versions of some of those pictures I posted earlier, plus the original piece that my avatar is based on.

I'm drawing as well as colouring, plus i've been doing some non-tk art as well.

Beauteous Babs and luscious Lucy, writhing in a rain of downy luxury! Fully enthralling in either queen-size or pocket edition, though bigger-is-better might well be the Fox Sisters motto! Most happy to add it to my collection! And Babs/Sid revised is extra-scrumptious, just as you promised! Linework alone looked spectacular… the new full-color glory is almost unbearably sticky and sensual! A grotesque like Sid never gets luckier than this!

New Waterbabes pages welcome whenever they arrive! I'm anxious, but not fatally so… certainly not when wonders like these fill the gap!

Last edited:
Beauteous Babs and luscious Lucy, writhing in a rain of downy luxury! Fully enthralling in either queen-size or pocket edition, though bigger-is-better might well be the Fox Sisters motto! Most happy to add it to my collection! And Babs/Sid revised is extra-scrumptious, just as you promised! Linework alone looked spectacular… the new full-color glory is almost unbearably sticky and sensual! A grotesque like Sid never gets luckier than this!

New Waterbabes pages welcome whenever then arrive! I'm anxious, but not fatally so… certainly not when wonders like these fill the gap!

Yes, yes! To Obi-wan you listen! :45:

Particularly loved the rain of downy!

The cccaaavvveee...remember what happened in the cccaaavvveee...^_~

Babs' fishy cave... Rox, i'd like to read anything you may have written featuring Babs, so then at least I can do a few drawings.

I'm trying to get more of the drawing sorted out, but I do plan on colouring them, and I'm quite fond of one-off pictures at the minute.

I took a little trip to see the carrier USS George Bush at Portsmouth today. I've no doubt Lucy, Nina and perhaps Babs would also be there as will several thousand comely Wessex wenches ready to accommodate the US semen.. tsk... Seamen.

Last edited:
I've gone back on the doodling in a big way, and I plan to get some serious colouring done on the comic over this weekend, plus a couple of one-offs, but the comic has gone to the forefront once more, thanks to reading British pulp horrors from the seventies and eighties about nature going nuts, a forgotten delight - Basically B-pics/Body-horror in prose - although it's more a case of sexy females encountering beasties that shunted my chud brain back into the slippery world of the Waterbabes.

I have a present for 'deeto as well. Roxy, I'd like to do a few one-offs for your ideas. Send me a PM with more suggestions.

Lets get this thing rolling again.

Last edited:
Sounds great! Can't wait to see more slippery Waterbabes adventures, as well the tempting one-offs you promise! Fox Sisters Ho!

Woohoo I'm glad you're back in action now Naut. I was thinking of what kind of search party we could round up in here to find you. I was thinking Little Big Head and Bandito were musts. lol

Here's the scenario I drew involving Bandito, coloured.

I nearly put some speech bubbles in, but I thought it might be better for each person to use their imagination, rather than me nailing the event down in a particular context.

All I can say is that there was some heavy alcohol consumption in a hotel room beforehand.

I've coloured a further page of the comic. Will hopefully colour another tonight and then more in the week. The drawings of further pages are getting into irresistible territory, as the tickling and titilation of bosomy beauties gets more intense. I never get tired of drawing gigantic, natural tits surmounted by springy, chewable nipples. Colouring them... Well, I need a White Lotus of my own.

Last edited:
Any chance we'll get to see more pics of Babs bound and at the ticklish mercy of that fiendish old woman from Prickly Hills Naughtster?

Now that was one hell of a party! The Bandito proves to be just as much a master at stealing hearts as his formidable moniker would indicate! And with two Fox lovelies serving as prize, no one could possibly consider it petty theft! In fact, judging from those twin expressions of reverie, I'd say no one involved feels as though they'd been cheated or robbed at all! I don't know who got the lion's share of that Jack Daniels (or the Vodka, inhalant… whatever), but, considering the renowned hedonists involved, I imagine none of it was required in order to bolster ardor or courage. Someone was just playing darned good host!

Here's the scenario I drew involving Bandito, coloured.

I nearly put some speech bubbles in, but I thought it might be better for each person to use their imagination, rather than me nailing the event down in a particular context.

All I can say is that there was some heavy alcohol consumption in a hotel room beforehand.

I've coloured a further page of the comic. Will hopefully colour another tonight and then more in the week. The drawings of further pages are getting into irresistible territory, as the tickling and titilation of bosomy beauties gets more intense. I never get tired of drawing gigantic, natural tits surmounted by springy, chewable nipples. Colouring them... Well, I need a White Lotus of my own.

Kitch:

This is so full of awesome that I must now die and go to tickle heaven.

Holy bouncing bewbs!

😵....erk

😵...too...much...hotness for...bandito to take.

XD

Deliciously outrageous illustration, my friend. I have no idea what I did to bet so lucky as to have even set foot into the same room as one of the Fox Sisters...much less having my tickling hands on TWO of them.

I love the guffawing expression on their faces, and the "near-death" exhaustion on mine. I get the feeling that they have a lot more to give, whereas I need a long nap. LMAO.

I don't DARE presume there's any more to this lovely adventure...so my cyber persona looks like he's gonna try to get in as many tickly gropes as he can before it ends. ;-)

In defense to my character however, I should state for the record that I don't drink, I don't fondle, and I don't swear.

Aw shit...I do drink and fondle. 😛

Thanks for this, my friend.

It is truly spectacular. I love your art, I love your sexy Fox Sisters, and being included in both is pure shiny joygasm material.

Thanks for that.

Your pal,

The YAY-deeto

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back