• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Waterbabes - New Fox Sisters Tickling Comic.

I also think this would be a fantastic idea! Would look forward to it!

As do I. It doesn't even have to be a kidnap situation.

Mrs. McFeely could convince Babs to help her with an example in art and thus have Babs manacled spread eagle so she can "demonstrate" to the class the "art" of tickle torture. ^_~

As do I. It doesn't even have to be a kidnap situation.

Mrs. McFeely could convince Babs to help her with an example in art and thus have Babs manacled spread eagle so she can "demonstrate" to the class the "art" of tickle torture. ^_~

You're evil. 😛 And I like it.
A must do idea.

Cheers Guys.

Rox, the scenario involving Babs and McFeely is written out and occurs in Pandemonium at Prickly Hills, which is the origin story, although I might do some more one-off pieces with that situation, as it seems popular. There's also a sapphic scene involving Lucy and pal Heidi in student halls, but again it all occurs in the origin story, and features no tickling, just girl-on-girl 'sexploration'.
Send me a few ideas for one-offs if you like. Comics are difficult as Waterbabes is the only story i'm concentrating on right now.

LBH and Deet, thanks for your praise. It was just an impulsive need to get this idea out there. I took a gamble on portraying The Bandito as a comical fellow, pants down and hole in sock, and quite worn out, while Lucy and Babs are still tingling for more. They could even be plotting revenge, although knowing what Lucy has on her mind in that picture, I'll leave that scenario alone. That girl is sick... okay, not sick, just extremely naughty.

Last edited:
reload-32x32.png

KKK VERY MASTER TICKLE SEXY POWER.

I'm around, but quite busy with getting my new computer sorted, as well as job searching. i've been thinking about picking up the tickling art a bit more, now the computer is functioning. I just need to get back into a groove where I don't mind colouring, and now I find it easier, so hopefully i'll have some stuff to put up at some point.

Last edited:
^ This.

Always happy to see your stuff, Kitch!

Hope all goes well with the job search, and fully encourage to let those lovely gals of your loose! With or without shirts. I leave it up to you.

Without without without without without.

XD

Cheers,

Deet

May your coloring Muse not stay on vacation long; every moment separated from my darling Lucy is sheer torture! But taking the broader view, here's hoping for any Kitch artwork whenever you have time and inspiration to send! It's great just to know you're still active in the Community!

*facepalm* *facepalm* head-desk* and everything!

I have finally got back to colouring the long dormant black and white pages of Waterbabes I had drawn and scanned some months ago. The problem I had in the first few pages was that I'd shrunk the images too far so that everything was too pixellated, and colouring fell short of what i'd been doing for Avian Oddity, so I wasn't happy with how things were going.

Now I have done the sensible thing of ensuring all the images are resized to something more workable and hi-fidelity, so that each panel is worked on with care, rather than what I had been doing which was a bit more 'industrial', although now i'm working on the drawings where colouring is a little more fun 😛. I've got an extra shade that I tried last night where the clothing/fingers/appendage pinches or falls across flesh but isn't in stark shadow, just a much darker flesh tone. It gives everything with skin a little more depth and makes certain parts more appetising.

So guess what; I like colouring again! After such an unnecessary hiatus (the job search continues, and i've been putting this off due to the colouring problem), I think you're going to see much more of the Fox Sisters, although I lost 2 hours of work last night because my USB clip drive fell out, but that page will be done tonight. Just a couple of things: the colouring in the next three is a little inconsistent where i've been trying stuff out. Secondly; after Rox's feverish response to Barbara and McFeely, I have two pages of an interactive comic drawn but not coloured. it runs parallel with the main continuity, but I'll put two pages up, then I want you guys to discuss what might happen (in general terms - no scripts please!) in the following two pages, with stages at which characters could be introduced. That will be something to fall back on if I can't be arsed with waterbabes at any point.
I have a prose story that's more about their personal lives, and is only semi-tk related. It's about their coming of age and history, set before pandemonium at prickly hills. LBH, I thought you might've missed the blonde coquette. I kind of missed her as well.
She will return before the weekend, in one instance being molested by one of your own legends.
Deet' by the looks of your signature banner, you have been making up for my laziness. A lot of new concepts on the go.

It's good to be back. I missed you guys but didn't want to post unless I knew I had something in the works.

Last edited:
Nb; The Interactive comic will have its own thread, but don't expect anything too soon. the two pages that kick the scenario off are done, so you'll have to wait and find out what's going on before any suggestions are made. It's 'bizarrely sexy'.

Last edited:
I have a prose story that's more about their personal lives, and is only semi-tk related. It's about their coming of age and history, set before pandemonium at prickly hills. LBH, I thought you might've missed the blonde coquette. I kind of missed her as well.
She will return before the weekend, in one instance being molested by one of your own legends.
Wow! A guest shot?! What a stunner! Can't wait to find out who it is (though I know you're partial to Sid)!

All these new announcements sound ultra-tantalizing and I'm eager as blazes to take them all in! The interactive comic should be tons of fun! Can't wait for a chance to cast my vote! The prospect of further wet-and-wild mischief with the Waterbabes is the stuff a fetishist fantasizes about! I'll be right alongside ol' Oswald, leering and drooling as the marine life is tempted into action! And of course I'm trembling like mad for another close-and-personal session with a certain golden-maned lovely! Hope she's in a laughing mood! It puts all her best features into play!

Will keep a sharp watch for Fox footprints! Should one 'em sneak past me, 'twould be a shameful pass!

''of course I'm trembling like mad for another close-and-personal session with a certain golden-maned lovely! Hope she's in a laughing mood! It puts all her best features into play!''

LBH, funny how you should mention those features of the bouncy blonde in play, because the story continues with the next 3 pages for waterbabes, and the T-word is in the air, hwahwahwah! (what am I laughing for... it's been MONTHS!)

Note: Page 9's colour is watery because I was trying something else out, so it looks like the first few pages of Avian Oddity. 10-11 were coloured over the last couple of evenings.

Last edited:
Absolute fantastic material Naut. You never cease to amaze with your artistic wizardry. This was definitely worth the wait.

I once again have to bow down in respect to your ability.

These latest pages are a delicious tease, Kitch.

Can't wait to see those jumpsuits finally come off and some sustained tickling on those foxy bodies.

B

Page 9 doesn't seem much less vibrant than the subsequent ones. The coloring (while a touch less intense) is still admirably rich, while the textures continue slippery and inviting… all one could possibly ask from Fox portraiture!

Quite magnanimous of old Oswald, providing personalized pet slimers for each girl to play with and be played with! Babs, freaked out by a brittlestar! Some marine expert, confounding a starfish with a spider! Classifications not withstanding, a slow, sticky, inexorable approach seems to be working wonders for her! Nina's kelp forest proves to be surprisingly single-minded! If anything could breed ardor into non-sentient seaweed, this spectacular overflowing redhead would indeed be that bait! And, of course, dear lovely Lucy… living the experience of being packed sardine-fashion! Can't imagine a single soul I'd enjoy being mooshed up against more… I'd be probing for those worms myself! As the ladies succeed to the next stage (supposing, of course, that they can bring themselves to detach), one wonders at the briny beasties which await! The kraken himself would have a hard time encompassing the hurricane of lustful pleasure this experiment's unleashed!

Last edited:
I envy those starfish. :drool

Fantastic! Thanks very much for these - it's been torture every time this thread comes to the top without new images of Babs, I've been waiting for new images of that girl like they were the cure for cancer.

Guys, thanks for the enthusiastic response. Knowing that this gives others pleasure, rather than it being my dirty little secret forever, is such a vindication of why I continue these adventures. LBH and Tarr2k, your appreciation of Lucy and Babs may explain the slight rivalry they have. They do seem the more popular of the three, with Babs in the lead, going by past comments. I think we can forgive Babs her taxonomic mistake as this is the first adventure after the origin story, and before Avian oddity, so she's still an undergraduate, but then I could forgive Babs for a lot, if not making Lucy somewhat jealous, as she's the more adored in the story. They both get more one-off drawings done of them than the older sister (er, avatar!), but I think Nina may gain a few fans in this adventure.

We might see more Waterbabes next, or we might see the first pages of the Babs/McFeely adventure in a new thread.

I gotta say that I don't think Nina is any less loved than her two ample sisters. I just don't think she's gotten as much attention in the comics for some reason.

I would love to see all three of them in some bondage and slowly tickled out of their minds.

And if Nina is feeling a little under-loved...I would be MORE than happy to cheer her up and show her some attention.

XD

B

Guys, thanks for the enthusiastic response. Knowing that this gives others pleasure, rather than it being my dirty little secret forever, is such a vindication of why I continue these adventures. LBH and Tarr2k, your appreciation of Lucy and Babs may explain the slight rivalry they have. They do seem the more popular of the three, with Babs in the lead, going by past comments. I think we can forgive Babs her taxonomic mistake as this is the first adventure after the origin story, and before Avian oddity, so she's still an undergraduate, but then I could forgive Babs for a lot, if not making Lucy somewhat jealous, as she's the more adored in the story. They both get more one-off drawings done of them than the older sister (er, avatar!), but I think Nina may gain a few fans in this adventure.

We might see more Waterbabes next, or we might see the first pages of the Babs/McFeely adventure in a new thread.

Whatever you feel a yen for doing. I just appreciate the fact you're feeling the desire to create again.

Okay, I'm changing the title of this adventure from Waterbabes to the more apt Fish Tales. I never liked Waterbabes at all! Fish Tales is more in the spirit of these sex comedies. There's just nothing about Waterbabes as a title.

That's all i'm changing though, and I plan to keep going on this throughout the weekend while the iron (and my brow) is still hot. I did think that Babs and McFeely would get worked on but they're just a background story for when Waterbabes/Fish Tales runs out of steam, plus I need to draw another page for that: Not enough build up!

I have a page in the oven to finish off making three new ones, but i'm not going to upload them yet, as I want to see how the weekend goes, as i've refined my colouring technique a little and it's getting very enjoyable, so there maybe quite a few pages to go up on Monday. Sorry to LBH; I was colouring that Sid and Lucy picture but if Fish Tales is hot, then everything else gets dropped. It's my passion at the moment, as the colouring has begun to do justice to the drawings.

Fish Tales Fish Tales Fish Tales... say it a few times!

Okay, I'm changing the title of this adventure from Waterbabes to the more apt Fish Tales. I never liked Waterbabes at all! Fish Tales is more in the spirit of these sex comedies. There's just nothing about Waterbabes as a title.

… Fish Tales Fish Tales Fish Tales... say it a few times!…
Aaaach! Now I gotta rename all those saved pages! Must admit, "Fish Tales" works really well on a lot of levels! I suspect I'll always think of lovely Lucy as my little waterbabe, though!

Sorry to LBH; I was colouring that Sid and Lucy picture but if Fish Tales is hot, then everything else gets dropped. It's my passion at the moment, as the colouring has begun to do justice to the drawings.
It's all great! Aching as I am to see Lucy and Sid connect (in the most spiritually inspiring, chaste way, of course!), the prospect of more "Fish Tales" pages is absolutely irresistible! Especially at this juncture, when the promise of ramped-up action is heating the water to boiling point! Can't wait to see the next scaly, slimy candidates!

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back