• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Waterbabes - New Fox Sisters Tickling Comic.

I'd have to agree. Realism sometimes has to take a back seat to good taste.

^This. Tarr2k makes a good point. I'd leave it all out if it takes place prior to 18. Coming of age is coming of age. But at the end of the day this is an adult forum, and the content should always be 18+. More responsible than the torrid events of real life sometimes. But there it is.

Sorry to hear the scanner is being a punk ass. You know what we do to naughty scanners, don't you?

**gets a powerful visual of the Fox Sisters trying to scan their own nekkid ticklish bosoms and breaking the scanner**

Poor scanner...who could withstand that sort of "abuse". LMAO.

You rock, Kitch. Look forward to more from you, always.

B

It's okay. I can't compromise on it any further. It's a coming of age story and if the forum only allows suggestions of 18-plus tickling (even if sex isn't described as such in my own story) then I abide by that and will hold on to it. As it happens I've been drawing a bit more, and am trying to sort the scanner out. I have a few pages to colour and that is being delayed.

Thanks Deet' you must have been posting as I typed. Yes, I like this place too much, and glad to know you can see where i'm coming from. Growing Up With The Fox Sisters will remain out of reach.

*sniff*

Last edited:
The scanner now seems to be working and i've scanned a couple of pages. I'll wait to see what happens with hospital, then hopefully be able to colour a few more pages of Fish Tales at the weekend.

Cheers for being patient. I really want to crack on with this.

The scanner now seems to be working and i've scanned a couple of pages. I'll wait to see what happens with hospital, then hopefully be able to colour a few more pages of Fish Tales at the weekend.

Cheers for being patient. I really want to crack on with this.

AH, HE LIVES! YAYS. ^_^

Hope your okay Naut.

Now get off your rear and give us Babs/McFeely.

I kid. I kid.

...maybe...

<_<...>_>...^_~

Sorry but no Babs and McFeely for a while. Fish Tales is the main project and is already behind schedule.

I did enjoy drawing it, and Babs has rarely looked so sexy, but it's not part of the main continuity.

Last edited:
Update: good news on health front, so i'll be free to work on the Fish Tales comic. I've been dying to draw some slippery breasts for a while, but needed to get hospital out of the way. Time for a bit of Foxy over-time.

Most happy to hear it! Congratulations, Kitch! Here's hoping the forum's picture problems are cleared up by the time you're ready to send us further skinnydipping Foxes!

Happy to know that all is healthy Naut. I was waiting to find out on that before I said anything, (really didn't want to be a jinx, lol.) But now the big slippery boobies will be bouncing once again, if only I could celebrate in the appropriate environment but I think the millennium dome was taken down. Oh well, still good to hear from you Kitch, look forward to any masterpieces that are on the way.

Cheers guys. I have three pages ready to be coloured over the next week.
I have finished the prequel about their coming of age, so that is out of the way, but I've also been roped into a co-operative comic project with about 12 guys through other people I know who want ideas, writers and some art so I'll be involved with that in a limited sense. One of them is already beating his chest and telling us how our ideas just aren't good enough and the rest of it, because he's read all the top Science fiction authors while we were talking about stupid fights we'd like to see (we know it's stupid - that's the source of humour) - SkyNet versus Cloverfield - and I didn't mention Phillip K. Dick in my list of literary influences.

You can see where this will lead, apart from an obligatory SkyNet versus Cloverfield comic. I'm a sucker for monster films - not that you'd know it from my art...

Last edited:
Is this collaborative project going to be something those of us here will be able to find and read somewhere, sometime? I must admit, I am curious; though the griper's input (one out of a dozen... not that bad, really. At least you guys outnumber him) does give me cause for pause.

The idea is to get it shown around a comic-con. My brother has a few contacts from his travels, and has had dealings with a few people with a foot in the door, and art exhibited at a London event. I'm on the periphery at the moment so there's not much to add, only that my story will be a comedic one.

Please keep us informed. If you guys should be successful, I'd like to know what to keep my eyes open for!

I can see myself dropping out already, if i'm honest. Too many egos, too much testosterone (quite an achievement for a collection of gaming/comic/sci-fi types).

I've got the germ for a short story, but it's really going to take a back seat to my work for the Fox Sisters (just got back into it) and my own non-tickling characters which I've been developing since I was eleven.
I'm currently colouring pages of slippery delight, you'll be pleased to hear, but it'll be a few days before they're ready, then I have to draw about 7-8 more pages, and scan. As long as I have all the pages drawn out and scanned, i'll be happy, so I may not colour or submit stuff for a while after the next three I post, and as for Babs and McFeely, I can't see that continuing for a while.

That's too bad about the group comic, but it did seem from your report like a clash of personalities. Perhaps you can adapt some of the ideas you were going to contribute to it into the Fox continuity so's they aren't wasted. As to the continuing Fish Tales, I'm ravenous as always for new damp goodies! Bare in mind, of course, that the TTC isn't currently letting any of us view visual media, so it might be awhile before we can appreciate it. If this state continues past the point of a fresh Fox appearance, it might be time for you to start sharing the wealth at the TMF as well, that we (and they) aren't deprived! The Fox sweeties would go over big at the TMF... they'd love 'em there just as rabidly as we do!

Hey Naut sorry to hear about your project being an unpleasant experience. Have you thought about maybe making your project into a radio show instead or something?

I'm still involved at the moment, but just seeing how things go before I commit any time. The things I have in mind are too dark and bizarre in tone for the Fox girls, which I like to keep fairly light and as pure escapism. I feel it might be a little like giving an Archie comic a Kafka/Orwell enema , not that I compare with those giants, but the tone and themes would be difficult for the girls to deal with. Think of the Fox Sisters' universe as the silver lining around a looming, apocalyptic thunderhead of other domains i've created.

I've not posted much lately so haven't noticed the problem with visual media. Any reason?

I might see about the TMF if things don't move along quickly enough, but I'm far from uploading new pages. How long has it been this way?

Arron. I'm not sure I understand the radio show idea. Most of us are illustrators of different stripes.

Last edited:
There's been an ongoing problem here regarding attachments for a couple of weeks now. Somebody hacked into the site system and corrupted it... HDS cleans up one disaster and another crops up almost immediately. This last one has been the worst, continuing for about a week now with no relief. No one's been able to post any sort of picture or video we can look at.

Oh apologies there Naut I misunderstood you. I thought it was a project that you had thought of, didn't realise you were the artist.

Well, i'd be happy to send the next pages via email - I have a few people's addresses but when the time comes i'll alert you guys and just PM them to me, and later i'll just put the pages up on here as usual when everything is sorted out.

Arron: I'm still not sure where the idea of a radio show came from, but i'm a general 'creative' on this thing, so I may have both writing and some art to do. Everyone is just pitching and brainstorming at the moment. Or they were. It's gone a bit quiet.

There's no time limit set either. The brief is science fiction/ fantasy/ horror with some British humour thrown in, but there have been a few humourless exchanges on it so we aren't doing well.
There is little less attractive than a geek without a sense of humour.

Last edited:
Well, i'd be happy to send the next pages via email - I have a few people's addresses but when the time comes i'll alert you guys and just PM them to me, and later i'll just put the pages up on here as usual when everything is sorted out.
That's a good idea. I have the next Low Roads chapter nearly ready (like within a week) and that's what I plan to do with it. No point in irritating folks by posting material they can't examine.

It's coming along slowly but nicely, in between writing, reading and the sort of electronic music Dominic, the girls' friend and Doctors' nephew, would like.

Sorry gang, i've been concentrating on getting a job of late. Money is very tight, so I have a lot of real world obstacles making me stressed. I have been drawing a bit, so please bare with.

Take your time, Kitch! For fabulous Foxes, we'll wait as long as it takes! A little delay isn't going to kill interest!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back