• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Is Weird About You?

Considering they were all the rage when I was in middle / high school, Im not surprised. I can name others too, but that would just be too weird.

...I tend to like posting until I have a multiple of 5 or 10, though in this case, I'll make an exception.

This exception will also nag at me until I get home and fix it later.

My housemate once taught me the names of all the backstreet boys, but I've forgotten them now.

I can boomerang a playing card...

I know, I know...wayyyy too much time on my hands! 😉

I never learned how to do a cartwheel.

I can do 40 in a row...but, I can't use a set of chopsticks! 😛 j/k...

I'm a foot taller than my mother! That's pretty weird, right? She's quite tiny!

I have a best friend who looks almost identical to me. We were called twins our whole life. Still are called that actually

This.

uni.jpg

I'm currently considering learning to unicycle after seeing Artoo's above image. Except so I can do unicycle jousting.

I'm currently considering learning to unicycle after seeing Artoo's above image. Except so I can do unicycle jousting.

Unicycle jousting is possibly the best sport in the world.

I can recite the Greek alphabet backwards three times fast...well, maybe not, but that would be an awesome feat, don't you think?

I won't eat food that is close to being expired. I check the expiration dates on EVERYTHING!

I continue to eat baked goods until 3 days after their expiration date, that's when they start to really lose their sweet taste.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back