• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Is Weird About You?

I walked over fifteen miles earlier for absolutely no reason.

I get excited when I'm the first person that's able to use a new jar of peanut butter.

No joke. It makes me happy. :jester:

I hate opening those Pillsbury canned biscuits. Waiting for it to "pop" makes my butt pucker. :flatstare:

No matter how long I've been a member of this forum, I still find it hard to say the word "tickle" sometimes. 😛

I have accidentally set the following items on fire: My kitchen table, a park bench, and my lawn. I also blew up a yule goat once, but that was not accidental.

Sometimes I have a hard time stopping myself from laughing manically when I'm in the middle of a crowd.

I have been drunk in school at least 3 times (as far as I can remember). 4 times if we count graduation, but that's cheating.

I have a pet skull named Rothford. I talk to him when I get lonely.

I am banned from 2 Swedish libraries and a pub in Norway.

After one particularly wild night of partying, I woke up on the couch in an appartment belonging to my former classmate. She had not been out partying with me, and she had no idea how I could have possibly gotten past the locked front gate and her locked apartment door - especially not without waking her up.

I once had a sword cane, but I broke it when a guy tried to pick a fight with me on New Year's Eve. Basically I did a 180 degree spin swinging the cane against his head, and the handle snapped and fell off.

...I only made up one of the statements above. 😀

most of the time when i get out of bed, i just roll off. idk why...i just think its fun. haha

Mine is a bit wirder than spider monkey =p someday I want to grow some carnivorous plants Dionaea muscipula (Venus Fly Trap), Drosera (Sundews), Sarracenia (Pitcher plants) and Pinguicula (Butterworts).

Or even something most likely to eat a rat
Giant Pitcher Plant: Nepenthes attenboroughii
Discovered more than 5000 feet above sea level on Mount Victoria in the Philippines, the giant, carnivorous pitcher plant secretes a nectar-like substance to lure unsuspecting prey into a pool of enzymes and acid. A series of sticky, downward ribs makes it nearly impossible for trapped prey to escape. The plant's 30-centimeter diameter is large enough to trap unlucky rodents, but insects are its most common meal. Pitcher plants, of which there are about 600 different species, tend to grow in nitrogen-deficient environments, and therefore get their nutrients from decaying victims.
giant-meat-eating-plant-Nepenthes-attenboroughii-2.jpg

^Alright dewd... which one's false?

lol, the "banned from 2 Swedish libraries and a pub in Norway."

The only library I'm banned from is my old school library, but I don't think they'd recognize me anymore. :jester:

I think it's easier if I post a list of what isn't weird about me.

I'm a carbon based life form and I consume oxygen... um...

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back