• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Is Weird About You?

I usually have a very hard time standing still when I'm brushing my teeth. xD Either I have to walk around in the room, or in the house (if I'm home), or sitting in front of the television/computer or something. :jester:

I have NO shame in my car when I am driving...I will dance, sing, and even perform awesome drum solos at stoplights :flatstare:

I can't stand still when I'm talking on the phone either. :rowfull: xD

I have this recurring dream about my teeth falling out... i mean it's a recurring dream... i have a dream in which my teeth fall out at least once or twice a month!

^ I actually DID scratched my own back before I read that. :rowfull:

I can listen to the same song over and over again for a long time. And then, for no reason, I can't stand it.

one side of my nose is always stuffed it switeches from side to side

I managed to finish eating, if not my first then my second or something, whole pizza during my entire life yesterday. (except from children's size) :jester:

Usually I can't eat a whole pizza without having to leave almost half of it, since I'm already full. xD

I like the smell of Sharpies.

I'm sure that explains a lot..............:jester:

I still have all my comic books/hockey cards and transformers packed away :jester:

That should explain a lot too 😛

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back