• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What I've Learned Since Joining the TMF .

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
A Whopping less than a year ago !

Many things, actually. I've learned that there are hundreds .. No THOUSANDS of people that share the same interest that I do. In all aspects of the word. Playful, Sensual, Sexual and otherwise.

I've also learned that there are other aspects of the fetish that tie in closely to the base.

For example, basic to extreme D/s..Bondage play, etc. These of which I am taking the time to learn more intensely about.

But on a more real level..

I've learned:

- To cover having to say the word 'tickle' in conversation by using the word 'sensitive'.

- That posting a picture has your signature, and becoming close with Venray pretty much opens you to fair game to his playful antics. (Grawr, Daddy!)

- That it IS possible to de-lurk, and post regularly. (Welcome AGAIN, Tickle Emperor, and KrazieDog. 🙂)

- That Drew70 is a good person to debate with, but if ya really wanna piss him off bring up M/F and make sure you post this: XD XD XD LOLZ LULZ ZOMG n_n >< ...etc. 😉

- Libertine and Kittentoes make a lethal combination to mess with when it comes to posting Impacting threads.

- The need to take a Vicodin before entering the PR forum is not something abnormal.

- You WILL experience a repetition of threads, and almost feel the need to keep responses saved in MS Word for such..only sometimes though.

- AnnieHall really doesn't have feet. Seriously !

- RUNOFFSTAGE is one wicked Swede. But a real sweetheart. She, Impaler, and Artoo, and 9th Doctor, amongst other's live around the Silly Stuff forum, and are great people..Who hide. Sometimes.

- TMF Radio was the best thing to come since the TMF itself.

- There ARE going to be model's that poster's will go into large debates as to if she was 'truly ticklish'. Makes for an amusing read. Just DO NOT GET INVOLVED..they will freakin' chew your face off. How DARE you tell them it's just a freakin' clip (!!)

- Someone will post a 'Good Bye Cruel World' thread at least... four times.

- The silly stuff sub-forum drives some Mods *cough* Crazy. 😀

- Robace252 lives in PR.

- HisDivineShadow is one of the smartest mofo's out there. Although he is quiet, when he wants to be..he's a real ...Grrrrr.

- Myriads no longer has a duck fetish. He has a "Hello. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here." Fetish.

- Biscuit really isn't a Deity. He's really a cat. Please send him cat pictures. He will love it.

- Kurchman and General Zod live in the self-referential thread.

- Posting a thread with the title "Non-consensual" Is always guaranteeing you a good/bad/OK Discussion..with a 7/10 chance the thread will be closed.

- There IS a suggestions sub-forum ! And a TA sub-forum !

- People will forget to look at the date on a 2+ year old thread, and then Bump it with a post such as.. "The Link doesn't work..wtf?!?!?!"

- Bumping threads such as those, cause people to respond..further bumping the thread with posts such as "WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS THREAD?!"

- If Milagros put all his post's together it would probably circle the earth twice.

- It is not a sin to be a foot person and post here.

- The Golden Rule sucks ass. But it's a good thing to have.

- Dave2112 has a fetish for Light Sabres and Rush.

- LeeAllure is NOT a Lee.

- AffectionateDan walks quietly but will layeth the smackdown when necessary.

- Everyone feels a little let down when they think they post a decent thread and it gets barely any hits/responses.

- AFTERCARE KNOWLEDGE IS A NECESSITY.

- You will learn at least 8 things about Bondage in your journey here.

- NEST threads happen, folks. Deal with it !

- You will see at least one clip that just plain freaks you out. And secretly enjoy that it did.

- Don't mind Amnesiac. He's harmless.

- You ARE going to flame..at least ONCE.

- You are going to look at the main TMF Page and see that it says "The Flame Free Forum" And think they are talking about gay folks. (At least I did...)

- People will post for years and not know that there is a chat room.

- Kered, Ann, and Venraya are in a confusing relationship. But we all know the two ladies wear the pants as far as that goes !

- If you build up a close group of friends, they WILL worry when you fall off the board for a lil bit. 🙂

- It's NOT OK to start a flame war...but sometimes ..it's just...Fun. BUT NOT GOOD. No sirree.

- Don't get discouraged if your suggestion doesn't happen. There is usually good reasoning behind it.

- Bella has a fire of a personality, and the breast boobs to boot.

- DVNC really talks like that in real life. He's also capable of makin' any girl cream just by sayin "SHAZZA- KAZAM!"

- You WILL get at least ONE PM from someone confusing you for a male/female OR asking for pictures of your feet/ankles/stomach/armpit/nose hair.

- It is OK to talk to a Mod when you have an issue.

- SnailShell is one of the greatest friends to have, even if he is a sarcastic sonofabitch.

- Not EVERYONE is ALWAYS going to agree with you. And as much as that makes you want to reach through the computer and smash them, it's no one's fault.

- Excess has a fetish for Domo-Kuns and Web speak.. and irking Drew70.

- Not many people get that you are being sarcastic. Figure out a way to make that work for you, and still be capable of making yourself known that you ARE.

- If your going to walk 'the line' you better not fall into the water. The Mod's will be all up in that shit. (Not that it's bad. I suppose.)

- MTPJeff does NOT have a fetish for pears. Just Hair.

- Brighteyes1082 is a nice girl...with a dark side. (I WILL FUCKING KEEELL YOU!!)

- ViperGTS is very good at producing, and secretly a sweetheart..Shhhh..

- There are no cliques. We all accept each other equally, but always with the mind-frame of "You've got to give respect to get it."

- There is still no REAL place to post the quintessential "HELLO I AM NEW HERE" Thread. So post them everywhere. I guess. Or not at all !

There's a ton more, I am sure. I just wanted to share in my experience and impression's thus far with everyone, and Just say Thanks..because if this site was never formed, and I never stumbled upon it..I'd still be wandering the internet, confused.

There are people here that I don't care for, and that don't care for me. There are people here who I LOVE, and feel the same in return. It's a community, and a good one at that.

I'm done mushing. You all suck. 🙂

That was very cool and informative. The only thing I learned while on the TMF is that here, just like life, you get out what you put in. If you want a fulfilling experience on the TMF, you got to jump in feet first (no pun intended).

You've learned more in half a year than I've in however many years I've been here. 😀 No surprise; I'm a doofus.

Although he is quiet, when he wants to be..he's a real ...Grrrrr.
Be glad you weren't here when I posted hundreds of times a day. 😀 Good thing I never go to gatherings, 'cause I can tell I am marked for pain and death. 😱

- Brighteyes1082 is a nice girl...with a dark side. (I WILL FUCKING KEEELL YOU!!)
Oh lord, now I hear her screamin' in my head. :blaugh:

Great post, OvarianFlagella! It's all the different characters together that make the TMF the great place that it is. 🙂

You've learned more in half a year than I've in however many years I've been here. 😀 No surprise; I'm a doofus.

Nah. Not a doofus.. Just too smart for your own good. And too much of a smartass ! Don't think I didn't see that nick-name!

Ain't nuffin' wrong with a lil' mushin', babygirl. Even for the mean, tough chicks. Peeps with feathers all suck together, and all that.

All that is right, my friend. :justlips:

I've learned Crystal loves to use ! in greetings.

I have no idea what you are talking about, STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was very cool and informative. The only thing I learned while on the TMF is that here, just like life, you get out what you put in. If you want a fulfilling experience on the TMF, you got to jump in feet first (no pun intended).

I would have intended that pun! And thanks. That's what I was goin for.. :triangle:

Sounds like good knowledge 😀 You've probably learned more than I have XD

I've learned thaaat ..
- Americans are not as stupid as media says

- There is such a thing as a forum dedicated to tickling =O

- I'm not such a perverted ass I thought I was (some of you other freaks in here are, though *winks*)

- Even tough bitches like Crystal can be cute :smilelove

- Some people are nice without expecting anything in return (Dimple, you rock!)

- Being in a chatroom can really make your day

- You don't always have to be intelligent to be appreciated (GO ME! ;D)

I have been here for quite some time...

I have learned that the young and the old and the very strange and not so very strange can all come together in a community such as this and become good friends.....

Hmmmm....I've learned.....uhhhh...............oh who am I kidding, I don't learn.

Great thread Crystal!

I have learned:
....you can join a site like this wondering if there are people who think as you do
....you can say hello and people will answer you back
....you can strike up a conversation with people in different walks of life
....that you can have friends that you have never met in person
....you can share the bad times of life with people in the same situation and form a strong bond with them
....you can worry when you don't see a post from them in a while
....you can become close to people and trade email and share pictures
....you can be comfortable enough with these friends to give comfort, take advice, tease, and have phone conversations
....you can be nervous at the thought of a gathering
....you can gather the courage to hit the send button on a registration form
....you can make the final decission to meet these friends
....you can be surprised that they are glad to finally meet you in person
....and you can be thankful as I was that you met some of the nicest people on earth whom you can still share advice, pictures, teasing and all the rest.
....you can make life long friends here

But you can't if you don't take the chance and say hello.

This is what I have learned.

A very good thread indeed, Crystal!!!!!!!

Blaaah. Only took me 364 days to learn it...

LOL j/k

Actually a very cool post. A lotta sincerity and warmth up and through there. I think Crystal should get like a 1000 post credit for that post and get another feather or something!

A Whopping less than a year ago !

Many things, actually. I've learned that there are hundreds .. No THOUSANDS of people that share the same interest that I do. In all aspects of the word. Playful, Sensual, Sexual and otherwise.

I've also learned that there are other aspects of the fetish that tie in closely to the base.

For example, basic to extreme D/s..Bondage play, etc. These of which I am taking the time to learn more intensely about.

But on a more real level..

I've learned:

- To cover having to say the word 'tickle' in conversation by using the word 'sensitive'.

- That posting a picture has your signature, and becoming close with Venray pretty much opens you to fair game to his playful antics. (Grawr, Daddy!)

- That it IS possible to de-lurk, and post regularly. (Welcome AGAIN, Tickle Emperor, and KrazieDog. 🙂)

- That Drew70 is a good person to debate with, but if ya really wanna piss him off bring up M/F and make sure you post this: XD XD XD LOLZ LULZ ZOMG n_n >< ...etc. 😉

- Libertine and Kittentoes make a lethal combination to mess with when it comes to posting Impacting threads.

- The need to take a Vicodin before entering the PR forum is not something abnormal.

- You WILL experience a repetition of threads, and almost feel the need to keep responses saved in MS Word for such..only sometimes though.

- AnnieHall really doesn't have feet. Seriously !

- RUNOFFSTAGE is one wicked Swede. But a real sweetheart. She, Impaler, and Artoo, and 9th Doctor, amongst other's live around the Silly Stuff forum, and are great people..Who hide. Sometimes.

- TMF Radio was the best thing to come since the TMF itself.

- There ARE going to be model's that poster's will go into large debates as to if she was 'truly ticklish'. Makes for an amusing read. Just DO NOT GET INVOLVED..they will freakin' chew your face off. How DARE you tell them it's just a freakin' clip (!!)

- Someone will post a 'Good Bye Cruel World' thread at least... four times.

- The silly stuff sub-forum drives some Mods *cough* Crazy. 😀

- Robace252 lives in PR.

- HisDivineShadow is one of the smartest mofo's out there. Although he is quiet, when he wants to be..he's a real ...Grrrrr.

- Myriads no longer has a duck fetish. He has a "Hello. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here." Fetish.

- Biscuit really isn't a Deity. He's really a cat. Please send him cat pictures. He will love it.

- Kurchman and General Zod live in the self-referential thread.

- Posting a thread with the title "Non-consensual" Is always guaranteeing you a good/bad/OK Discussion..with a 7/10 chance the thread will be closed.

- There IS a suggestions sub-forum ! And a TA sub-forum !

- People will forget to look at the date on a 2+ year old thread, and then Bump it with a post such as.. "The Link doesn't work..wtf?!?!?!"

- Bumping threads such as those, cause people to respond..further bumping the thread with posts such as "WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS THREAD?!"

- If Milagros put all his post's together it would probably circle the earth twice.

- It is not a sin to be a foot person and post here.

- The Golden Rule sucks ass. But it's a good thing to have.

- Dave2112 has a fetish for Light Sabres and Rush.

- LeeAllure is NOT a Lee.

- AffectionateDan walks quietly but will layeth the smackdown when necessary.

- Everyone feels a little let down when they think they post a decent thread and it gets barely any hits/responses.

- AFTERCARE KNOWLEDGE IS A NECESSITY.

- You will learn at least 8 things about Bondage in your journey here.

- NEST threads happen, folks. Deal with it !

- You will see at least one clip that just plain freaks you out. And secretly enjoy that it did.

- Don't mind Amnesiac. He's harmless.

- You ARE going to flame..at least ONCE.

- You are going to look at the main TMF Page and see that it says "The Flame Free Forum" And think they are talking about gay folks. (At least I did...)

- People will post for years and not know that there is a chat room.

- Kered, Ann, and Venraya are in a confusing relationship. But we all know the two ladies wear the pants as far as that goes !

- If you build up a close group of friends, they WILL worry when you fall off the board for a lil bit. 🙂

- It's NOT OK to start a flame war...but sometimes ..it's just...Fun. BUT NOT GOOD. No sirree.

- Don't get discouraged if your suggestion doesn't happen. There is usually good reasoning behind it.

- Bella has a fire of a personality, and the breast boobs to boot.

- DVNC really talks like that in real life. He's also capable of makin' any girl cream just by sayin "SHAZZA- KAZAM!"

- You WILL get at least ONE PM from someone confusing you for a male/female OR asking for pictures of your feet/ankles/stomach/armpit/nose hair.

- It is OK to talk to a Mod when you have an issue.

- SnailShell is one of the greatest friends to have, even if he is a sarcastic sonofabitch.

- Not EVERYONE is ALWAYS going to agree with you. And as much as that makes you want to reach through the computer and smash them, it's no one's fault.

- Excess has a fetish for Domo-Kuns and Web speak.. and irking Drew70.

- Not many people get that you are being sarcastic. Figure out a way to make that work for you, and still be capable of making yourself known that you ARE.

- If your going to walk 'the line' you better not fall into the water. The Mod's will be all up in that shit. (Not that it's bad. I suppose.)

- MTPJeff does NOT have a fetish for pears. Just Hair.

- ViperGTS is very good at producing, and secretly a sweetheart..Shhhh..

- There are no cliques. We all accept each other equally, but always with the mind-frame of "You've got to give respect to get it."

- There is still no REAL place to post the quintessential "HELLO I AM NEW HERE" Thread. So post them everywhere. I guess. Or not at all !

There's a ton more, I am sure. I just wanted to share in my experience and impression's thus far with everyone, and Just say Thanks..because if this site was never formed, and I never stumbled upon it..I'd still be wandering the internet, confused.

There are people here that I don't care for, and that don't care for me. There are people here who I LOVE, and feel the same in return. It's a community, and a good one at that.

I'm done mushing. You all suck. 🙂

Awwwww..........isn't Crystal just a little pookie-kins???

Drew

ive learned alot over the last 7 years but over this years been the best so far,

ive learned since i started paying more attention

theres loads more young people around my age now

Artoo and I have a fair bit in common

Crystals abit mental

Mairead has SHIT loads of pictures of herself

Biscuit is actually pretty awesome

RUNOFFSTAGE is rather divine looking and thinks my ear is
"grawr"

that i dont mind riskign putting pictures of myself up as no ones likely to find me here anyway.

and other stuff...

At least somewhere in this world there are at least a few who appreciate some good old fashioned absurdity.

I too am able to make at least a few friends and still retain that comfortable hermitude i so enjoy.

Sometimes letting go doesn't have to mean walking away.

I can do fetish art after all.

ANYONE'S head looks good on a sperm body.

The End.

Awwww... what a sweet, mushtastic thread. I love you too CL.

In the past couple of days, I've learned that when you're feeling your worst, a quick phone call from one of your TMF "siblings" will significantly improve your state of mind. :bubble:

Love you guys!

(Okay, done mushing now, too)

In all my years here...

I've learned that I can go away for a year, come back, not recognize anyone and still find people I like.

I've learned that you CAN make friends over the internet and still miss them when they aren't around.

I've learned that threads like this always make me all sentimental and shit. :xlime:

I've learned that there are not enough Steelers fans on this forum.

- You don't always have to be intelligent to be appreciated (GO ME! ;D)

Woop! Hate you, Bitch. <3333

ive learned that Crystal and Runoff are two special people lol

Aw. Thanks douche! 😀

Hmmmm....I've learned.....uhhhh...............oh who am I kidding, I don't learn.

No comment. Fist of the North Star !

Great thread Crystal!

Thanks, and thanks for the contribution. :smilelove

Actually a very cool post. A lotta sincerity and warmth up and through there. I think Crystal should get like a 1000 post credit for that post and get another feather or something!

Ahh..Just tryin' to add somethin' useful for once is all. 😉

Awwwww..........isn't Crystal just a little pookie-kins???

Drew

*hiss*

Crystals abit mental

Mairead has SHIT loads of pictures of herself

Biscuit is actually pretty awesome

RUNOFFSTAGE is rather divine looking and thinks my ear is
"grawr"

that i dont mind riskign putting pictures of myself up as no ones likely to find me here anyway.

and other stuff...

I are not ! :woot:

ANYONE'S head looks good on a sperm body.

The End.

:blaugh:

You've definetly got talent, Sangriaaaaaa !

Awwww... what a sweet, mushtastic thread. I love you too CL.

Thank you for the mush-tastic Post. 😀

I've learned that threads like this always make me all sentimental and shit. :xlime:

I've learned that there are not enough Steelers fans on this forum.

How do you think I felt typing it? Sometime's it's like word-vomit. It just can't be stopped. 😉

Sorry...49'rs fan here. 😎

I've learned that there are special people who come into this community that deserve to be appreciated for what they are, and not some mold you'd like them to fit into.

I've also learned that there's no such thing as "over", that life can hand you a bunch of crap, and then throw you something totally unforseen...something you needed and didn't even know.

And I've also learned that a good Apprentice is very fuckin' hard to find. 😉

'Bout time, sayeth I.

Good post, bitch. :triangle:

Last edited:
I don't always hide. Usually. But the silly stuff forum is a great place to get to know people. if you post the right things 😀

I've learned that you are all normal people, with different likes, dislikes, political and religious motivations etc etc, whilst the only thing that you share is a love of tickling.

i have learned not to mess with cristallight *or did i*😛 well now me and some others are on here shi# list

craplist.jpg

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back