• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What I've Learned Since Joining the TMF .

I've learned that silly ass dog in my sig makes me smile like an idiot every time I post. :roflmao:

I agree. Love the dog.

I've learned that there are people here that are really special, and they may not know it or feel it all the time, and it's nice to be able to remind them. In fact, I'll go a step further and challenge each of you to do the same. Awesome people should be told, "You fucking rock!" sometimes. Drop them a line and tell them.

This is something people should apply more to everyday life. I find it endlessly tragic when I see people wander through life never telling those special to them how much they mean until they're giving the eulogy.

I've learned.... while some of you hold a special place in my heart, you all fucking rock! :wub:

Damn straight, well said kdog.

I have learned to appreciate your humour, Crystal
Thanks for that.
Love reading your posts.

I love this thread so I'm making an addendum to my previous list.

I've learned that I have a doppelganger called baldidonis that apparently bases his entire life around Crystal Light and AnnieHall.

I've learned that Pink Vibrator is usually a good answer on Rob's match game.

I've learned that smack is the most fun with close friends, even those doomed to FAIL.

Cheers

I've learned that y'all is nuts, but I love yuz anyway. But really, learning that I was not alone in my enjoyment of tickling was a big step. Learning to be far more comfortable with that fact than I ever could have imagined was an enormous one.

Wow, thanks Bald. Really. :redheart:

I've learned that dickrolling was just as funny as rickrolling.

I've learned that sometimes people take things way too seriously.

I've learned that I'm not the only overly analytical person out here.

I've also learned that it takes shutting down the Video/Audio clips section to get some people to post.

That was dope.

More to come. 😀

I've learned that sometimes people take things way too seriously.

That is true, some people take their internet VERY SERIOUSLY! No joking allowed.

On a side note I thought it was funny, and I think how you took the joke was very smart and mature. There you go, some1 saying some1else online is mature and smart... must break some rules or something.

Adding on...

I've learned I care about some people here as much as friends I see everyday. I care what's going on in their life and with their families.

I've learned that just like in life when you say "you learn something new everyday" that applies here just as much, including things about my love/fetish and other things that tie in closely with it.

This thread really deserves a sticky as it's very uplifting and a positive experience in and of itself. Good job Pillowpants. :happyfloa

I've learned that my fake Latka voice fools no one.

I've learned that my fake opera voice is really bizarre yet apparently a crowd-pleaser.

I've learned that KrazieDog is a master poet.

I've learned that I don't have to travel far to visit some amazing TMF friends.

I've learned that I am apparently pretty ticklish on my neck now. That's news to me.

I've learned that I will be really screwed if I don't win the Family Guy Trivia rematch.

Thanks to the LRCF, I've RECENTLY learned that I'm "most likely to FAIL".....

(Crystal just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper..... 😉 )

I've learned that I find some pretty awful things to be utterly hysterical. I've also learned that I'm not alone in that. 🙂

I've learned that CrystalLight and I have a pair of insanely creative minds and we are putting them to use to deliver the biggest shipment of FAIL in the history of the world.

Wait for it.

I have also learned that there is only one game that will deliver the amount of WIN Necessary to help all you FAILures.

Thanks to numerous brainstorms with Brighty.

Wait for it. :triangle:

NEVER SAY DIE!

I've also learned that meeting new folks is dope as hell.

And, there are many gifted Photoshoppers here. :redheart:

NEVER SAY DIE!

NEVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey what's wet, hairy and screams like a girl??

Venray and baldadonis and Dave2112 and Danimal and Impaler and Robace and Amnesiac and the rest of their Navy being sunk on their FAILboat by a giant tidal wave.

I've learned that is is possible for two silliy women to hijack a really good thread trying to convince themselves that they will win....

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

(keep trying...you may actually believe it...lol..)

I've learned that CERTAIN "WIN-less" people on this forum insist on receiving a massive shipment of FAIL come August...

Wait for it.... 😀

Oh and I give you all.....the "Hoosier Rickroll"..........

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2rl5K92DoV0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2rl5K92DoV0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yeah, but this has become almost like a diary to me. So, just another entry for posterity's sake. :redheart:

Course you realize that every time you and Mandy post this silly stuff we add another scenario to what we have planned....

And there are about 15 people involved at this point....

:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

Course you realize that every time you and Mandy post this silly stuff we add another scenario to what we have planned....

And there are about 15 people involved at this point....

:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

Unfortunately I will not be able to participate in your attempt at WIN. I have a doctor's note that limits the amount of FAIL I can see in any given weekend.

Venray & Bald...do you guys hear that? It sounds like some kind of buzzing noise....kind of sounds like "blah blah WIN blah blah blah FAIL"...I don't know it's probably just a bunch of nonsense anyway........ 😉

Venray & Bald...do you guys hear that? It sounds like some kind of buzzing noise....kind of sounds like "blah blah WIN blah blah blah FAIL"...I don't know it's probably just a bunch of nonsense anyway........ 😉

It's probably the sound of the mosquitoes that have camped out on your cerebral cortex and took away your ability to WIN. 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back