• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What I've Learned Since Joining the TMF .

Unfortunately I will not be able to participate in your attempt at WIN. I have a doctor's note that limits the amount of FAIL I can see in any given weekend.

Ah but we will fill your fail quota and save the rest for Nest 09....😀

I've learned that Mondy, Crystal, Impaler, and Venray have forgotten the purpose of this thread and have made it yet another FAIL WAR discussion. 🙁

You're right, bald....we should not hijack the thread.

Returning to topic.....

I've learned that my sense of humor fits in well with many others here. 🙂

Oh...AND that my Family Guy trivia skills are lacking. 😉

True, of course she can. But I love this thread, so that would make me a sad panda. 🙁

Do you want me to call the waaaa haaaa haaaambulance for you??

Take pity on sad pandas. They don't reproduce well in captivity, I'm told.

And I'll skip the "waaaa haaaa", but I'll take a hambulance with cheese, please. Swiss, if you've got it.

So a thread can be hijacked if it's the will of the OP? Would that be a "self-jacking", and if so, is that really appropriate to talk about around the children? :illogical

What have I learned? Hmmm...

People's patience, reading comprehension, and ability to derive meaning with accuracy are all inversely proportional to the length of the written work. This has not, however, impacted my wordiness, alas. 🙁

Expect no response when people aren't soliciting ideas, but be kind enough to offer them when you have them. Never know when they may be useful to whom they're offered.

I've heard that "the only way to win the game is if you don't play", but I've also learned I'm not interested in winning, but rather, teaching people good sportsmanship and better ways to get along.

What you are free to say relies more on your own state of mind than the limitations put forth by any entity, and those artificial limitations are disregarded once you reach the proper state of mind.

I'm sure I'll come up with more.

I've learned that the more members come out to greet the delurkers, the more other lurkers will make themselves known. This is just a hunch, but I'm noticing a lot of delurking lately, which is wonderful.

I've learned that I'm starting to improve at Myriads style trivia but am still pretty overmatched by Avenger.

I've learned when the mods shut down the forum for updates, there will be about 50 guests in the TMF Radio chatroom.

I've learned that my opinion matters to my friends here, which in turn matters to me a great deal. :twohugs:

Take pity on sad pandas. They don't reproduce well in captivity, I'm told.

And I'll skip the "waaaa haaaa", but I'll take a hambulance with cheese, please. Swiss, if you've got it.

So a thread can be hijacked if it's the will of the OP? Would that be a "self-jacking", and if so, is that really appropriate to talk about around the children? :illogical

I have learned not to read the good Capnmad's posts whilst drinking a beverage of any sort....😀

I've learned that if you're silly enough, they create a special place for threads just like this.

And that Crystal's uterus is for sale.

I've learned that you have to treat this forum as a fantasy. Just come here to have fun.:woot:

I've learned that both Classy and CrystalLight do snort when sufficiently tickled.

I've learned that both Classy and CrystalLight do snort when sufficiently tickled.

*applauds Kered* Nicely done. 😀

I've learned that I am Jack Lemmon (it'll make sense in time, folks 😉 ).

I have learned that crystal light on here is not a powered drink mix.
that tickleshotel has a nice hotel clean rooms at a great price why motel 6
i have learned to have fun in the silly forum section
i have learned that most everyone on here is a friend

*applauds Kered* Nicely done. 😀

I've learned that I am Jack Lemmon (it'll make sense in time, folks 😉 ).

Thanks Chris. But to me you look like Jack's son Chris, Chris. Hmmmm.......nah couldn't be.

I've learned that CrystalLight has very lovely feet while AnnieHall has no feet at all. :feets:

The_Sandwich_Chef_0c.gif

This saddens me a little that this thread ended up buried in silly stuff. This is one of my all-time favorite threads.

I've learned not to go to a Columbus bus station on less than 2 hours sleep.

I've learned that Impaler is a toolman.

I've learned where Slappy the Cleaning Gnome works.

I've learned that my best friend has a dismemberment fetish.

I've learned that really good friends will travel obscene distances to be with each other.

I've learned to book early on megabus.

I've learned that breaking down on the side of the road in Delaware is a risk you run on megabus.

I've learned that a munch scene was ready to explode in NYC and just needed a time and location.

I've learned more about myself this year than I ever thought I could figure out through an online fetish forum.

I learned that if you open up, many friends are waiting here to greet you!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back