• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of laugh do you enjoy most?

What kind of laugh do you enjoy most?

• Insanely Loud

Votes: 274 29.9%
  • Normal Laugh

Votes: 285 31.1%
  • Snorting Laugh

Votes: 26 2.8%
  • Soft Laugh/Giggle

Votes: 268 29.3%
  • Silent Laugh

Votes: 63 6.9%

• Total voters
I LIKE A LOUD CRAZY LAZY BUT NOT 2 LOUD WELL YEA I LIKE LOUD I DON'T KNO I THINK I LIKE IT ALL JSUT NOT 2 SILENT I WANNA HEAR BE ABLE 2 HEAR IT.

Awwww, for me, I love to hear a female 'lee softly giggle and squeal as she squirms around under my tickling fingertips 🙂 I enjoy a heartier laugh from a male 'lee, but nothing too loud or raucous 🙂

Luv and laughter,

A like a good true laugh - one that definitely tells you , they are ticklish. One thing I cant abide though is a constant screamer, other than that any sort of laugh is a cool one.

I prefer the soft giggle..like the type of laugh in Rebecca's stocks clip from Rocking. I like that type of tickling...not the type where its just torture... I like it slow

Yeah, Im another giggle fan, all ranges of loudness/softness so long as its a giggle. There's just something about a guffaw coming from a girl that sorta kills the moment...

Any sort of laugh is a pleasure to hear, but I went for a snorting one. I assosciate it with the lee losing total control, despite trying to hold it in. Ah, happy days............😀

I like almost all...

I like almost any kind of laugh only if victim is really ticklish, in others words only real laugh, not faking to be ticklish!!!. 😉 😀😀😀😀😀

Violeta

I Love desesperated laugh... ( not loud )... and when the person I'm tickling beging begging me to stop, and making all kind of promeses... i just love that moment.... 😱

Attachments

• violet.jpg
    violet.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 76
I prefer an infectious laugh, it can be loud or soft that dissolves into silent laughter. It shows that the tickling has weakened her.

Lem

soft... definately...

well... hear the laugh of this clip... and if the laugh is loud... it can brake = like nails in the bulletboard... (is this the word?)

Bulletbord = Blackbord?? The ones, that I remember were at school when I was young...

Attachments

Any laugh except snorting is pretty much okay with me. If I want snorting I'll go tickle a pig. As long as the laugh is genuine and not put-on then I'm cool with it and I even think that giggling is cute and very feminine but, I prefer to have it build and build and build until it sounds like total, mind shattering madness!
Wailing like a demon, screaming like a banshee and cackling like a witch! Music to my ears!

Last edited:
A nice, soft ticklish giggle does the trick for me everytime. Enough to know that she is ticklish, but not so much that I start feeling guilty. (So theres no question about carrying on!!)

I like soft giggles and laughter. It makes for sure enjoyment and they squirm and try to get away.

Laughing/Silent laugh

Getting someone to laugh hard into silent laughter is the best. I hate it when they scream or just slighlty giggle

i enjoy to hear the most soft laughter and giggling 🙂 because thoses to types of laughter just seem to be playful and nice (compared to the rest of the choices that is)

My Favorite Laugh

I answered "normal laugh" although that didn't seem very discriptive. My actual favorite laugh is when the "victim" just begins to loose control and can't stop laughing. It isn't intense enough to cause him or her to scream yet, but just that point when they realize that their resistance is gone. That is a wonderful moment I think for both the top and the bottom. That moment of surrender to sensation. I would describe it as a steady laugh that is gradually escallating from a giggle to a belly laugh.

JerryB

I love making the ticklee laughing insanely,and begging me to stop!

I chose normal laugh, but to be more precisely it has to be something between insanely loud and normal. I preffer the musical laugh, where you clearly hear the 'a' in. Just try to imagine, you'd probably know it.

A laugh which isn't controllable. If it's too loud the neighbours probably hear us, Antwerp (where I live in) is really that densely populated. I oncely had a girlfriend, who used to say thing like: "I love to be tickled, but not here" or "I love to be tickled, but I'm afraid to lose too much control" (the last one sounded like a request to tie her up).

While we never had it about our fetish, am I pretty sure she also had it. I told her I had a feet fetish, and she directly asked me if I had another fetish beside that. It was because she knew I was into tickling, it's like as if she was spying on this website (who knows).

EDIT: Oh yeah! When I told her about my feet fetish, she laughed loudly about it and considered me weird and that same day she would tease me by playing with her feet over my body and between my legs or in my face. But the slightest touch on her sole resulted in her laughing, she was really hyperticklish, uncontrollably. The first time we actually had sex, was the day she got to know about my feet fetish, though have i never told about my tickling fetish, she loved short sessions, never had the needs to tell her.

Last edited:
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back