• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of laugh do you enjoy most?

What kind of laugh do you enjoy most?

• Insanely Loud

Votes: 274 29.9%
  • Normal Laugh

Votes: 285 31.1%
  • Snorting Laugh

Votes: 26 2.8%
  • Soft Laugh/Giggle

Votes: 268 29.3%
  • Silent Laugh

Votes: 63 6.9%

• Total voters
normal laughter

I prefer natural laughter. Like when a woman finds something really funny,e.g comedy show,and starts laughing finding it hard to stop.Why not join my yahoo group womenlaughing

😀 Hi
I seem to be in the smallest percent.....but what I really like is when you get the hear all different types of laughter depending on where you tickle 😀 😀

I think Fran Drescher, of "The Nanny", would have exquisite feet, but if that laugh of hers is to be believed, I think I'd have to wear earplugs while tickling her.

I can be some where and I hear a woman laugh and I get so turned on .the laugh is very important.

I meself like to hear people laugh with food or drink in their mouths but, TK likes the screaming, hysterical type he does! He likes for them to cry and beg fer mercy as well! He's very sadistic he is! That I can asure ye!

I went with insanely loud!
I love it when my tickle victim is screaming begging and laughing as loud as humanly possible! That tells me I really got them GOOD!(or bad depending on how you look at it)

M1

i like a giggling that turns into normal laughter nothing oo loud or too soft

I Love To Hear Her Laugh

I love to hear a steady giggling and sexy laugh as I tantalize her pretty feet.

I have a soft giggle myself..and I refer to hear that in my friends that I tickle gently and slowly. 😉

I just go for your normal every day laugh, giggles would work for me too. But I dont like it too loud and snorting isnt my thing.

I like a soft, steady laugh. I don't want my 'lee to sound like they're in agony, I want them to sound like they're enjoying it!!

The best laugh is an uncontrolable giggle combined with irresistable hornieness.

sexy laughing

I think the soft laugh and giggle from a woman is quite sexy and arousing.

I like all types of laughter. now the best turn on tho is when she trys to hold it in and just can`t anymore.....the out of control shuff is the real turn on

I see myself having somewhere between a normal laugh and a quiet giggling ifI was being tickled consistently 😀 .

I like it when I hear soft laugh/giggle. It sounded so cute by the time it starts.

It's hard for me to vote because I like them all lol.

The entire poll (except for the insanely loud choice) sums up my gf. She giggles, gets hysterical, and goes silent after prolonged tickling. And every so often, she'll even snort; very soft n femme snorts. and its adorable when it happens, especially since it embarasses her.

Laughter is music 🙂

I wouldn't blame her. I'd be embarassed too if I snorted, even if it's quiet. 😱

If you have feet, let me tickle them, please. 😍

i almost went for soft giggling, because it sets the mood, but then i thought a good fast, sexy laugh interspersed with pleading and hints of regret sends me wild.

I like a good deep laugh, when the lee just can't hold back but isnt squealing! heaven

I like playing with my Lee and making her do all of these laughs. It's always fun to play like that.😉

*grins* as my little lee knows so well, I absolutely adore being able to pull light, happy giggles out of my victim. Sometimes I'll do a bit of harder tickling if I want to push the limits, but I know just how pleasant giggling to featherlight touches is and I love being able to give that back to her 🙂

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back