• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of laugh do you enjoy most?

What kind of laugh do you enjoy most?

• Insanely Loud

Votes: 274 29.9%
  • Normal Laugh

Votes: 285 31.1%
  • Snorting Laugh

Votes: 26 2.8%
  • Soft Laugh/Giggle

Votes: 268 29.3%
  • Silent Laugh

Votes: 63 6.9%

• Total voters
I like them all except screamers. You don't know if it tickles or they are in pain. Loud is ok as long as they neighbors don't hear. Soft gigles are sexy. Snorting is cute and silent is good too.

Soft gigles are sexy.

Yep, I agree. And that's how I voted as well. Who needs to replace the cracked windows and mirrors that a screamer might cause? Or deal with the police reports... 😉

Of the five, I like all but silent. It makes me wonder if she's either not ticklish, or hyperventilating. Soft giggles are good because you can keep those going longer, loud is the most arousing for me personally. I don't like pure screams, but screams with timbres of giggling are fine. I also don't like cackles (think Dita from Magic Touch.)

insanly loud isn't my thing. i'm more silent laugh/giggle type of person.:ayyy:

Has anyone ever seen that episode of family guy where they had peter with that blonde who had the squeaky voice, and when he kissed her or something, she had that...indescribable laugh? That's the laugh I like coming out of a girl.

I don't like the chick's laugh to be deep and I don't like screaming either.

Has anyone ever seen that episode of family guy where they had peter with that blonde who had the squeaky voice, and when he kissed her or something, she had that...indescribable laugh? That's the laugh I like coming out of a girl.

You have to be kidding. She sounds like a horse or mule or something.
:ducky:

Loud and intense lets me know that the person is truly being tickled and is enjoying what I'm doing to them, makes my job easier and also makes me tickle longer.

I like the kind of laugh that sounds like she's getting turned on. I also like it when she says she'll do anything I want... It makes me feel so powerful.

It's a mix for me. Primarily, soft laugh/giggle throughout. Insanely loud let's me know when I've hit a good spot 😉, and a silent laugh let's you know they're gone, and a normal laugh can be just fine as well.

I prefer the soft giggle..like the type of laugh in Rebecca's stocks clip from Rocking. I like that type of tickling...not the type where its just torture... I like it slow

i totally agree with you...when it's torture, it stops being fun for me. :laughing:

A soft giggle/laugh like a purring little tiny kitten almost like she's getting ready to moan through her laughter 😉 and a normal laugh not too deep or too high pitched is also okay

As long as she's laughing from the tickling then i know that i'm doing it right and that she is enjoying it by me :ggrin:

Hmmm, kind of a combination of all, except silent. A giggle when I begin gently tickling, then full out bellowing and pleading for the tickling to stop when I dig in 😉

Assuming this is while tickling is occurring? Well, I guess it'd be the same either way. I don't like loud, shrieking laughter. The type that's as much scream as laugh. In addition to being hard on the ears, it sounds so pained. If I'm tickling someone, its a playful, enjoyable activity we both want. While there is definitely an aspect of control and domination in straddling her waist and running my fingers up and down her sides, I don't consider it to be a sadistic experience.

Its the BD and not SM in BDSM (B also not required. Hell, in a tickle fight there isn't much D either, is there?). I don't consider myself to be enjoying inflicting a negative experience on the lee, and I don't think of the lee as perversely enjoying feeling something negative (like pain). I apologize to the SM fans for not adequately describing their thing, but I feel mine is qualitatively different. The lee wants to be tickled because she enjoys it. It makes her feel good, its affectionate and maybe sexual. She enjoys my ministrations, and I in turn love the impact such a simple thing can have on another.

With all that premise: I prefer a soft giggle or silent laughter. Something giggly and happy sounding. A playful noise that doesn't erupt in screams, but slowly collapses into silent shuddering, a blushing face inaudibly mirthful. A girlish laugh that eggs me on and almost dares me to keep going even if pleading for it to stop. That's the sound I'm looking for.

Yea, I know. TL;DR

Love it loud. Maybe unfairly, but I measure a lee's ticklishness by volume output, and the louder it is, the more enjoyable it is for me.

Love it loud. Maybe unfairly, but I measure a lee's ticklishness by volume output, and the louder it is, the more enjoyable it is for me.

There is no unfairness here particularly if the 'lee is very much into it. I can see your logic here.

My thoughts on this are that I like to see the 'lee's struggle for control. My gauge in seeing this how high I can get the pitch. The higher and my frantic the better. It is totally a control thing. :lol

There is no unfairness here particularly if the 'lee is very much into it. I can see your logic here.

My thoughts on this are that I like to see the 'lee's struggle for control. My gauge in seeing this how high I can get the pitch. The higher and my frantic the better. It is totally a control thing. :lol

My sentiments exactly. It's a difficult poll to answer, since all laughter is good to me~ it's just a scale in intensity as well as just the reaction of the lee at the time. A soft laugh may not mean it's less intense or ticklish as a loud one, but perhaps more representative of the 'lee giving in control.

If your intent is to constantly tickle in progressively intense manners so that they're always struggling for that control, you're going to get a variety of different kinds of laughter.

Gosh I love silent laughter too~ the shaking, the smile, the gasp of air that follows before more laughter... it's freaking amazing. <3

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back