• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what video game are you playing?

You know, I have Xbox360.. and I've never played a Halo game. I might get Reach, too, because it looks to have an impressive amount of content when it comes to the multiplayer, and the campaign looks pretty compelling as well..

There's a review up on gametrailers.com that I just finished watching, and that kinda pushed me towards buying it.

It should keep me busy until Call of Duty: Black Ops at the very least.

dig_dug.jpg

International Basketball Manager 2010. It's not too good, but the first basketball manager with real teams and player names I've come across 🙂

Just got done creating a new profile on NBA Streets Vol 2. Old games are still fun! Hell, later on I'm gonna run through Max Payne 2 again!

Still addicted to "Batman: Arkham Asyslum" , on PC. Hell, even the demo was addictive...I played it for months before buying the actual game (I was having too much fun). lol

Can't wait for its sequal. ....Well, okay, yes I CAN wait, especially if it ends up being an even better game. :couch:

Still addicted to "Batman: Arkham Asyslum" , on PC. Hell, even the demo was addictive...I played it for months before buying the actual game (I was having too much fun). lol

Can't wait for its sequal. ....Well, okay, yes I CAN wait, especially if it ends up being an even better game. :couch:

I can't wait, but it won't be out for a while

I've been revisiting the old Quest for Glory adventure/rpg computer game series from Sierra (Thank God for DOSbox!). I ran a thief all the way from the first game through the fourth, and now I'm working with a wizard. AGD Interactive did a VGA remake of the second game in the series, which was remarkably well-done, and enhanced the combat gameplay, making the action more interesting. The remake is available for free, HERE.

Just finished Mass Effect for the 2nd time playing as Commander wolf ugly 😀

and now I'm hooked on fallout 3. As usual, I'm about 2 years behind the curve.

Playing through Fable III a second time. Created probably the greatest basketball team of all time in NBA 2K10. On year 34 in NCAA 10 and a little Black Ops or Halo Reach here and there.

I was going to start a new thread but figured I would just mention it here. I'm so pumped for the new nintendo 3ds that I made this my homepage.

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds#

only two weeks 😀

Now Playing
PS3
Dragon Age Origins
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare expansion
Marvel VS Capcom 3
Sports Champions

Xbox
NHL 11
Ninja Blade

PC
Starcraft 2

Im looking forward to both this and the ngp being released. Let us know what you think of it when you get it.

haha I will, but chances are I'll be so impressed with it you may never hear from me again haha

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back