• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what video game are you playing?

a) How did I miss this? This shit's awesome!

b) I'm playing this game, recently acquired through my Wii and I still love it!

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/36oV97WS3kI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/36oV97WS3kI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

I forgot this thread existed haha. Well to update my going-ons, on 360, I still play Black Ops or Monday Night Combat, or whichever popular 1st or 3rd person shooter I get requested to play.

I just completed Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep 100% and now I can't wait for 3 to come out.

Pokemon Black is my new on the go obsession. Totally revamped the series and it's amazing again.

Now my first love, my PS3, I've become a trophy hunter. Obtained 13 platinum trophies and I'm working on more. Currently playing; Marvel vs Capcom 3, Uncharted 2 multi player, helping a few friends out in Resident Evil 5, finishing up Final Fantasy XIII side quests and the occasional return to DJ Hero 2 and NBA Jam.

I'm so cool, I'm playing Tales of Symphonia.

The original or the one released for the Wii? I played the Wii one and absolutely loved it! NOTHING WRONG WITH TALES OF SYMPHONIA! or any Tales game for that matter... Tales of Vesperia for Xbox 360 was my favourite.

The original or the one released for the Wii? I played the Wii one and absolutely loved it! NOTHING WRONG WITH TALES OF SYMPHONIA! or any Tales game for that matter... Tales of Vesperia for Xbox 360 was my favourite.

Its the original. I'm like halfway through the game now. =/

360:
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Ghostbusters

PC:
Minecraft
Team Fortress 2
Titan's Quest: Immortal Throne

games I can't wait for; GoW 3, battlefield 3, and batman arkham city!
what I'm playing now; BF 2

I've not played that one yet, would expect it to be cheaper by now, but it isn't. I did go through Abyss a month ago. LOADING TIMES!!!

Currently playing Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Waiting for Arkham City. Also thought of getting the new Deus Ex, but I could never get into the first one. (I still have it, tried to a few weeks ago)

I'm playing Final Fantasy: the Crystal Bearers on Wii. I don't know if I like it or hate it. The dialogue/voice-acting is definitely irritating, and I have a love-hate relationship with the controls. I mean, it's definitely different for a Final Fantasy, but I wonder if basing the entire combat system around the Wii remote was a good idea. It just seems odd that people would be afraid of "arcane people" whose only power seems to be limited telekinesis. Also, the main character's powers seem to multiply ten fold during the cut-scenes. It's kept my interest, though. :shrug:

Playing Rusty Hearts (closed beta). I got a key from a friend who was interviewed for a job position at that game company.

Currently playing
PS3
Mortal Kombat
Crysis 2

Ninja Blade
Supreme Commander 2

PC
Starcraft 2
Witcher 2

BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 for the 3DS.

Wanting to replay Tales of Vesperia though...

Just picked up Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the PS3 so I'm playing that mostly. I'll hop onto Mortal Kombat for multiplayer if my friends want to play though.

Currently replaying Batman: Arkham Asylum, Dead Space 2, and putting in my usual amount of time on WoW. XD

I'm about to go pick up Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Just finished Fear 3.

I've been addicted to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for almost a year now. Can't stop playing multiplayer.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back