• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was your first game changer tickling skill?

Actually, I do recall a skill.... just being patient. If you graze around certain areas, like the shoulder blades, those are tied to armpits. So just don't rush!

mine was the skill of being able to feel the hyperticklish hotspots in the abdominal area (where u can actually feel the spasming inside as ur tickling and focus on them)

I know others its discovery of the hairbrushing method for soles etc but what was yours?

bonus question- how did u originally learn it?
Hey there!
I used to tickle my girl best friend a lot!
For me it was when I learned that I didn't just need to scrach the soles but really move my hand all around the foot.
Keep in mind that I unfortunately never tied her or anything, it was just for fun so i needed to pin her down with full force to be able to work on her socked feet (these socks sometimes even got loose) but we both enjoyed it!

Not sure if this is helpful, but the biggest game changer for me wasn't a direct tickling skill. It was learning that totally vanilla girls can become great lees. Originally they had no interest in tickling. Their initial responses were minor. It took years for me to learn that you should just date first, with no emphasis on tickling, to get comfortable. If there's chemistry, they get more willing to experiment and please. Some even get converted and end up loving it, able to orgasm from tickles alone
This....this right here! My Super power! 👆

My game changed skill was actually just learning how to be creative with tools and techniques. It started when I left my finger guitar picks on when a girlfriend was messing with me while playing and I tickled her. That surprise to hpw much more ticklish she was with the picks on my fingers really opened my eyes to how different things could be used different ways

My game changed skill was actually just learning how to be creative with tools and techniques. It started when I left my finger guitar picks on when a girlfriend was messing with me while playing and I tickled her. That surprise to hpw much more ticklish she was with the picks on my fingers really opened my eyes to how different things could be used different ways
While there is nothing better than having your fingers on the pulse of the Lee (you can feel their little telltale tension and tremors etc with fingertips on their "spots'...yu can also feel the over-all general degree of heightened sensitivity as you 'work'...Im sorry I meant as you 'play'...
But the variety of tools is rather extensive now days and bears evaluation and utilization especially if you are having fun with multiple sessions with same Lee..
Oil is a big one...Oil w fingers...then with a. hairbrush for soles and arches,,,and even on tummy and torso (with oil) the dreaded groomer gloves with oil are devastating for sure.....pipecleaners for between toes...silk scarves....to use as a long stimulating fabric as well as body 'flossers' if you hold the ends and drag them across the tummy or torso, across the arches...or under knees. then we get to manual toothbrushes that have that split handle (half is silicone half is a soft plastic--the silicone is great...the texture as you drag it across the area makes it like a fingertip on steroids for slow grazing....then comes the elec toothbrushes, the elec flossers esp the double pronged. and can be applied after oiling (ie the toes) for a wonderful effect.

so yes learning to be creative is all part of the fun of tickling, to be sure!

While there is nothing better than having your fingers on the pulse of the Lee (you can feel their little telltale tension and tremors etc with fingertips on their "spots'...yu can also feel the over-all general degree of heightened sensitivity as you 'work'...Im sorry I meant as you 'play'...
But the variety of tools is rather extensive now days and bears evaluation and utilization especially if you are having fun with multiple sessions with same Lee..
Oil is a big one...Oil w fingers...then with a. hairbrush for soles and arches,,,and even on tummy and torso (with oil) the dreaded groomer gloves with oil are devastating for sure.....pipecleaners for between toes...silk scarves....to use as a long stimulating fabric as well as body 'flossers' if you hold the ends and drag them across the tummy or torso, across the arches...or under knees. then we get to manual toothbrushes that have that split handle (half is silicone half is a soft plastic--the silicone is great...the texture as you drag it across the area makes it like a fingertip on steroids for slow grazing....then comes the elec toothbrushes, the elec flossers esp the double pronged. and can be applied after oiling (ie the toes) for a wonderful effect.

ur expert level!!!

Unpredictably, slowly attacking ticklish spots, and discovering how ticklish some girls are behind their knees and on their inner thighs.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the inner thighs are the most ticklish spot on most girls.

Unpredictably, slowly attacking ticklish spots, and discovering how ticklish some girls are behind their knees and on their inner thighs.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the inner thighs are the most ticklish spot on most girls.
Inner thighs is not only my favorite spot to tickle, but BY FAR the most ticklish spot in my experience. Most women just haven't really been tickled there thoroughly enough to know it I find

Inner thighs is not only my favorite spot to tickle, but BY FAR the most ticklish spot in my experience. Most women just haven't really been tickled there thoroughly enough to know it I find
It's true that the inner thighs may be a 'death spot' for many females...but if we are honest, many men would share the same 'd-spot'...bec the same holds true for men...most MEN haven't been thoroughly and properly explored/tickled on that spot to really 'find out'. The overwhelming amount of video content available is so predominantly M/F, that we don't see the most intense reactions and responses from male Lee's...

I have posted a few clips on hips / belly tickling that really show how ticklish these spots are for girls.... I know that men would be as ticklish with the same intensity of tickling. I've seen clips over the years that reflect this as well, just not posted nearly as frequently as M/F. We dont see that fact of 'ticklish equality' reflected as much bec of what ppl want to produce and buy! That get's into another discussion of market driven content and who chooses to be a content provider. IMHO you have to look at situations where ppl post who are not a ''professional content provider", IE 'amateur' content posted for pure fun to see the wider range of who can tickle and who is ticklish .... And its not just the girls....🙂 !

But under similar circumstances...certain 'spots'.....both sexes would respond to a thorough and proper tickling with the same degree of involuntary reactions, etc. ( personal experience with that fact, btw - Ive posted those comments before).

It's true that the inner thighs may be a 'death spot' for many females...but if we are honest, many men would share the same 'd-spot'...bec the same holds true for men...most MEN haven't been thoroughly and properly explored/tickled on that spot to really 'find out'. The overwhelming amount of video content available is so predominantly M/F, that we don't see the most intense reactions and responses from male Lee's...

I have posted a few clips on hips / belly tickling that really show how ticklish these spots are for girls.... I know that men would be as ticklish with the same intensity of tickling. I've seen clips over the years that reflect this as well, just not posted nearly as frequently as M/F. We dont see that fact of 'ticklish equality' reflected as much bec of what ppl want to produce and buy! That get's into another discussion of market driven content and who chooses to be a content provider. IMHO you have to look at situations where ppl post who are not a ''professional content provider", IE 'amateur' content posted for pure fun to see the wider range of who can tickle and who is ticklish .... And its not just the girls....🙂 !

But under similar circumstances...certain 'spots'.....both sexes would respond to a thorough and proper tickling with the same degree of involuntary reactions, etc. ( personal experience with that fact, btw - Ive posted those comments before).
in all the tickle torturings I did which wasnt loads but probz about 15-20 I never once found inner thighs as most ticklish it was always various locations on the abdomen but there again most of mine were males and like I said we only did a few

I thought the point was to point out the game changer, not everything you do lol this knowledge is great, but which one was your game changer

I thought the point was to point out the game changer, not everything you do lol this knowledge is great, but which one was your game changer
I was simply acknowledging from your comment about tools and "being creative" and how to use a variety.

As far as my own game changer skills, you need to go back to the first part of the original thread for that information (February 2024) where I mentioned the ability to keep the Lee at a ticklish state with a 'ramping up' method... and using a verbal cue to increase the Lee's ticklishness.

This very interesting thread is long and has many excellent back and forth responses, so one needs to go back to the start and read more (or all of it) to obtain the full experience of everyone's replies.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back