• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which TC Video Model to Tickle???

Explain !

Wrong answer??? No, It's a joke! I always call myself 'Chinese Tickler in Black' because I want to study to you! I will construct the first 'Tickle Company' in China!!!

Well TIB,

You are right, so Lee Sorrenson it is! For both ways!😀

Raul

I'd have to say Lacey. Sadly, she never appeared in a full video, but I saw her in a few of TC's old Members Only site clips. TIB should definitely ressurect that footage for a compilation someday.

Rachelle, Sara, Syddra, and Kristin Lea are all close seconds though. Sara lost a point or two when I read that she bailed after the really intense stuff. (Of course, that could be why Lacey never did a full vid to begin with. LOL)

I'm more ler than lee, but to tickle me: Priscilla James. Hands down. (Well, hands all over actually. 😉 )

MrPartickler said:
I'd have to say Lacey. Sadly, she never appeared in a full video,
lacey. hmmm. lets see. she was a long curly haired blonde right? was hogtied in one scene? is that the model you're describing?

tickler n black said:
lacey. hmmm. lets see. she was a long curly haired blonde right? was hogtied in one scene? is that the model you're describing?

Yes. That's the one. There were other clips of her too if I remember correctly. Ginger (of "Ginger Giggles" fame, I believe) was tickling her with a long feather in one scene. Lacey was outstretched, width-wise across a bed....wrists tied together, ankles tied together....then each cluster bound to the bedframe. She was wearing blue jeans and a zebra print-striped bikini top (bordered in pink I think) in that scene.... There may have been a brownish-beige comforter with a black, floral print on the bed that twisted and bunched beneathe her in response to her futile struggle escape Ginger's ticklish assault.... 😉

oh, so umm...yeah, I think that's her, but my memory isn't what it used to be. 😀

Re: Re: Spider sense is tingling

tickler n black said:
ha ha! i was gonna say something myself wallstreet but you covered it nicely.

elke jamison!?!?!?!? 🙂

Definitely a thousand pardons and apologies to Ms. Elke J and Tickler in Black for the misspelling of Elke Jeinsen's name. I don't know where my head was.

Take care!

Another good one is Jamie, from "Student's Body." (God, if only SHE had had on pantyhose!) She was only tickled in the end of that video, but was much better than the girl she tickled in the beginning.

Viviana is another great choice, beautiful, real laugh. It's ashamed she is only in the small downloadable clips, and not a full screen DVD.

Dammit! Will you guys ever get back in business? Why tittilate us with this question in the first place, TIB!?

(This sounds angry, but is actually a compliment and a valid question...🙂)

Thanks for posting this question, it's great! I'd love to tickle Darby or Kristen, they are the best! Tied in a sitting position has always been awesome. To be tickled, Pricilla and Kristen!!!! Like that one where they tickled the girl together, yeah, that would be the best time ever!!!! I'd glady help make that vid 😉

1/ I would give vital parts of my anatomy to be able to tickle Sierra Baynes. Rachael Smith comes a very close second. I think I liked Rachael so much because she got worked over by yourself. There was never a pro-longed scene of Cierra suffering severely, only that 8 minute scene from Bound By Laughter, which was otherwise, a quite boring and sedate video. (Something of a rarity from TC, I have to say.

How owuld I tickle Cierra? In stocks and a hog-tie. 😀

2/ None of them, because I'm not a lee.

Oh I forgot about Jamie. She is a hottie!

Raul

What I would love to know is, what's the deal with some of those downloadable clips and streaming clips that weren't in videos or DVD's, but that are on the website? Are you guys still shooting videos, and just putting them out in small format, or were those old, unused footage?

I remember on the old site, for example, there were pictures of Jamie being tickled, that never appeared in a video. Now you have all these new, extraordinary models, Viviana, Ariel, etc., who are confined to small little clips, but should be seen in full screen glory. (Especially Ariel being tickled in pantyhose on that sofa - oh my GOD!) Or the genie video with Viviana, or Ariel as the teacher.

Because I know if you get back into the DVD business, I would buy all the ones with Ariel, and Viviana, and Jamie, and whoever else. Hmmmmmm, something to think about......

...anyone else?

Hopefully TIB won't be annoyed by my answering for him.

TC have dropped out of the business of selling physical media like VHS and DVD's for the forseeable future. This was for a variety of reasons. Right now it's easier for them to sell downloadable media via the internet. That's why all the new stuff is being produced in online movies and clips.

I remember her! I've got three of her clips somewhere in my HD from when I was a femfeet member. She had arse-length black hair didn't she?

the first girl to come to mind...

... was pricsilla james. and i'd chose her as both the ticklee, and tickler. positions? unrestrained of course! that way we both can be both at the same time, and let the best tickler win!
steve

I'm going to bypass the long line for Priscilla and say I'd pick Kristin Lea as a 'lee and 'ler. I've been impressed with her videos that I've seen and it looks like she is rather skilled...

Hey Biscuit, I remember Mystery very well, and totally agree with you!

Raul

How the hell do you pick one , TIB ???

Crystal from Ticklish Merchandise..and in the exact same position over the 2 sawhorses....the most immobilizing bondage for underarm tickling i have ever seen.

Honorable mentions to : Sara, Kristin Lea, and Miss James

Jesella!

Jesella is absolutely sexy and her laugh is perfect. I could spend hours tickling her, but if all I had was an hour I would have to tickle her non-stop!

gig1965 said:
Crystal from Ticklish Merchandise..and in the exact same position over the 2 sawhorses....the most immobilizing bondage for underarm tickling i have ever seen.

I second this notion! Crystal goes absolutely bonkers on that contraption (methinks her feet were being worked over by an unseen assailant whilst her underarms were getting it on camera, but I digress...). Wonderful clip! (TC5148 for the uninitiated.)

I would definitely have to pick Ariane. The bellybutton is my favorite spot to tickle and her's seems to be extremely ticklish. I would have her tied while standing up and attack her bellybutton for the full hour.

As far as tickling me, I would keep with Ariane so she can still be in my company.

I am assuming the thread is resurected because you want to know again TIB?

If so, you know my answer: Audrey Dupree

peace out,
daddy

as much i love priscilla james, id have to go with nikki west from the 1999-2000 era, she pretty much dissapeared as far as i can tell, but her in a set of nice stocks would be just about perfect. peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

"you say this thing has anti terrorist capabilites......are you saying its armed?"

no mention of Meghan?!!!!!

any topic of "favorite T C ticklee: that does not mention my "T C Meghan"..... 😛oke3:

is beyond :yowzer: "ludicricity"!!!! :yowzer:

😱 jaba 😱

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back