• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who do you know has the worst smelling flatulence?

TicklishLurker said:
Hmmmm - out of those I actually know, I'd say a tie between my dog and my dad, now - it was my brother Todd before he chose to get off the booze & drugs. Alcoholic farts are not fun to smell. Especially if they've been on a bender.

ooooo hon please dont encourage maniac and this silly thread lol o and btw i just learned today that if you light a match while uh you know, it actually can get set on fire....

isabeau :couch: :bouncybou

isabeau said:
ooooo hon please dont encourage maniac and this silly thread lol o and btw i just learned today that if you light a match while uh you know, it actually can get set on fire....

isabeau :couch: :bouncybou

Hell, your just finding that out now? you are going to try it right? :idunno:

I just wanted to apologize for not having any releases lately. ill do my best to make up for it. :manicd:

Good news folks! ive been having some serious releases thanks to an italian sub with all the goodies on it. finally im back! :wavingguy

The ham and cheese on rye with bean salad and milk is REALLY beginning to work. Maniac would be proud of me. :bump:

kered said:
The ham and cheese on rye with bean salad and milk is REALLY beginning to work. Maniac would be proud of me. :bump:

Yes i am. theres a tear of joy trickling down my cheek even as i type this reply. :bowing:

Damn! i just had a release today that i could swear drew some serious mud! thank god it was a false alarm. that would have sucked having that happen at a customers house. :xlime:

Be proud of me Maniac. That one lifted me off the chair. :woot:

I have one.. My boyfriend and his 2 friends took me to a baseball game and we were stuck in traffic... His one friend thought he was all cute and was farting (the silent killers) in the back seat and I swear it smelt like rotten eggs and hot dogs! We almost died in the car! Then at the game he was doing it and people near us moved cause it was so bad! THEN on the way home he started again and we were yelling at him even more cause now it was just annoying and gross and it smelt like mustard and beans and eggs! Thought you would all like to know that! 🙂

probably my sis's kid's. It'd probably make tear gas seem like nothing.

I had two bowls of bean soup for lunch. I'll check in later. 😎

maniactickler said:
Thanks tulip. i always love a good flatulence story. :happyfloa

Ok then here is another one... I shouldn't share this but we are family..... My boyfriend ate something really smelly one night and as I was laying in bed 1/2 asleep he started to laugh! I don't know why he is laughing and I was so tired I didn't care! Well, I should have cared.... All of a sudden I hear this long high pitched squeak and then the covers were over my head! YUP, you guessed it... He trapped me with his smelly tooter under the blanket! As I was screaming and yelling that I thought I was gonna die from inhaling toxic fumes, I was kicking and got free..... needles to say I don't trust him when he eats certain things and I sleep on the couch those nights! lol

One time I ate some chinese food and almost knocked myself out. I kid you not. I couldn't stop gasing myself to sleep.
They should put a warning or something:

Please don't stand near flames or in a solitude room for 24 hours after consumming this meal.

A girl I knew told me that when she was growing up, one of her friends let loose one so bad it literally made her vomit. Top that!

CaptainQuantum said:
A girl I knew told me that when she was growing up, one of her friends let loose one so bad it literally made her vomit. Top that!
All I have to say to thet is EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate:

tulipangel said:

Ok then here is another one... I shouldn't share this but we are family..... My boyfriend ate something really smelly one night and as I was laying in bed 1/2 asleep he started to laugh! I don't know why he is laughing and I was so tired I didn't care! Well, I should have cared.... All of a sudden I hear this long high pitched squeak and then the covers were over my head! YUP, you guessed it... He trapped me with his smelly tooter under the blanket! As I was screaming and yelling that I thought I was gonna die from inhaling toxic fumes, I was kicking and got free..... needles to say I don't trust him when he eats certain things and I sleep on the couch those nights! lol

The dutch oven! i love it! nothing better than that. consider yourself honored. :woot:

CaptainQuantum said:

Do you have her friends number? :woot:

Ticklerguy4u said:
One time I ate some chinese food and almost knocked myself out. I kid you not. I couldn't stop gasing myself to sleep.
They should put a warning or something:

Please don't stand near flames or in a solitude room for 24 hours after consumming this meal.

Chinese just tends to give me diarrhea. :sowrong:

I had a bunch of apple cobbler last night. Just let one fly and it moved the coffee table about two feet. :jester:

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back