• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women From The TMF I'd Love To Tickle

:woot: Wow~thanks very much to Onslaught, Sean (you're gonna get it for that crack Mister--HEE!) and stdave~y'all are such sweethearts for the mention!
XOXO

The Sean Man said:
Hmmmm....so many to choose from :woot:

Steph (Is there a list she ISN'T on?)
Kis123 (Though I suspect she wants to tickle me even worse) 😱
SultryBrunette (The name alone......)🙂
Ticklekitten (Beware kitten....soon I'll be comin' to get ya) :firedevil

:xpulcy: :Kiss1: And to think I am only a couple of hours away!

The Sean Man said:
Hmmmm....so many to choose from :woot:
Kis123 (Though I suspect she wants to tickle me even worse) 😱

'Ya got that right baby!!! <<<<---- :woot: :devil2: :feets: :tickle:

tickleshotel said:
Thank you sweetie! :twohugs: Trust me,I thought I was primarily a Ticklee but at a gathering I experienced being Both a Ticklee and Tickler and I love giving tickling just as much as I love receiving 😎 I may not be experienced fully as a Tickler as alot of other female lers here but I am always learning new techniques and don;t be fooled thinking I am always showing mercy :firedevil

just how i like it sweetie no mercy at all. and females make better taunters i've heard before. if only i could get to a gathering where i could meet you and other forum members. maybe next year. xoxo

isabeau :smilelove :grouphug:

Been a while since I've posted so I'll say:

tickleshotel
ticklekitten
Mimi
kis123
SultryBrunette
steph
irishgirl5
ticklishKandy

and countless others whom I have no time to name now..but you know who you are! 😀

Iluv2Btickled said:

tickleshotel
ticklekitten
Mimi
kis123
SultryBrunette
steph
irishgirl5
ticklishKandy

and countless others whom I have no time to name now..but you know who you are! 😀

Wow thanks for including me 😀 Going to Motown gathering by any chance?

Aww, thank you little Lena sweet string Queen...
XOXO

Iluv2Btickled said:

steph

Iluv2Btickled said:

tickleshotel
ticklekitten
Mimi
kis123
SultryBrunette
steph
irishgirl5
ticklishKandy

Aw thank you I got metioned lol...
my victims would be...hmmm...lol,
ticklkitten
mimi
sultrybrunette
ticklishhotel...
um there are many more just named a few

Foot Tickler Delight

I am a lurker here for a number of years, living in Northern Virginia, and hoping one day to meet one (or hopefully more) of the lovely ladies here. I would love to go to NEST. If someone could tell me what I need to do, my e-mail is [email protected].

Tickling has been a fantasy of mine for a long time, but I just haven't met anyone who really likes it. I am single and available. Any females that would like to be tickled - PLEASE let me know. I am 46 years old and while not the most attractive, completely enjoy giving a lady her most intense pleasure.

One day..........

Oh I think I know what you mean, I miss you so much too. Its unbearable:twohugs: And SO tell me how ticklish she is lol.

I think I am in big trouble! Someone told me that there was a line of people waiting to get ahold of me. But I am going to enjoy every minute of it! Kitten hon, I am very looking foward to meeting you finally. I can't wait to give you a big hug. Whatever you do, DONT tell Irish how ticklish I am or where. lol Her and Viper will definitely use it against me at NEST if I go next year.

Iluv2Btickled said:

kis123

Well my beautiful musical queen:

I know nothing about string instruments, but I carry a mean banjo pick! :tickle:

I'd love to tickle kis, too. Her banjo picks, I'm sure, would work on her soles as well as her lees'. I'd also like to tickle ali32, steph, Mimi, tickleshotel, Sultry, kitten, and TklDuo-Ann.

isabeau{E} said:
just how i like it sweetie no mercy at all. and females make better taunters i've heard before. if only i could get to a gathering where i could meet you and other forum members. maybe next year. xoxo

isabeau :smilelove :grouphug:

Isabeau sweetie,I'm sure you know all of us would love to have you attend Nest 2006 :woot: I went this year for the 1st time and had a unbelievable wonderful time just meeting and socializing with everyone else there that attended..I flew from Arizona to Philadelphia and every cent I spent going there was worth it!

Iluv2Btickled said:

tickleshotel
ticklekitten
Mimi
kis123
SultryBrunette
steph
irishgirl5
ticklishKandy

Iluv2btickled thank you sweetie for mentioning me in your list :dogpile: :xpulcy: Your on my list too! 😉 :twohugs:

irishgirl5 said:
Aw thank you I got metioned lol...
my victims would be...hmmm...lol,
ticklkitten
mimi
sultrybrunette
ticklishhotel...
um there are many more just named a few

irishgirl,Thank you so much hun!! :bump: :rotate: If your attending Nest in 2006 ,I'm going to really get you if I may have the privilege to tickle you :devil2:

50greg said:
I'd love to tickle kis, too. Her banjo picks, I'm sure, would work on her soles as well as her lees'. I'd also like to tickle ali32, steph, Mimi, tickleshotel, Sultry, kitten, and TklDuo-Ann.

50greg,thank you so much for naming me on your list :grouphug: It has been quite awhile since we last talked :twohugs:

ticklkitten said:
they'll tickle it out of me Sultry! I'm not so sure I'll have a choice... lol.

And trust me, I'm going to give you a HUGE hug when I see you! You're so awesome.

ticklkitten,you have been missing in action but definitely not forgotten :twohugs: :cool2:

ticklkitten said:
they'll tickle it out of me Sultry! I'm not so sure I'll have a choice... lol.

And trust me, I'm going to give you a HUGE hug when I see you! You're so awesome.

Lmao so your that easy to break???? I guess we will find out wont we 😉

Thank you hon. I really needed that today.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.... :wub:

50greg said:

tickleshotel i'm going to try my hardest to attend the nest next april. i hope you will be there as i would love to meet you and steph also. xoxo

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back