• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women From The TMF I'd Love To Tickle

A public service

Sultrybrunette said:
I think I am in big trouble! Someone told me that there was a line of people waiting to get ahold of me. But I am going to enjoy every minute of it! Kitten hon, I am very looking foward to meeting you finally. I can't wait to give you a big hug. Whatever you do, DONT tell Irish how ticklish I am or where. lol Her and Viper will definitely use it against me at NEST if I go next year.

I would never give away a confidence unless it was for a good cause...Far be it from me to tell ANYONE where Sultry's Ticklish Spots may be located; I mean unless they're really among the KNEEdy and really seem to be the kind of person that TOES the line.

NOPE, Your secret's SAFE w/ Me, Ms. SULTRY...Wild horses couldn't drag that kind of info from me....NO SIR!!!! :angel:

I'm Here to Help :wavingguy
BUG

ps- Nudge, Nudge, Wink ,Wink; Say No More.

LMAO gee thanks Bug! Nice to know you can keep secrets. You must work for the government. Not sure about that kind of help though. :yowzer:

:cry1: on this whole long list and nobody wanted to tickle me........i'm so sad!!!!!!!!!!!! *tries to tickle herself* damn it won't work! *sigh*

lishbeth_m/f said:
:cry1: on this whole long list and nobody wanted to tickle me........i'm so sad!!!!!!!!!!!! *tries to tickle herself* damn it won't work! *sigh*

I hate to see a girl left out! Let me give you a little help!

**steps in from behind and gives a little tweak to the sides**

Aw...that's better! :wavingguy :woot:

kis123 said:
I hate to see a girl left out! Let me give you a little help!

**steps in from behind and gives a little tweak to the sides**

Aw...that's better! :wavingguy :woot:

Hey, don't hog the ticklee, Kis! I call underarms :couch:

Sorry Lishbeth. I'd love to tickle you, if the opportunity, and consent, arose.
Also, is so good that Ticklemmmeeeeee is back - definitely a sweetie, definitely worth tickling.
<<<<----

I am definitely going to the next NEST so I can meet (and hopefully tickle) you all. No stopping me this time. :rotate:
I need to find one of those really cool sig pics you guys have. :dropatear

Sultry, I would like to go to the Motown gathering(actually kinda "what-iffy" about it), but I am currently in school at Eastern and have no car and I wont be coming home unless I absolutly have to....

All the people who were happy to be on my list, it would be an honor for me if I could fulfill that list 😉

Sorry I've been kinda MIA lately. My laptop broke and it'll cost $658 to fix and its not worth it to fix so I'm trying to figure out how to get a new one. And then there's school....sigh...the things I have to go through to prove I am a professional musician. lol. I have a small office now ( I got promoted...to volunteer who gets to use the extra computer) though so I use the computer here. I'll be checking in every now and then! Send me a pm if u want! If its someone trying to meet/chat I prob wont answer cuz I have no time. Luv you all!

P.S Did the all girls gathering happen yet? If not, is it still gonna happen?

i still so love your siggy iluv2btickled and eroticalee i would so love to be at that nest to meet you

isabeau :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

isabeau{E} said:
tickleshotel i'm going to try my hardest to attend the nest next april. i hope you will be there as i would love to meet you and steph also. xoxo

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa

Isabeau! I most definitely am going to be attending Nest next year ,I have that on my 2006 TO-Do List :grouphug: Hope you can make it too so I can see just how extreme ticklish you say you are and drive you crazy with laughter:devil:

tickleshotel said:
irishgirl,Thank you so much hun!! :bump: :rotate: If your attending Nest in 2006 ,I'm going to really get you if I may have the privilege to tickle you :devil2:

Of course I want to go...and of course you have the privilege, lol

ohmygoodness...sooo many choices (gets that kid-in-a-candy-store grin) Coral21, Girlnextdoor, Ticklishlexi, Ticklygirl, Narin, lishbeth, Sungirl778, Tklish_katiebug.....to be continued

LOL! Isn't that the American way? So many choices, so little time....

Someday, I'm going to attend a gathering.

In the meantime, I'll daydream about tickling MitchJ, venray1, Neutron, tommytikl, ElvisJessie and Eddiewarp

:wub:

:blush: :blush:
Iluv2Btickled said:
Been a while since I've posted so I'll say:

tickleshotel
ticklekitten
Mimi
kis123
SultryBrunette
steph
irishgirl5
ticklishKandy

and countless others whom I have no time to name now..but you know who you are! 😀
Wow thanks for mentioning me :blush:

ticklish kandy hehe and kitten and tickleshotel and stephy

isabeau :bubble:

Gotta go with my Michigan gals: TickleKitten, Iluv2BTickled, and for a second time, SultryBrunette. If there's any other MI gals, don't worry, I'll get you, too!!

Ray

yippee i do have good friend who lives in the upper penisula of michigan. maybe i should come visit.?

isabeau :tickle:

I'm actually near the Detroit area (but I will not be able to attend the MTP). And since you are a tickle-starved lee whose feet are her most ticklish spot, and since Ray LUVS ticklish feet, hmm..........

isabeau{E} said:
yippee i do have good friend who lives in the upper penisula of michigan. maybe i should come visit.?

isabeau :tickle:

where do you have friends in the UP??? I used to live up there. Maybe if you make a trip to see them... I'd love to meet you!

ticklkitten said:
where do you have friends in the UP??? I used to live up there. Maybe if you make a trip to see them... I'd love to meet you!

thanks sweetie i would love to meet you also. actually i forget the name of the town, but she lives on the lake if thats any help. as far up north as possible. and coincidentally her name is steph.

isabeau

Well here is my complete list: (in no particular order)

steph- my ultimate lee
Mimi- We'll see who breaks who
sultrybrunette
sadira- my 'peanut butter' friend
tickleshotel
kis123- cannot wait for the opportunity
isabeau
catwoman
ticklemmeeeeee
ticklkitten- still love ya anyway no matter what
gigglegal76
giggles32
JPie- just for being a Yankee fan
Limeoutsider- who could resist those 11's
Prinny
ticklish-kandy
crydun
Iluv2btickled

damn...did I mention all of them??

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back