• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you ever meet an online contact in person?

Would you ever meet an online contact in person?

• Yes

Votes: 652 63.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 285 27.7%
  • No

Votes: 93 9.0%

• Total voters
Yes, I would, but i'd take SOO much of an advantage out of it.

I'd go buy a camera to record them, then:
-Send them on a wild goose chase around town to find my house.
-Leave a note on the door, making them follow a huge treasure map to find the key I hid somewhere in town.
-Rig my house with so many booby traps it would put the guy from Home Alone to shame.
-Leave to go buy groceries right before they arrive, to ensure they stumble upon all the traps, and are nice and irritable when I arrive.
-Buy nothing but crackers. (no dip)
-Tell the most awful puns I can think of.
-Soak their portion of dinner in cayenne pepper.
-Glue their coat to the rack.
-Troll the FUCK out of them.
-Laugh at them when they get mad.
-Upload to youtube.
-Invite them back sometime. (trollface.jpeg)

Remind me never to make a tickle date with Cryptic lol

I definitely would. I did several times and most of those people were worth the effort.
Why? Simple answer: because life happens out there, while we are waiting to feel alright with lots of virtual contacts ... that like you today and kick you tomorrow ;-)

depending on the person and how much I trust them, I would meet someone face to face

I've met a couple of ladies in real life for sessions, both in a public place first to get to know them.

And quite a few munches over the years, its the best way to make new friends and get involved.

As far as dating, if I got to know them a bit better yes. It would have to be somewhere neutral though, where we were both comfortable, just like any other date really. You just have to be cautious about who, where, and how much you share before you get to know them well. 🙂

I've made lots of great friends however both near and far, and I would definitely enjoy meeting the ones I haven't already someday. 🙂 When you share so much with someone, it's hugely rewarding. I like to think that if you put enough good energy out there, you're going to find the right people to share it with.

Not just for a date or a session or whatever. If it was someone I was really close to, maybe I'd go meet them to hang out with them and spend some time as friends, but for purely sexual reasons, I'd feel kind of...skeevy. If that's still a word.

I'd maybe meet an online person, provided that no red flags were thrown during my extensive online getting to know him or her (I'm including people I would like to know irl here too) And of course since I have a good boyfriend I cannot allow myself a romantic meet up (because super loyal by nature) but I would meet others.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back