• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you ever meet an online contact in person?

Would you ever meet an online contact in person?

• Yes

Votes: 652 63.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 285 27.7%
  • No

Votes: 93 9.0%

• Total voters
I would love to meet each and every one of you, but of course, we would have to talk for a while first.

Maybe as well...

I would not mind. Although I tend to try and be as non-imposing as possible. While pleasant and respectful, I am told I can be intimidating in appearance at first glance. But I have never had any issues with meeting and fetish munches or privte gettogethers...Discretion and mature behavior tend to make things more open to opportunity I guess.

I just met tf and Sadira recently, and signed up to attend the MI gathering in the fall. So yes.

:bluestar:

This is referring to online dating/personals...like if you were single and met someone online. Would you meet them, or would you not? Why or why not?

I met my boyfriend thru an online dating site so yeah, I would. As long as you're smart about it, there isn't really too much to worry about. 🙂

^ i so agree with you...and hi nemeis...

Dtrell keeps bugging me to meet him again, because he said i promised him a dessert....a choc volcano from Chili's...lol...and o Dtrell is probably the most trustworthy person for a first meeting...he was my first..

Then there was me, and that turned out alright, huh, Izzy? 😉

ah Crusher..you were the best i've ever had...and you are completely trustworthy as well..i would highly recommend you to any interested lees...you were and are terrific...🙂

Can't wait to do it again. You were a blast to tickle, Izzy, and I don't regret the drive I had to make to get there!

I figure the lesson to be learned is not to take stupid chances, meet under pre-determined safety precautions--with a phone call at the ready or in a public place--but don't be too afraid to take a chance once you've done all that. Our little session proves it can be worth it.

If we are talking about meeting someone on here, Why I would be delighted. Maybe after getting to know one another, if possible we could travel to a gathering together..

Hell yes I would! ...As long as they don't claim to be underage, lol. You know what I mean?

If we are talking about meeting people on here, I would take a chance. But first, we would have to actually meet somewhere first, somewhere public first so we can introduce ourselves, getting to know each other..

I would just for the hell of it but its always a good idea to have a little insurance, the world aint that safe a place ya know.:wsleep

I completely forgot all about this one. I would pick maybe because I wouldn't know if I have yet met someone with enough interest me and the person I meet are needing.

Let me put it this way...weather it's true or not, this is what I belive.

1: I may have too much interest the person doesn't like
2: The person has too much interest I don't like
3: The person has too little interest that I think it's good (Don't know why)
4: Not enough interest that I may have and what they're looking for.

It may be true that I might be exaggerating, but that's what I believe.

I've met online contacts in person from other forums, and have forged some incredible friendships as a result. I'm so glad I've done that.

As for here, well, maybe. I don't know that I've gotten close enough to anyone here that I'd consider them a "friend" as much as "acquaintance", but it'd be cool.

I can share some wisdom in meeting somebody online. First I think it's a good idea to really get to know them first. I've met an online contact who used to visit here(I believe I've detailed that in another thread), but it took roughly a year for us to even entertain the idea. I think it'd also be a good idea to meet in public first, for lunch or something similar. Not just for safety/security reasons, but to make sure you really click with them. I know that's not the way most people want to do it, but I couldn't be happy with the results from my experience. I retain a friendship out of it, and maybe a little something extra. 😉

My answer is no. About 5 years ago, Elena and I (both 28 at the time) actually went to NYC for dinner to meet another woman who said she was into tickling and wanted to make some new friends. We exchanged pictures and she seemed very cool. When we got there she was at the bar, was 20 years older than her pic (and that's ok that she was mid 40's,,,but she lied) and she had some fat, arrogant, narcissistic guy with her who thought he was Brad Pitt (OK I would have sex with Brad Pitt and Angie Jolie for that matter, LOL). When we decided to leave after 30 minutes he physically grabbed me, I smacked him and the bartender was all over this guy. They asked us if we wanted to press charges and we didn't. We just wanted to get out of there. I have enough friends at home. Although Tasha and Brooke,,,nope, I won't go there either, LOL.

My answer is no. About 5 years ago, Elena and I (both 28 at the time) actually went to NYC for dinner to meet another woman who said she was into tickling and wanted to make some new friends. We exchanged pictures and she seemed very cool. When we got there she was at the bar, was 20 years older than her pic (and that's ok that she was mid 40's,,,but she lied) and she had some fat, arrogant, narcissistic guy with her who thought he was Brad Pitt (OK I would have sex with Brad Pitt and Angie Jolie for that matter, LOL). When we decided to leave after 30 minutes he physically grabbed me, I smacked him and the bartender was all over this guy. They asked us if we wanted to press charges and we didn't. We just wanted to get out of there. I have enough friends at home. Although Tasha and Brooke,,,nope, I won't go there either, LOL.

I'm so sorry to hear that. That is so tragic. I guess it depends upon how long you've known them first. But honestly, online friendships that come to fruition in real-life meetups are truly among the most rewarding friendships I've had. I've gotten to see one such friend of mine get married, with a party of about 7 of us from that forum there to watch. I've been to annual meetups with friends whom I met online, and had a wonderful weekend in Chicago with other such friends. I guess you have to make the right kind of friends first, and I hope you are able to do that someday. It can be so incredibly wonderful.

Don,t take this the wrong way because I really enjoy it here, but no, it will never happen.

mayb id have to know what they were wearin and have spoken prior to it so i know its them ive always been kinda skeptical of things like internet datin as it would be kinda embarrasin when someone says when did u meet u say th internet but thats just me

I voted "maybe".

This is because it would take really getting to know and trust someone. In another forum that used to be on the net, I only let two out of several people know who I was and vice versa. Then, the one I would most likely allow myself to meet was married (as am I) and we became FaceBook friends for a while, (with our spouses knowing and being okay that we were friends) allowing me to see him interact with his family, friends, etc.

There are so many scenarios in which it seems unsafe, that without really getting to know who you are talking to, it seems like one would be begging for a dangerous situation.

I did in 06...i went a bit wild for me and met with some members individually from the TMF...and then one session with a member from here...

It was fun...however i wouldn't do so again...too much at risk and i wouldn't hurt my husband for the world...since i promised him to never meet anyone from online again.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back