• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you permanently change your tickling fetish for a socially accepted turn-on?

Would you permanently change your tickling fetish for a socially accepted turn-on?

• Total voters
Due to the number of people who would blindly drink an unknown liquid, choosing to risk dying a painful death just to appease their damn curiosity (The people who clicked "Yes" on the "Would you drink the potion?" poll... you know who you are. >_>), I have chosen to redo the poll using a more obvious title. Hopefully, we'll get some more accurate results. 😛

But just for the hell of it, here's the scenario again.

There has recently been a potion developed by the combination of scientists, wizards and chefs. The potion has a 100% success rate with no (good or bad) side effects for the user. The potion alleviates any kinks, fetishes and turn-ons that aren't deemed normal by todays standards, and replaces them with the normal turn-ons in society. But once taken, the user cannot return to their previous fetish.

Question: Would you take the potion / Would you permanently change your tickling fetish for a socially accepted turn-on?

*casts the proper vote this time*

Oh come on Bob, you know that random potions of potential deliciousness are far to tantalizing to pass up lol xD

Oh come on Bob, you know that random potions of potential deliciousness are far to tantalizing to pass up lol xD

It's because of people like you that we have damned child-locks on all the TT cupboard/closets. 😛

Due to the number of people who would blindly drink an unknown liquid, choosing to risk dying a painful death just to appease their damn curiosity (The people who clicked "Yes" on the "Would you drink the potion?" poll... you know who you are. >_>), I have chosen to redo the poll using a more obvious title. Hopefully, we'll get some more accurate results. 😛

But just for the hell of it, here's the scenario again.

There has recently been a potion developed by the combination of scientists, wizards and chefs. The potion has a 100% success rate with no (good or bad) side effects for the user. The potion alleviates any kinks, fetishes and turn-ons that aren't deemed normal by todays standards, and replaces them with the normal turn-ons in society. But once taken, the user cannot return to their previous fetish.

Question: Would you take the potion / Would you permanently change your tickling fetish for a socially accepted turn-on?

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would drink an overdose of that potion if it would exist, if just to get rid of this cursed fetish. I'm as sick and as tired of it as possible, and it's just to much, I would do almost anything for a chance to get rid of this fetish that took my life and fucked it, fucked me, my youth, I have to watch in frustration how my peers enjoy the sexual joys of youth while I cant because of this awful fetish that's sucking life out of me like a parasitic monster. So as I said if that potion would exist I would drink an overdose of it. But is there a way to get rid of this fetish, at least lower it as much as possible, or make it disappear completely? Determination is not a problem, I am willing to make it disappear, so if you people know a way I would be able to remove it I would love to hear it.

Last edited:
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would drink an overdose of that potion if it would exist, if just to get rid of this cursed fetish. I'm as sick and as tired of it as possible, and it's just to much, I would do almost anything for a chance to get rid of this fetish that took my life and fucked it, fucked me, my youth, I have to watch in frustration how my peers enjoy the sexual joys of youth while I cant because of this awful fetish that's sucking life out of me like a parasitic monster. So as I said if that potion would exist I would drink an overdose of it. But is there a way to get rid of this fetish, at least lower it as much as possible, or make it disappear completely? Determination is not a problem, I am willing to make it disappear, so if you people know a way I would be able to remove it I would love to hear it.

So, you'd kill yourself rather than get the fetish away...interesting.

Dude.

It's not that serious, lol.

I can help you manage the fetish if you want.

I don't want to do anything to get rid of my fetish. I made get alittle frustrated becuase I can't put it in good use in real life...but the good side is...with a little practice...I can hold it on long enough to not let it come out of me.

...but the good side is...with a little practice...I can hold it on long enough to not let it come out of me.

Uh...what?

You mean tantra? Just exercise that pubococcal muscle.

So, you'd kill yourself rather than get the fetish away...interesting.

Dude.

It's not that serious, lol.

I can help you manage the fetish if you want.

You don't understands. I said I'd drink as much as it takes to get rid of this fetish, even an overdose (even if the creators say it has a 100% chance to remove this fetish it's not sure bet for every last individual) so in order to make sure it has been successful I would drink more than the prescription says, but that doesn't mean death since it doesn't have any side effects. And no, i wouldn't die for the sake of anything. Life is precious to me. I'd love to hear how can I manage this fetish.

Last edited:
And what I mostly need is to be turned on more by vanilla things,and that way I could get over the tickling fetish if I had the alternative.

Uh...what?

You mean tantra? Just exercise that pubococcal muscle.

lol I'm not exactly sure what tentra means, but I'[ll say this...at my childhood it was tough for me to express that feeling without making others feel uncomfortable or me getting into trouble. I've been doing many mistake as I grew up...ad becuase of that I now learn enough to not let the expression or obsessive get the best of me.

So even though I still want to let it out...I try to find something that can help me think of something else to do...or let it out in a different way: make fantasy, write a story, etc.

But yeah...if that still confuse you, Journia...then I guess I was talking nonsense. ^^;

My answer is still no, like last time, for the same reasons. I cannot and will not change who I am, no matter what it is. Aside from that, I enjoy my tickling fetish. I'll grant you that it can be frustrating as hell, especially in fetish talk. "I love spanking my girl!" "I love tieing her up!" "I love gagging her and pinching her nipples!" "I love tickling her!" "....."

But, this tickling fetish has always been a part of my life, and I can't imagine my life without it. It's truly enjoyable. However, I also think having a girlfriend really helps it out, especially if she's on these forums and enjoys tickling as well. ^_^

When I was a bit younger tickling used to be used as a kind of punishment on me. Usually a replacement for spanking and the sort. I used to absolutely hate it, especially as I got older and learned it would arouse me.

Eventually I had to come to terms that what aroused me and what didn't wasn't always up to me. My experiences and the way I was wired just brought me to the conclusion that tickling would turn me on.

I had to deal with it when I was a teenager, how I would get so uncomfortable around other kids being tickled that I would have to leave the room for fear of blushing to death. ><

Despite having two relatively nice tickling based relationships, I always saw tickling as something to be done to the point of cruelty. I did not like that side of myself. Even when I had a friend who loved it, I made it a point to occasionally go overboard when teasing her for fun. (She rarely won tickle fights with me. I was always crueler.)

But I'm older now, I've come to terms with it and it was because of the TMF and Tickletheater that I'm able to do that. ^.^ I realized I wasn't alone, and I also realized that I didn't have to fear myself if I took responsibility for my fetishes. I realize now there are worse things out there than a tickle fetish, and that honestly, I enjoy how powerfully exciting it is.

I could care less what is "socially-accepted". If I could tickle the entire world at the same time I would.

...and they would freaking like it! >_<

<3

I'd never get rid of this fetish. Honestly, the only thing most people need in order to feel comfortable with it is to meet other like-minded folks that understand how they feel. Not everyone has that opportunity, obviously, but trust me when I say it definitely helps.

If the potion removed all ability to be turned on, I'd take it. Quite often, having turns ons of any kind, kinky or not, inconveniences me. If they could be removed (without the hormonal wackiness that removing them with current medical science would bring), I'd give it strong consideration.

I assume this "potion" is for people who are ONLY into Tickle fetishism and nothing else yes?

Well I choose no, because I do like socially acceptable fetishes already IN ADDITION to tickle fetishism. Having tickle fetishism under my belt makes me a more rounded person able to engage in more intimate activities as opposed to a person who doesn't have these fetishes at all. I don't see it as a "curse", I see it as an enhancer. Something to add to the normal fetishes (like foot fetishism for example, the fact that I like feet on top of normal interests allows me to have more sexual options available). I see it as a key to open more fun in relationships... serious or not, or if the person or people you're engaging in are into the fetish or not.

All in all I couldn't see myself without being into tickling... Imagine all the fun I'd missing!

😀

If the potion removed all ability to be turned on, I'd take it. Quite often, having turns ons of any kind, kinky or not, inconveniences me. If they could be removed (without the hormonal wackiness that removing them with current medical science would bring), I'd give it strong consideration.

Does occasional arousal truly give you so much pause HDS that you would remove it? Don't mean to intrude so bluntly~ but that makes me a bit sad to think about.

Inconvenience aside, what would you gain from the peace of mind that you could no longer get excited in such a way? What would be the trade-off of such a loss?

No way o,o
I love my kinks :3

Having a fetish is just one of the many things that makes the world interesting.

Does occasional arousal truly give you so much pause HDS that you would remove it? Don't mean to intrude so bluntly~ but that makes me a bit sad to think about.

Inconvenience aside, what would you gain from the peace of mind that you could no longer get excited in such a way? What would be the trade-off of such a loss?
It provides unnecessary distraction is the bulk of it. Finding myself attracted to strangers I see (or nonstrangers, for that matter) is an annoyance. There are other things to be dwelling on beside such feelings. I don't date, have sex, or seek relationships, so it's not as if anything of value to me would be lost. :ggrin:

Could one of you nice, considerate, and capable mods come up with a new poll?? This one has been here eons it seems..and us mere mortals cannot start polls in this particular uh forum..

fuck would i wanna give up this fetish i mean its not even a freaky fetish if u think about it. I mean u gotta pee and shit fetishest which to me is gross but it's all up to what u like. To give up something just to so u can fit in or be "normal" well thats just kinda pathetic......

Could one of you nice, considerate, and capable mods come up with a new poll?? This one has been here eons it seems..and us mere mortals cannot start polls in this particular uh forum..
Give us some ideas, and perhaps we'll take a few. Bob is the only original one amongst us, and he's overworked and underpaid (if we pay him at all). :ggrin:

I am serious here: start a thread in one of the discussion forums. Come up with some ideas. Let one of us know when you think you have some good ones, and maybe we'll use a few. 🙂

You know, if there were more women that would get over their fear and actively be out there, it would be better. As of now, you have to either go to a gathering, or if you find one, they are usually not very attractive. No offense, but I work hard to stay in shape, and I don't think it is too much to ask for.

I have been placing ads on tickling boards for years and never had in luck in TN. I cannot move due to job and family obligations. It is extremely frustrating sometimes having to rely on videos and pictures to satisfy my tickling fetish. And for ones who are into the torturous aspect of it, it really sucks.

Just dropping it off. The question was asked, so that is my 0.02¢

Give us some ideas, and perhaps we'll take a few. Bob is the only original one amongst us, and he's overworked and underpaid (if we pay him at all). :ggrin:

I am serious here: start a thread in one of the discussion forums. Come up with some ideas. Let one of us know when you think you have some good ones, and maybe we'll use a few. 🙂

hmm o crap a mental challenge to someone of my advanced years..*sighs*..hmm let me think on this..and hello fellow TTer's get your collective asses in gear here..we need a new poll...pole...poll...hmm...*giggles*

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back