• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Favorite Tickling Tool

My favorite tool? The Mindfold. It enhances all the other tools :firedevil

I'm glad you brought this up. After you took it off, I tried it on and it really isn't any different from any other Blindfold. It's dark and you can't see.

I've never played with it on, so that might be where the appeal is. But is there anything else about it that makes it awesomesauce?

I'm glad you brought this up. After you took it off, I tried it on and it really isn't any different from any other Blindfold. It's dark and you can't see.

I've never played with it on, so that might be where the appeal is. But is there anything else about it that makes it awesomesauce?

It's awesomely awesome due to the various benefits; you *really* can't see, unlike most other blindfolds where you can screw your face around and wiggle your nose and kinda see, especially if you're lying down. We escape artist/bondage criminals know such tricks :angel:. And the cut-out eyeholes are SO nice because you can open your eyes and still see nothing, and there's no pressure on your eyeballs-even the lightest flat blindfold feels weird and heavy on your eyes after awhile. And frankly it's just more comfy, most blindfolds are made to fit around caucasian noses and a little too pinchy for the Negro Nose, which is distracting; the Mindfold feels fine :triangle:

As an occassional ler...I go with fingers,

As primarily a lee who responds best to the lightest touch...I still like fingers if they're soft and use a light touch. (If they aren't soft, they just feel scratchy.) I also very much like a small soft sable hair artist brush since it concentrates the sensation and drives me nuts. Those nasty vibrating gloves are pretty good too. Yikes!

Oh where's Alchemy...he has a great vibrating glove...it was the hand of doom at NEST.

Alchemy killed Dimpletoes with a look...

I neglected to mention what is probably one of the best tickle tools around...the psyche. Get inside the head of the lee and play mind games with them and it's great!

Oh where's Alchemy...he has a great vibrating glove...it was the hand of doom at NEST.

Alchemy killed Dimpletoes with a look...
you are such a bratt.. where you even there when it happen.. I lost track of who was there at the time.. I was freaking out.
I neglected to mention what is probably one of the best tickle tools around...the psyche. Get inside the head of the lee and play mind games with them and it's great!

that is so true.. after the glove I could not even go near Alchemy and to even see him smile at me gave me shivers and he knew it and took advantage of it.. the bratt.. I had to force myself to get over it and talk to him- try to get to know him then I was fine.. he is a total sweety.

LOL! I'll have to hire the one down the block. 😉

that is so true.. after the glove I could not even go near Alchemy and to even see him smile at me gave me shivers and he knew it and took advantage of it.. the bratt.. I had to force myself to get over it and talk to him- try to get to know him then I was fine.. he is a total sweety.

yeah but then after that you were asking for assistance right next to me and i just sat there casually sipping my martini.

guess you're glad he didn't have his glove in his back pocket at the time huh?

as for the thread. I have this real nice synthetic bristle 1" round paint brush i've never used and i've found to be particularly awesome for sensitive spots.

Fingers, and even better fingernails. A fingernail is a high tech instrument for the doom of ticklees that everybody got for free.

Weird but also diabolic is the brush for dusting fingerprints, like the ones used in CSI. In the hands of a master is a slow way to madness, most ticklees are unaware of the hysteria this brush can cause if giving enough time.

yeah but then after that you were asking for assistance right next to me and i just sat there casually sipping my martini.

guess you're glad he didn't have his glove in his back pocket at the time huh?

as for the thread. I have this real nice synthetic bristle 1" round paint brush i've never used and i've found to be particularly awesome for sensitive spots.

That is right.. your a bratt/jerk for not helping me, you just sat there watching and holding my hand and I am so glad he did not have it on at that time..for I could not sit up do to the angle I was in.

Aside from fingers, which are awesome. I like to use a vibrating vibrator.
Which vibrates.

I have some guitar finger picks that worked VERY well in the past, especially with a light touch. :rowfull:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back