• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Stuff, I Guess

Why do you consider your own art to be crappy?

Heh, mostly because I'm still a learning artist, and I'm not as good as I'd like to be. It's just standard self-deprecation. I've been told to knock it off, but I can't help it. XD

Ah, once upon a time, I did! Used to climb up them spouts like nobody's business.
But then came... The Great Rain of '02... Suffice it to say, I washed out. I thought I'd never climb again, for fear of another downpour like that...
But then one day I had an epiphany. It was like the sun had come out, drying up the rain of the past, and I knew that I had to try to climb that water spout again.

And so I did.
#inspirational

(Disclaimer: hashtags are dumb. XD)

Thanks for taking the time to answer my idiotic question XD

Have you ever been to a gathering?

And when are you going to attend your first NEST?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my idiotic question XD

Have you ever been to a gathering?

And when are you going to attend your first NEST?

Haha, no problem! Idiotic questions are awesome! XD

I have not had a chance to go to a gathering yet, alas. I would love to go to one, though! As for NEST, I'm not sure... it'll probably be a few years before I'm in a place where I can do any kind of real tickle play IRL, let alone fly east to attend NEST. I do want to, though! 😀

Haha, no problem! Idiotic questions are awesome! XD

I have not had a chance to go to a gathering yet, alas. I would love to go to one, though! As for NEST, I'm not sure... it'll probably be a few years before I'm in a place where I can do any kind of real tickle play IRL, let alone fly east to attend NEST. I do want to, though! 😀

Shut the front door! So you mean you've never done any "real" tickle play?

A) What in your opinion defines "real" tickle play?

B) What was the most intense tickling you've experienced both as a lee and as a ler?

Mmmm, I'm afraid not. I define "real" tickle play as a meet-up involving someone tied down to a bed or a chair and tickled silly, or at the very least having a friend to casually play with. I haven't tickled or been tickled like that since high school, when I had a female friend who I'm pretty sure was also a tickle fetishist, though I never knew for sure... XD
I don't think I can talk about her though, since we were both mid-teens at the time... >w>

Mmmm, I'm afraid not. I define "real" tickle play as a meet-up involving someone tied down to a bed or a chair and tickled silly, or at the very least having a friend to casually play with. I haven't tickled or been tickled like that since high school, when I had a female friend who I'm pretty sure was also a tickle fetishist, though I never knew for sure... XD
I don't think I can talk about her though, since we were both mid-teens at the time... >w>
Right, you don't want to talk about what you did under age 18.
Have you browsed through the SF Bay Area Gatherings subforum?
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?382-SF-Bay-Area-Gatherings

So sorry to hear you haven't experienced any bondage tockling. It's the best IMO. It's also surprisingly easy to convince someone (in my case females) to play, as long as they are attracted to and like you. Do you have anyone currently IRL that you think may be open to the idea?

So sorry to hear you haven't experienced any bondage tockling. It's the best IMO. It's also surprisingly easy to convince someone (in my case females) to play, as long as they are attracted to and like you. Do you have anyone currently IRL that you think may be open to the idea?

Yeeeeah, I kinda sometimes feel like I'm missing out big time on that front. And that a lot of TMFers will think less of me, or won't take me seriously, because how could I know what it's like to be a 'lee when no one's ever really tickled me, or what place do I have talking about tickle techniques when I've never had a chance to use them on anyone? Drives me crazy, I tell ya.

...well that got real for a sec there. XD

In answer to your question: no, I don't think so. None of my friends seem the type who'd be into it. I've only got one friend who even knows I'm into tickling, and he's of the "heh, that's cool. You do you" mentality. Which is better than judgement and ridicule, sure, but he has zero interest in taking part. XD

I have not, but I know what it's about. Sort of... Big-ass earthquakes, right? XD
Yes, a massive series of earthquakes all the way up the coast of California. 😱
Since you haven't seen it, what would have been my next question can't be used.
(Question would have been: Can you guess what was my favorite scene in that movie?
Correct answer would have been: The complete destruction of AT&T Park.)
Next question:
Are you afraid of earthquakes?

Yes, a massive series of earthquakes all the way up the coast of California. 😱
Since you haven't seen it, what would have been my next question can't be used.
(Question would have been: Can you guess what was my favorite scene in that movie?
Correct answer would have been: The complete destruction of AT&T Park.)
Next question:
Are you afraid of earthquakes?

Heh, yeah, can't really answer that one... XD
Am I afraid of earthquakes? Mmm, no, not particularly. Never experienced one myself, though I think I may have slept through one or two in my lifetime. That's just how we do in Cali. XD

None of my friends there (actually, in Culver City and other places near L.A.) are afraid of earthquakes either. That must be part of growing up there, you get used to the idea that an earthquake might come and don't fear them.
Next question:
Have you ever been to New York, city or state? 😀

None of my friends there (actually, in Culver City and other places near L.A.) are afraid of earthquakes either. That must be part of growing up there, you get used to the idea that an earthquake might come and don't fear them.
Next question:
Have you ever been to New York, city or state? 😀

Heh, I'm not even sure it's that, in my case; I was never really told much about earthquakes, just the whole doorway thing, occasionally brought up when I was a kid. Never had a drill or anything. I'm just not afraid of them because I've never felt one, probably; somehow, in all twenty years of my existence, we've managed to avoid having any big quakes... XD

And to answer: nope. Never left the state, not since we first came here. >w> I do want to visit the Big Apple one day, though!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back