• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Stuff, I Guess

When was the last time that you attended a baseball game? :D

Last time I went to a game was in seventh grade, when I was in the school choir and we sang the National Anthem for a Sacramento River Cats game. I'm not really into baseball, so that'll probably be my answer until... forever. XD

Last time I went to a game was in seventh grade, when I was in the school choir and we sang the National Anthem for a Sacramento River Cats game. I'm not really into baseball, so that'll probably be my answer until... forever. XD
I had never heard of the River Cats, but now I hate them since I just Googled them and found out that they are a farm team of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards.
What is your singing voice type? (tenor, baritone, bass)

I had never heard of the River Cats, but now I hate them since I just Googled them and found out that they are a farm team of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards.

Pffff, oh you... XD

My singing voice? Uh... banshee. I can't sing... XD
Honestly, I have no idea. I only continued choir until the end of that year and never took it up again, and we never covered different voice types. It wasn't a super formal choir... XD

What's your most common tickle fantasy?

Ooooooh, hmmm... that's a toughie. Well, my longest-standing fantasy--as in the one that I've had for the longest, and remains my number one fantasy to this day--is to be kidnapped, tied up, and mercilessly tickle tortured by Harley Quinn. Not... the most realistic scenario, I know, given that Harley is kinda, y'know... fictional. But hey, it is a fantasy! XD

The one I most frequently think about, though, is far more realistic--just me and a random, faceless tickler,* me tied down to a bed with my ankles locked in stocks, while my tickler records a little video of them tickling my feet. The video part is important--for whatever reason, the idea of being made to overcome my shyness excites me to no end when it comes to tickling, even though I would vehemently oppose any such attempts in real life. The mind is an oddball, especially where sexual desires are concerned... XD

*Well, random and faceless until recently; of late, the role of tickler in my fantasies has been filled by Smeg... XD I hesitate to say this, though, as at this rate, if I keep on mentioning her like this, she's gonna start to think I'm an obsessed weirdo... >w>;;

I won't say anything. :)

What kind of reactions do you have to being tickled? What would your video be like to the average viewer? :)

*Well, random and faceless until recently; of late, the role of tickler in my fantasies has been filled by Smeg... XD I hesitate to say this, though, as at this rate, if I keep on mentioning her like this, she's gonna start to think I'm an obsessed weirdo... >w>;;
Oh my god! Get your ass over to Britain now so we can make this actually happen! :D

I won't say anything. :)

What kind of reactions do you have to being tickled? What would your video be like to the average viewer? :)

Heh, well, it has been awhile, but last time I was tickled, I remember having a really goofy laugh because I kept trying to hold it in. XD
I also swear a lot reflexively, especially when you get one of my more sensitive spots, and I thrash like a madman. Basically, if I ever am in a video, it will not be a sexy, erotic-type video; you'll probably be laughing your ass off at me... XD

Do you still have a heat wave there? :D

It's cooling down some, but it's still pretty hot. Summer in Cali does not fuck around, man... XD

Oh my god! Get your ass over to Britain now so we can make this actually happen! :D

UGH, if only I could...! ;w;
One day, though, I vow that we shall meet in person, and will then proceed to tickle the ever-loving crap out of one another...! XD

Have you posted with the other artists on this forum?

Hmm, I'm not quite sure what you're asking... If you mean have I posted art on the TMF, then yes, I have. X3
They aren't all in one thread though, and they're spread out pretty sparsely throughout the art forum, because I suck at consistency... XD

Would you like to visit Canada? :D

Hmmm, perhaps. It's not like, suuuuuuper high on my "Must Visit Before I Kick the Bucket" list, but I wouldn't mind a trip there some day.
Preferably during the summer though, because ffffFFFFFFUCK the cold. XD

Do you find Milagros's hyperbolic hatred of and ironic use of the smallest font size when discussing and intentional mispelling of the name of the SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS to be entertaining?

I do :D

Do you find Milagros's hyperbolic hatred of and ironic use of the smallest font size when discussing and intentional mispelling of the name of the SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS to be entertaining?

I do :D

I do indeed find his loathing of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards to be entertaining, though a wee bit worrisome in its intensity... XD

Do you want to visit Mexico some day? :D

Sheesh, you really seem to be interested in my future travel habits...! XD
Sure, I wouldn't mind visiting Mexico one day! Be nice to put those Spanish classes to good use...! XD

Okay, one last travel question. You have just won a contest that will pay for a one week vacation for you and one friend, anywhere on earth. Where will you go? :D

Okay, one last travel question. You have just won a contest that will pay for a one week vacation for you and one friend, anywhere on earth. Where will you go? :D

Hmmm... I think I'd rope (pun intended) Smeg into coming with me to New York for NEST! That is where NEST takes place, yeah? X3

Hmmm... I think I'd rope (pun intended) Smeg into coming with me to New York for NEST! That is where NEST takes place, yeah? X3

NEST is in Philadelphia. And I hope to see both of you there some day!!! :D

You are a big fan of Green Day I see. How do you feel about the Offspring?

NEST is in Philadelphia. And I hope to see both of you there some day!!! :D

You are a big fan of Green Day I see. How do you feel about the Offspring?

FRACK. Well, I knew it was over there somewhere... XD But yeah, that's where I'd go! :D

And that I am! Green Day is mah faaaaave! X3 I only know two Offspring songs, but I love them both, so I dunno, maybe I'd love them if I sat down and really listened to them.

FRACK. Well, I knew it was over there somewhere... XD But yeah, that's where I'd go! :D

And that I am! Green Day is mah faaaaave! X3 I only know two Offspring songs, but I love them both, so I dunno, maybe I'd love them if I sat down and really listened to them.

The reason I asked is when I was growing up, Green Day got popular about the same time as the Offspring. Do you think you might have been born too late, musically speaking?

The reason I asked is when I was growing up, Green Day got popular about the same time as the Offspring. Do you think you might have been born too late, musically speaking?

Mmmm, I dunno. I mean, my tastes do tend towards the eighties and nineties, but I do enjoy some of the music out there today, too; it's not ALL shit, you know...! XD

NEST is a good choice, although it is in Philadelphia. :D Okay, no more travel questions.
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back