• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Stuff, I Guess

Have you ever gone up into the mountains and seen snow up there?

Noooooope. I've no interest in doing anything as physical as climbing a mountain, nor in going anywhere cold enough to have snow. I am much more of a "sit on my ass and enjoy warm weather" kind of guy... XD

Noooooope. I've no interest in doing anything as physical as climbing a mountain, nor in going anywhere cold enough to have snow. I am much more of a "sit on my ass and enjoy warm weather" kind of guy... XD
That's what I want to do now, but I have the excuse of being 66 years old (and having survived -27[sup]o[/sup]F in Chicago one winter). :p
What's your excuse?

That's what I want to do now, but I have the excuse of being 66 years old (and having survived -27[sup]o[/sup]F in Chicago one winter). :p
What's your excuse?

Pffff, I don't need an excuse! I just dislike cold weather and hate exercising... XD

Do you consider yourself to be lazy? :D

Pfft, whaaaaat? Me? Lazy? Nah, I just... well, I suppose you might say that I simply value relaxation, and... um, have discovered that personally, the greatest joys in life can be pursued from a sitting position... and, ah.. well...

...yeah, I'm lazy. X'D

Did you know there was once a baseball team called the Cleveland Spiders?
(Your natural favorite team.)
They won the Temple Cup (then the equivalent of the World Series) in 1895. Too bad their last season before they went bankrupt was 1899.

Did you know there was once a baseball team called the Cleveland Spiders?
(Your natural favorite team.)
They won the Temple Cup (then the equivalent of the World Series) in 1895. Too bad their last season before they went bankrupt was 1899.

I approve of this team name! XD

Do you live around Sacramento?

Mmmm, kinda...? I used to live a lot closer, that's for sure. I now live in West Roseville, though we're planning on moving again in a few months.
...yaaaaaaay. =w=

Did you play any sports in high school?
:D

*Snrrk!* Pffft, oh jeez, that's a good one, Mil! Hahaha, me, playing sports....! Hooooo boy, that's a friggin' riot! Oh god, you kill me, bro... X'D
But no, no I did not. Not willingly, anyway; there is P.E. to to endure, after all. If not for that, though, I'd have never, ever so much as touched a running track or a basketball in my life. X3

Okay, it is fine to be a couch potato.
Do you play any musical instrument? :D

Nooooope. Though I have considered learning either piano or guitar... eventually... XD
Both are related to our fetish. Playing the piano is called "tickling the ivories," and guitar pics make excellent tickling tools. :p
At what age did you first like to draw things? :D

Both are related to our fetish. Playing the piano is called "tickling the ivories," and guitar pics make excellent tickling tools. :p
At what age did you first like to draw things? :D

Pfff, interesting observation you've made there...! Truth be told, I just want to play guitar because it's a chick magnet... XD

As for your question, I've enjoyed drawing since I was super little, but it wasn't until, oh... tenth grade or so that I started really liking it and seeking to improve myself. And it wasn't until like, last year that I started getting even remotely close to good... XD

How long have you been a spider rider? How do you even tame a spider? Where did you find a steed worthy spider?

Ah, I tamed my first giant spider when I was but a wee lad of eleven or so years! It's a tricky endeavor, you know; they're quite territorial, you know, and setting foot in the cave of a giant spider is a death sentence, unless you know the proper dance--a little quickstep you must perform as you enter, creating just the right vibrations to let the spider know that you're not a predator, but nor are you easy prey. This causes the spider to approach with curiosity, rather than hostility. Then you must present it with a gift of food, then retreat. This ritual must be performed every day for at least two weeks, sometimes longer, so that the spider learns to anticipate and look forward to your presence. Eventually, it will become attached to you, and you can take it home and begin the training proper, which is a long, arduous ordeal in and of itself...! Hoo, the stories I could tell you...

...Jesus, I write the stupidest shit when I'm bored. XD

Shiiiit, I missed my second year anniversary! I think... Well, it's around this time, anyway. I dunno, I've been busy moving, so... yee.
I'ma bump this dead thread again so I have something to kinda mark the occasion I guess. XD

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back